T.O.P

Big Bang’s TOP & EatYourKimchi’s Martina

Simon was the one that was supposed to be holding the camera and filming, and Martina was the one that was supposed be interviewing. Martina asked the first question, and she she ended up stuttering. Simon and Martina decided to switch positions.

Martina positioned her self behind the camera as her husband began asking the questions. She stared at him (not Simon, but him). He was so beautiful, it hurt. The way he talked, the way his eyes moved, the way he would look at her from the side of his eye…

Stop it Martina. You’re too old to be such a fangirl, she scolded herself. She then took a deep breath and trapped all the hyperactive feels. Until after the interview. She’ll take it out on Simon and fangirl to him non-stop about how amazing T.O.P is.

“So, what’s your ideal type of girl?” Simon asked TOP.

His held his chin and said, “I like girls with pink hair,” he said, laughing. Simon laughed too, but Martina’s eyes just widened and she kept her cool, pretending she didn’t know that she had pink hair.

“I like girls with pink hair too,” Simon joked. Martina turned to see TOP staring at her with that half-smile on his face.

Thank God for the tripod. If she were holding the camera, the Nasties would have probably watched a VERY shaky video, and it probably would have fell from her hand at various point in the interview.

It took forever for the interview to finish, and Martina was relieved when it was over. She was such a mess right now. She was sweating and trembling and she simply couldn’t keep her cool. While Simon was saying goodbye to T.O.P and putting away all the filming equipment, she excused herself to go to the bathroom and fix herself just a little bit.

She washed her face, fixed her make-up, and took deep breaths. Okay, I’m being crazy right now. I should stop this crap right now. What is wrong with me? Why am I acting like he’s a God or something. T.O.P is just a person like I am. Okay. I’ll stop with this delusionness. Wait is that a word? I should stop thinking about the dictionary at a time like this.

She inhaled deeply and then got out of the bathroom, only to see T.O.P waiting for her outside. She forgot everything she told herself in the bathroom just then, and her heart stopped within her chest.

“Mrs. Stawski,” he bowed to her, “thank you for giving me the pleasure of being interviewed by you. It was truly an honor.”

So polite! she squealed inside her head.

“The pleasure is all ours, really. I’m a huge fan of yours,” she responded, surprised she was able to say anything so coherently.

“I know,” he smirked.

“Was I too obvious? Did you see the sweat seep through my shirt?” she laughed.

“Well, there’s that,” he followed along with a smile, “but I’ve also watched some of your videos.”

“Really? TOP watches our videos?” she responded flabbergasted.

“You’re a very funny woman, Mrs. Stawski. I am your fan just as you’re my fan,” he smiled.

Martina felt an explosion in her heart. So many feels at that moment. Having your ultimate K-Pop bias say that he’s your fan: it’s just way too much. Flabbergasted, she just stood there with wide eyes and parted lips.

“Anyways, I have schedule in a few minutes, Mrs. Stawski, so I must go for now unfortunately.”

“Sure, I understand,” she said.

“I’ll arrange another interview with EatYourKimchi, one with the rest of Big Bang. We’ll go to your studio.”

“That would be amazing, really!” she beamed.

“May I have your phone number then, please?”

“Yes of course,” she said as he took out his phone. She dialed in her number before they exchanged their goodbyes and Martina went to help Simon put away the equipment.


This story is not meant to depict what the characters are like in real life. I’ll try as hard as I can to make it realistic, but realistically, there is NO WAY that TOP and Martina will ever have a romance LOL.

So, of course I’ll have to alter reality by just a little bit in order to make this story work. Martina and TOP will do things that they would never do in real life :)

But what’s fanfiction without unrealistic drama right?

I hope that you’ll enjoy the rest of the story!