The Encounter

Big Bang’s TOP & EatYourKimchi’s Martina

That was the last straw for Simon.

Simon wasn’t hurt. Oh no. He knows Martina loves him and still does, even if she was swayed a little by that brat. He wasn’t hurt that Martina did this to him. He had no negative feelings towards Martina at all. He loved her and she loved him. She made a mistake. It’s okay; Simon would forgive her the moment she apologized, in which she surely well.

He wasn’t hurt, but boy was he furious. More furious then he had ever been his entire life. That pretty boy will pay and he will regret the minute he decided to have the hots for his wife. No one takes his wife away from him. No one tries to sway her. No one makes her a cheater. No one.

As he dashed out of the hospital room, he heard footsteps behind him. He turned and saw him, that brat.

“Get the out of my face,” Simon bawled at T.O.P.

“It was my fault Mr. Stawski, sir,” T.O.P said as he bowed ninety degrees, “please don’t blame Martina. It wasn’t her fault.”

“You think I don’t ing know that?”

“I’m sorry, sir.”

“Sorry doesn’t turn back time. Sorry doesn’t change the fact that you made a cheater out of my wife. Sorry doesn’t change the fact you sabotaged our relationship!”

“I will make it up to you, Mr. Stawski sir…”

“How can you possibly do that?”

“The press conference tomorrow. I will give up my fame and fortune to promote eatyourkimchi. I will give up on your wife as well and you’ll never see me again. I seriously will give up on her.”

“You think I believe all of this bull? You lied to me before about not being attracted to Martina, and I sure as hell know you’re lying to me again. You’ll probably say all this bull and then sleep with her the moment you get the chance. Well, I’m not going to let that happen, T.O.P. You can be damn sure that I will not let that happen.”

T.O.P nodded. “It’s not going to happen; you don’t have to prevent it. After I kissed her, I realized that she’s not really my type anyway. She’s not as strong and as resistant as I thought she was. She’s not as faithful as I thought she was. I realized that I don’t really like her anymore now. I like strong women, women who don’t get swayed easily, like she was. Women who stand by their partners no matter how charming the competition is…”

“Wait one second,” Simon interrupted, glaring at T.O.P angrily. “You were attracted to her all this time and now all of the sudden she’s not your type?”

“I was attracted to her because she had a strong personality, because she wasn’t like all those fangirls who break so easily when I smile at them. I liked that side of her, that she was my fan without falling for me. I liked how she was so in love with you, and how kind she was and how she resisted me at first. But, cheating on you, kissing me, I realized she’s not as goodhearted as I thought, and she’s not as strong as I thought. She’s just another one of those fangirls…”

“Are you insulting her?” Simon asked, his nostrils flaring, his body stiff, and his energy being used up in maintaining every ounce of self-control he needed to not punch T.O.P in the face there and then.

“Oh, no of course not. I’m just saying she’s typical. She’s not as special as I had thought she was. It’s not an insult, but also certainly not a compliment.”

“Get the out of my face,” Simon spat.

“You want me to tell you the something though?” T.O.P said, directing a sympathetic smile at Simon. “You’re the special one.”

“Huh?”

“You’re so dedicated to her. Even after she cheated. That’s awfully attractive, Mr. Stawski.”

Simon did not know how to respond to the compliment and he could not really make out what T.O.P was implying immediately. He just gave T.O.P a condescending glare and shook his head.

“If you would agree to date me, then I wouldn’t say no,” T.O.P said to Simon with a wink before he bowed to him respectfully and began to retreat.

Simon’s jaw dropped. He couldn’t believe the words that came out of T.O.P’s mouth. It took him a few minutes to process what T.O.P was saying, and a few more to realize that he sure as hell wanted to accept T.O.P’s offer.

“I’ll take you on a date then!” Simon called after T.O.P and T.O.P turned his head, looking confused. “You’re quite attractive, even to me. Although I’m not gay and I’m certainly still dedicated to Martina, I would still like to take you out tonight.”

“Really?” T.O.P asked.

“Yeah, really,” Simon said with an awkward smile.

“Okay then,” T.O.P said, walking back to Simon. “Take me on a date, hyung!” he beamed with a bright smile on his face as he held Simon’s hand.

Simon squeezed T.O.P’s hand and dragged him along with him “Come on Tabi, we’re going to have so much fun tonight!”

-

This story just took a turn for the crazy. LOL