Do you see this face? I don't care.

Target

"Will y-you please a-accept me?" The blonde feminine looking boy asked. 

 

Talking was heard in the hallway, and a few people, followed by more, gathered up around the two, forming a crowd.

 

Rarely enough, Sehun smiled at the Ren, genuinly.

 

"Omo! Did he just smile?" Fangirl #26 said. She exaggerated herself, and started fanning her face.

 

 Many girls started screaming. "Yah! Sehun oppa is mine!" Fangirl #8 pushed aside people from the crowd, to get a better look at the commotion.

 

"Sorry, but i'm not interested in fags like you." Sehun returned to his normal pokerface.

 

Boys gasped, and silence was welcomed.

 

A few girls rolled their eyes. "Obviously my Sehun oppa wouldn't want you!"

Ren's eyes started to water, as tears threatened to leave his waterline. "O-Okay....S--Sorry for getting in your wa-."

 

"Yah! How ing dare you talk to him like that! Jackass!" Screamed Baekho from the crowd. He pushed the girls aside and tugged on Sehun's collar.

Sehun was not amused by this.

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" A few people started to chant, trying to get something to atleast happen.

 


 

"Oh yeah and don't forget to lock up your classroom when you leave...Woudn't want that happening to you. " Lay smiled and showed his dimples right before snaking his arms around Suho's waist.

"What do you mean?" Luhan tilted his head to his side, and blinked rapidly.

"Well...Once...You see...Ha...I didn't lock up my classroom, and left. After I left about 10 minutes ago, I went back to go retrieve a few papers...and...The sight wasn't very pretty." Lay awkardly chuckled.

"What he means is, he caught two boys having on his desk."

Luhan nodded slowly, and blushed. He wrote down the information he was told.

 

Things i need to do~!

-Give detention when a student is disrepspecting me

-No running in the hallways

-Treat days in the staff room every friday

-When a fight is happening in the hallway i must break it up

-Lock up the classroom when fnished finished

 

"Okay! Goodluck Luhan!" Said Suho.

 


 

"Come on! Please!" Pleaded Tao.

" please, Im saving your life, and saying a no." Said Baekhyun.

"Bu-"

 

"Ah!" Sehun fell hard on the ground. Baekho smirked at the sight.

Sehun groaned frustrated and angry, rubbing the back of his neck. He glared at the other.

 

"Are you okay?" Baekho literally checked everywhere on Ren's body. "Thank you." Ren looked up and smiled.

"Let's get out of here, okay?" He nodded and the two walked out of the crowd.

 

"Oppa, oppa!"

 

"Sehun oppa!"

 

"Are you okay?!"

 

"Omo! You're bleeding!"

 

One of Sehuns fan girls tried to wipe off the blood coming out of Sehun's nose, but he just pushed her aside.

Sehun used the sleeve of his V-neck, and rubbed of the blood.

 

This is so ing annoying. Damn es. Did I tell him to confess to me? No.

 

Withought thinking to release his anger, he punched the person closest to him.

 

Junhyung.

 

A fight soon started again.

"Come on, lets go." Said Baekhyun. Tao followed.

 


 

Luhan walked down the hallways to where he heard a few screams.

 

What's happening?

 

He gasped at the sight.

 

There were two teenage boys, punching the liveing daylights out of them.

 

Omo!

 

Mustering up all his courage, which wasn't very much, he pushed aside students, reaching the front on the crowd.

He cringed, and closed his eyes, plugging out his ears, he let out a high pitched scream.

 

"Stop!"

 

His deadly scream froze time, as everyone stopped and looked at the blonde.

 

He walked over to Sehun a little scared of what might happen. "W-What are you doing?" Sehun let go of Junhyungs shirt and turned his focuse on the boy he has never seen before.

 

"Yah! We're not finished yet!" Screamed Junhyung. But he was hauled back by his friends.

 

Luhan froze. Scared of what might happen.

Sehun his lips at the sight.

 

Looks able

 

Sehun pinned Luhan against the lockers and moved so close to him, their noses were touching. He smirked.

 

He's actaully pretty.

 

The 18-year old boy inched his face towards the innocent deer. He was just about to kiss him when.....

 

"A-Ahhhh! W-What are you doing! I-Im a teacher! This is so wrong! S-Stop!" Luhan closed his eyes, and was ready for the worst.

 

"Wait, what?!"

 


 

-Edited-  {1/10/13}