The Cutest Soccer Player in Town

Target

whoops sorry no and i kind of //kind of/// dont know where im going with kaisoo but its alright!!!!! *u* i keep neglecting taoris lol whoops and i'll try to put hunhan into every chapter since they are the main pairing and the side pairing aren't that much of a main focus (im only sayig that because i kinda get annoyed if one chapter is only one pairing that is the side pairing and wheres the lovely hunhan i subscribed for? idek man but i cannot read kaisoo if its one whole chapter s0rry) !!! i wRITE IN PARAGRAPHS NOW WOO LETS CELEBRATE MY UPGRADEE except for that tiny kaisoo part that was just fetus me trying to write like seven months ago

so  i just (not just, i found out like 10 months ago) its mr. lu not mr. xi and since mr. lu is so adorable i decided to switch luhan's teacher name with mr. lu *o* uh i'll edit the older chapters laterr

 

 


 

 

 

"Please go away." The boy darted away from the other's hold with a grumpy look on his face. He gripped into his school bag tighter while speed walking in the wrong direction. He wouldn't want the other to know where he lived.

"You aren't even listening! I just said you have an L line, which is a compliment." Jongin whined trying to reach out for Kyungsoo.

"How am I suppose to know what an L line is? And could you go away, it's bad enough that you can't stop pestering me during school hours." Kyungsoo glared at him darkly, looking just about ready to punch the living daylights out of him. Jongin rolled his eyes, while trying to keep up with the smaller.

 

"You know how girls have a S line? So as in big s and big ? You have an L line so that means you have a flat chest because you're a guy but you have a big—" Kyungsoo's face grew red from embaressment cutting of the other's explanation.

"Shut up!" He yelled, attempting to look furious, which only amused Jongin. Kyungsoo noticed this and grumbled, sighing afterwards. He found no point in running away so he began walking in a normal pace, allowing the other to keep up and walk beside him.

 

"Hey, are you sure this is the way to your house?" Asked Jongin, while looking around the neighbourhood. Kyungsoo grew a bit nervous.

"Yeah. Why?"

 

"Oh, because I followed you home yestarday and you took a different route than the one you're using now." Jongin answered casually. Kyungsoo stopped in his tracks, while his eyes widened to an unbelievable size.

"You followed me home yestarday?!" Kyungsoo shrieked, which caused Jongin to cringe at the loud noise.

"Yeah. What's wrong?"

 

Kyungsoo shrieked again, and abruptly began running away from the other.

 

"Hey! Where you are going?"

 

 

~

 

 

The annoying alarm clock blasted it's sirens at 6:30 AM, waking Kris up first. He groaned from his sore neck. Not only did he sleep in a weird position last night, but he was supposidly kicked off the bed by Tao while in a deep slumber.

"Damn it.." The tall blonde haired boy opened his eyes, trying to adjust to sight. His eyelids kept drooping as he tried to stay awake, waiting for a minutes because he was way to lazy to be getting up. About eight or so minutes passed before he sat up, the pain from his neck going to his sore back, and he was just about ready to punch Tao.

Looking up at the bed with a menacing glare he quickly pounced onto the soft mattress, only to land on nothing but a thin duvet. Kris raised a brow, seeing no male with black hair in sight. Shrugging it off as one of those, I don't give a , moments, he procceeded with his regular morning routine which first always started with a trip to the luxiourious bathroom.

 

Sighing to himself and patting his face gently, readying it for the large amount of moisturizers and serums he was about to slap onto his skin. Taking one step into the bathroom, he took a good look around and let out a scream of disgust, "!" Kris quickly backed away while his neck craned above so he was able to see the mess.

Tao rolled up into a ball, with his knees up to his chest and his face resting in the small junction, his back was supported by the sink base cabinets and he seemed to be asleep. But oh, that's not what Kris was worried about right now. A meter away from the sleeping body was his, was, his pristine white toilet and now is a puked up mess. There was splat of greenish yellow vomit sitting not so nicely infront of the toilet, and it leaded up a trail to he actual toilet bowl, where there was the biggest mess of barf, and god he didn't even bother to flush it.

 

"Tao!" Kris yelled, his voice gruff. Along with the demand, he kicked Tao's shoulder just to be sure he heard him. A few seconds later a small groan was heard and the shorter's head rolled to the side. The angry blonde grumbled and kicked him again, this time a bit harder than what he intended on. Tao's head shot up and boy was Kris in for it now.

"What?" The black haired male spat, clearly not in the mood. Kris unconciously backed away a little and pointed at his toilet.

"Clean it up, now." He demanded, his thick eyebrows forming two identical straight lines. Tao scoffed, which caused himself to literally start coughing violentely. The poor boy was sick.

"Oh please, you do not know what I had to get through last night. I woke up at 2AM feeling like absolute because the baby was crying, so me, being the one who is always doing all the work, tended to it and before I knew it I started feeling really dizzy and all that crap so I went back to bed but your fat was taking up all the room and you apparantly rolled into the middle curled up like a fetus with the blankets so I tried waking you up but you wouldn't. I kicked you off the bed and ended up barfing in the bathroom—" Tao was interrupted by his own coughing.

Kris raised an eyebrow, unphased by the whole situation. "Well okay then.." A terrifying, low growl was heard and Kris jumped from his spot, running out of the bathroom when Tao tried to grab his leg, because if Tao was going down, he was going down with him.

 

 

~

 

 

Minseok sighed, his face looking worried. "But Baekhyun, Tao's ever rarely sick, do you think Kris is up to something? I bet he is, he's known for being a bit fat meanie anyways, I just can't believe Jongdae would be friends with him! They're like exact opppsites! I mean Kris is scary and dumb, while Jongdae is...he's nice a-and.." The boy trailed off, his eyes showed a look of "far far away" as he looked at his locker with dazed expression and pink cheeks.

"Yeah yeah, I get it Minseok, you're worried, but believe me Tao may be adorable but that child is capable of breaking somebody's leg if he felt like it, I bet he's on full murder mode right now if he is sick. Hah! Maybe that's why Kris isn't here today either, he's probably too busy being Tao's personal slave for a day." Baekhyun giggled at the thought of Kris bowing down to Tao, looking as scared as ever.

Minseok opened his mouth to say something but the school bell had beat him to it. "Uh oh, we're going to be late and I've got tech next! Bye!" The petit brown haired boy ran off, in fear of Mrs. Choi, because we all know how angry she get's when you're not in her class on time.

 

Next thing Minseok knew, he was off to gym class, already clad in his gym clothes. Excitement tugged at his legs as he ran to the large field just outside of the school, knowing that they were there for one thing and one thing only.

 

Soccer

 

Soon more students came rushing out and starting chatting with each other, Minseok himself included. Even though he's shy at times, people literally gravitate themselves towards him because of the cheerful and wonderful aura he emits. He talks to others with a small, adorable smile and pink, naturally flushed cheeks. There's absolutely no reason to not like him.

 

Well, that is unless you're name is Oh Sehun.

 

"So, as you can all see we're at the soccer field to play...?" The gym instructor, Mr. Jung stopped, waiting for the other students to finish off his sentence but instead was met with many brainless boys, confused as to why he stopped talking. He sighed and tapped his foot to an unknown beat, waiting for somebody decent to answer.

"Football?" A tall teenager at the back of the crowd said, a few others breaking out into snickers and laughter. Mr. Jung stopped for a second and stared at the young boy ahead of him with a gaze of hatred, and the student just straightened out his back and stood a bit taller, looking away while clearing his throat in a nervous manner.

"How about you answer them Mr. Lu?" Quickly the other male students turned around in confusion and curiousity to see their cute English teacher dressed in a soccer outfit, complete with the soccer jersey and the soccer shorts. While some boys didn't care, others were happy to see Luhan, and then there was Sehun. All of his attention was directed to to the milkyness of Luhan's toned thighs because hot damn they ended at the middle of his thighs due to the fact that Luhan hadn't played soccer in a while and his outfit was probably six years old.

Luhan didn't realize the small blush that decorated his delicate face after all the attention and bowed to the students, greeting them kindly. "Hi students! I think most of you know me, but if you don't then I'm Mr. Lu and I teach English Class! Mr. Jung so kindly invited me to join one of his classes for the day and allowed me to choose what we could do, and I chose soccer! But I'm not very good at it anymore because I haven't played in a long time, so I might be rusty!" Everything was going by smoothly until a short looking boy in the front was pushed aside roughly, causing Luhan to gasp inwardly and see who pushed him, only to lock eyes with his least favourite student, Oh Sehun.

 

Sehun's lips tugged to what seemed like a smirk and smile combined into one, and winked at the older, successfully getting his face crimson red.

"We've got a odd number of students in this class so one of you can pair up with Mr. Lu, now get a partner and start doing some warm ups. Get a ball here." The teacher pointed at the yellow netted bag full of soccer balls. Quickly and somewhat loudly the boys began pairing up, most of them choosing their closest friend to partner up with.

 

Minseok smiled in Luhan's direction and the other smiled back. Luhan quickly walked over to the shorter with a soccer ball in his hand. "Hi Minseok-ah! I'm glad you're in this class, I thought I was going to be a loner." The blonde one giggled and set the soccer ball on the healthy looking grass.

"Want to be partners?" Minseok asked, though it was already pretty obvious that they were. Luhan nodded and Minseok backed away about 10 or so meters so that they could pass the ball to each other as a simple warm up. Luhan went first and kicked the ball, a bit too hard, but it managed and got to Minseok quickly.

Minseok kicked it back to Luhan who was jogging a bit farther, so they could keep the ball kicking moving. This time Luhan aimed at the ball much better and hit it roughly with the inside part of his shoe, the ball flying. Minseok ran to catch it with his foot but was suddenly tugged at his arm and pushed away, himself stumbling over his own feet, about ready to fall.

 

Luhan who didn't notice this, got the ball back perfectly and kicked the ball all while looking up to see where Minseok was. But the problem was, Minseok was nowhere to found instead, he found himself kcking the soccer ball to a tall, semi-muscular dark brown haired boy who looked very much, wait no, it didn't look like him, it was him.

"Oh Sehun!" The smaller blonde boy stopped immediately and crossed his arms, slowly walking towards the younger. Sehun smiled his charming, head over heels smile and picked up the ball. As Luhan walked closer, he could see a body of what looked like his family friend Minseok on the grass, rubbing his elbow in pain.

"Why did you do that? That's not very nice, Sehun-ah." The older spoke sternly, trying to look as intimidating as possible, but failed greatly, as he resembled a cute little grumpy bunny.

"Aw Mr. Lu, why did you stop? That kick you passed me was pretty good." Sehun asked, his lips forming a fake frown. Luhan gasped in shock at how rude and immature the taller was being at the moment.

"Yo—" Luhan was interrupted by the loud whistle blown by the gym teacher, signalling everyone to go back. The delicate looking boy sighed and held out a hand to the brown haired boy sitting on the field, a bit dejected looking. Luhan sent Minseok an apologetic frown and the other returned it.

 

The three began walking back, and Luhan was getting quite flustered at how Sehun always managed to wrap an arm around his teacher's tiny waist. Luhan shot Sehun a dirty look and tore his arm away from his waist, walking in a faster pace to avoid him, only to have Sehun catch up to him, rewrapped his arm around he older's thin waist. Luhan blushed, and they kept repeating themselves until they made it to the rest of the students.

Minseok sighed as the other two looked as if they've forgotten he was there right next to them.

 

I sure feel bad for Luhan hyung, Sehun must be a handful

 

"Alright I'll split all of you into teams but first I don't want any of you pulling anything so stretch first please." The teacher instructed everybody. All of the students, Luhan himself included began doing a variety of leg, foot and arm stretches, from rolling their ankles to lunges. Minseok and Luhan were doing the stretches together, both counting to ten out loud. Minseok spreaded his legs, so he was half way from doing the splits and bent down his body, trying to reach his toes with his hands. Luhan looked to his left at his friend and followed.

They were counting up to eight until and loud, obscene smack was heard. The English teacher jolted into a standing position after a hand came flying to his perky , slapping it. Catching his fellow student Sehun just inches away from him trying to make a run for it, Luhan tugged on his arm and grumbled. "How dare you! That was absolutely innapropriate and a form of ual harrassent!" The pretty blonde huffed, unintentionally letting his bottom lip jut out into a small pout.

Sehun scoffed in exchange. "It isn't a form of ual harrassment if it was wanted." Patting his teacher's two more times slowly before walking off, he shot the shocked victim a chesire grin. Luhan grumbled yet again, but that didn't stop the pink from flooding to his cheeks.

 

Minseok came from behind Luhan with a frown, tapping the other on the back. "Luhan, that was really bad. You should do something about it before Sehun gets out of control." The worried boy suggested, only wanting the best for his teacher and family friend. Luhan sighed and shook his head, reassuring the other that it was alright.

"I'll be walking around, numbering each of you either a one, two, three or four. Two and four go to the benches because you'll be off while ones and threes play for about ten or so minutes." The gym teacher explained, and soon enough he started to number all of the students, splitting them up into four equal seven player teams.

"Mr. Lu, would you like to participate in this game? If not it's alright, I'll play so the teams are even." Mr. Jung asked Luhan after numbering Minseok four. Luhan thought for a moment before nodding, he obviously chose to play soccer for a reason. In the end the blonde boy ended up with a one.

 

Luhan walked over to the left side of the field since his team was going to play first against team three. Everybody on the team gathered around, discussing what positions everyone was going to have. A tall boy raised his hand, shouting out first.

"I'm goal kepper!" The teacher looked in the direction of the deep voice and realized it was one of his fellow students, Chanyeol. After racking out thoughts in his head he noticed it was the boy Kyungsoo told him about that Baekhyun had a crush on.

"Hey everyone, I think Mr. Lu here should be the forward, I mean afterall he is the guest." A muscular male with a large built put his arm around Luhan's narrow shoulders and grinned at him. Luhan looked at him sheepishly and shook his head with disagreement.

"Oh no, no. I haven't played in very long so I'm definitely not as good as all of you, I'll just be a defender!" The doe eyed boy claimed. A few sounds of dissapointment rised from the crowd of boys while others shouted out things such as, 'aw come on!' or 'don't be like that!'. Luhan looked around and blushed, still indecisive.

"Come on Mr. Lu, for us?" The teenager that put his arm around Luhan's shoulder frowned and asked him again, this time with a bit more of a whinier tone. The English teacher looked around again, himself looking like a helpless little deer at all the unhappy faces.

"Uh..um..alright, I suppose so." He mumbled at the ground and was answered with multiple cheers and manly like grunts. Many of the students punched his arm playfully and wrapped an arm around his waist or shoulder, acting as if he was one of them, which wasn't very hard to act like, afterall he did look very young for his age. But what shocked Luhan the most was how a few of the taller more manly looking ones ruffled his hair like he was a little kid.

 

The first game was relatively normal and fun. Luhan's team ended up losing, but only by a bit so that still left the rest of his team happy while he died a bit of embarressment after all those times of trying to shoot but would end up knocking into hard chests, being he his strength had toned down after not playing in a while and his utterly sad height.

"Alright good! Both teams off, and team two and team four on." All of the boys headed to the benches, some sitting down immediately while others chugged down their water. Luhan took a seat beside a friendly looking student and looked off into the distant, smiling after seeing Minseok aswell being pushed to play forward by his teammates. On the other side of the field was team two, and automatically Luhan's eyes drifted towards Sehun who was currently taking his position as a mid-fielder.

While doing all of this unconciously, Luhan his pink lips as his large doe eyes raked Sehun's body, starting from his muscular and long legs, to his built arms and chest, his insanely broad shoulders and his face, which was staring right directly right at him.

 

Wait what?

 

Luhan inwardly gasped as Sehun's mouth tugged on his smirk, and he quickly looked away, his head turned all the way to the left making it way too obvious. The blonde sighed, thinking back to Sehun' muscular legs, oh how he'd kill to have his back again. Ever since he started playing soccer his thighs and calves have especially built up a lot of muscle and strength, but when he hit univerisity and his now teaching career there just wasn't enough time, so slowly by time his muscles have deflated to the point where he doesn't have any anymore, and he's just stuck with slim, plush but squishy legs.

 

Soon the game was over, team four had lost to team two and it was now time to swtich up the teams again. "Alright, team two stay on and team one instead of team four!" Luhan got up, running as fast as he could to the defender position, only to be pushed by several other taller males to the forward position. He sighed as the soles of his shoes dragged against the grass while the tall student infront of him tugged on his arm to the position Luhan was dreading.

Without further to do, the match began and and started out great for team one. Luhan had dodged other players, slipping between two of the opposite team thanks to his slim body and successfully passed the ball to his other teammates. The teacher had magically scored two goals while team two only one.

 

Luhan was running with the ball, kicking it closer and closer to score when the forward of the other team, Dongwoon, appeared behind the shorter making it a lot harder to kick it in the soccer net. But for some reason the other wasn't making any effort to get the ball from Luhan, he looked like was just following him for fun.

"Hey, Mr. Lu, look here." Dongwoon said, panting a little, but nonetheless he had a smirk that wasn't visible to the blonde's doe eyes. Luhan was seconds away from scoring when he made a quick, 'hmm?', sound and looked back at the taller for a short millisecond. A just like that in a flash Dongwoon crashed into Luhan, pinning him onto the grass with his stomach on the ground.

 

Luhan gasped for air, eyes wide like tennis balls because he could feel Dongwoon breathing down his neck while he gently grazed his private area onto Luhan's . Everybody had stopped running and stood frozen, a few mumbling out an "oh ". Not even a second later after that, Dongwoon was lifted to his feet and a fist went flying to his nose, successfully caused him to stumble back and almost fall.

"The did you do that for?!" Dongwoon yelled, clutching his face in agony. The other boy who punched him cocked a smirk and rubbed his knuckles, ready to throw another one, but Dongwoon had beat him to it. The injured one punched the taller in the stomach, as the other inflicted pain on the new bruise.

 

A whistle was blown at least ten times in panic and rush. The coach came running to the so called scene with an angry red face. "You two! Stop this at once!" They both backed away, mad and panting. The gym teacher grunted, looking at Dongwoon with dissapointment because he was one of his best students. The older man proceeded to quickly help up Luhan, who looked as if he was in a daze, he looked at Dongwoon, and then he looked at the other boy.

"Sehun.." The blonde cutie mumbled dreamingly, fiddling with his fingers as he tried to avoid the other teenager who tackled him and almost performed a ual assault.

Mr. Jung grumbled out, "Dongwoon, you're coming with me. Mr. Lu, care to take Sehun to the nurses office?" Dongwoon's friends hit his arm and patted his back, whispering a few words like, 'nice try man'. When Sehun and Luhan took off into the school, the other students wandered around awkwardly, making their teacher annoyed.

"Class dismissed!" He grunted and had Dongwoon follow him to the office, probably deciding what punishment they were going to give him because it was painfully obvious he tackled his English teacher on purpose. The students, one by one began speaking about what happened as they slowly walked back, and Minseok frowned, hoping Luhan was okay.

 

 

~

 

 

The two walked back in silence as they approached the nurses office. The only thing they exchanged were small glances and eye contact. Luhan opened the door for the taller, and both walked in to see the nurse, Ms.Yoon at her desk, organizing some bandages by size. She looked up and gasped at the sight of Sehun's painfully bruised cheek. "Mr. Lu, what's gone wrong?" She immediately stood up and stared at Sehun.

Luhan's face flushed pink and wondered if he should say Sehun got into a fight, or he had fought someone else to protect him. He sighed, and knew as his role as a teacher, it was wrong to lie. "I..well..a student kind of tackled me and landed on me on purpose and I fell and Sehun here got into a fight with that student and things got pretty bad."

Ms. Yoon nodded, taking the information in. She instructed Sehun to sit on the bed as she went to go get some things she can put on the bruises to make them go away. As the nurse shuffled away to her cabinets, a bit far away Luhan took a deep breathe and said, "T-Thanks for doing that Sehun." He mumbled quietly as his doe eyes casted to the ground. Sehun sighed and rolled his shoulders.

"It's alright Luhan, what Dongwoon did was a douche move, nobody should be doing that especially if it's to someone who looks like a little delicate princess like you." Sehun smirked at the end of his sentence, feeling a bit better about the whole situation. Luhan opened his mouth to tell his student to not call him by his first name, but he ended up opening and closing his mouth like fish out of water when Sehun described his as a little delicate princess.

"Does it hurt?" Luhan asked with worry. His pink lips formed a small pout as he poked at the bruise and broken skin on Sehun's cheek. The taller hissed and put a hand on his face, trying to sooth it. Luhan quickly retracted his hand, but Sehun caught just in time and put the small pale hand on his cheek, immediately warming him up. The teacher let out a tiny gasp, although he didn't pull away for a few seconds until the sound of Ms. Yoon's clicking heels became louder and louder.

She came back with a little packet and ice. "Okay so I'm going to apply this to your bruises to let them fade away a bit faster, and when you get back to class make sure to but this ice on any areas that still hurt. Now, do you have any other bruises besides you face Sehun?" She opened the packet when Sehun pointed to his shirt and lifted it up, showing a big purple bruise resting on his lean and muscular stomach.

 

Squeezing out some of the clear liquid, she put it on his fingers before rubbing it on his stomach. Luhan stood to the side awkwardly as a pit of jealously grew. He bit his lip and sighed, wondering as to why he was actually jealous, I mean she's a nurse, she's suppose to be helping students when they're injured, right? But something about what was going, even if it was 100% innocent made Luhan think it looked a bit ual.

He mustered up the courage and finally let out a stuttering question. "C-Can I put the..stuff on his stomach? Uh..b-because he helped me afterall, I feel bad just standing here." A little smile was evident on Sehun's face as Ms. Yoon backed away.

"Sure Mr. Lu, I understand! Remember to put a generous amount on his cheek as well, but be careful with the broken skin! Also—" she was cut off by the obnoxious sound of her school telephone ringing. Ms. Yoon quickly shuffled to his desk and picked up the phone. Putting it back on the reciever she explained that she was needed in a little emergency in the drama room.

 

A minute later after the nurse got her first aid kit and walked out the door, it was just the two of them. Luhan picked up the liquid packet with trembly hands and squirted some out. He got on his knees, rubbing his student's stomach as careful as he could while his face turned the equivalant shade of a ripe tomato. Sehun looked down at the angel like man and groaned loudly, causing Luhan to gasp and retreat his hand.

"Sorry! Was I rubbing too hard?" Something about that sentence sounded a little dirty, but Sehun had actually tried his best to ignore it, as a smirk grew wide on his face because the groan he let out was a fake but poor little Luhan had no clue.

"It's okay, just put it on my face." Luhan obliged and stood up, the fluid already on his fingers, He inched a bit closer to Sehun so he could apply the cream on his cheek. The short blonde rubbed it on gently, unintentionally breathing from his mouth as he blushed cutely. Sehun threw a small cocky smirk at him and Luhan decided he was finished, taking his hand away from the other's cheek.

 

"Hey, Mr. Lulu." Luhan opened his mouth and gasped, face flushed from embaressment and annoyance.

"Excuse me mister, but that is not the correct way to address your—"

 

One thing turned into another, and Luhan found his students putting his hand on the back of his neck, bringing his face so close so that their lips met and shared an innocent kiss, tongues never touching. Luhan didn't know why, but this time his mind was functioning, this time he wasn't clouded with lust, thing time he knew clearly what was happening, and this time it felt right for some odd reason.

 

 

 

a/n; ayy i updated wooo and finally hunhan is progressing sorry guys but i think i've got my plot planned out the earlier chapters were probably basically just fillers sorry LOL i hope you guys are enjoying this *u* next chapter will definitely contain baekyeol since the pairing didn't make it's appearance this chapter and more hunhann !!! thanks for commenting as well, i really like comments *u*

and if any of you were interesting i've recently put up a new college!au fanfic with the pairings, hunhan kaisoo baekyeol xiuchen sulay taoris !! click here to read ;u;

byee *u* and do not give eyk (eat your kimchi) any links to your favourite fanfics before asking the author and just don't do it because eyk is vicious oh dear