Papa YG

Big Bang’s TOP & EatYourKimchi’s Martina

Warning: A lot of swearing in this chapter. Hope it doesn't bother you too much~

 

“Are you a ing idiot?!” Papa YG yelled at T.O.P, as he threw the tabloid magazine in his face.

“I’m sorry sir,” T.O.P bowed. “I take full responsibility sir.”

“What the happened,” he raged, red from anger. YG did not need anymore scandals. Not after all the Seungri scandals and what’s happening with Se7en and all the negative backlash at the disbandment of SuPearls and so on. YG Entertainment has such bad publicity, and this rumor going on about Martina and T.O.P having an affair is not helping.

“I was visiting her, sir. As a friend and nothing more. She tripped and fell down and I took her to the hospital. That’s it.”

“WHY DIDN’T YOU ING TELL THE REPORTERS THIS WHEN THEY ASKED YOU? WHY THE DID YOU AVOID ANSWERING?!” he raged, and T.O.P cowered a little.

“I didn’t want to say anything without your approval sir,” T.O.P responded, earning a smack in the head from Papa YG.

“Because you avoided answering, the reporters will think you’re hiding something. They won’t accept this story about you being the no-more-than-friends charming hero motherer you claim to be. They will press you for an edge to get a story out of it. So you’re going to give it to them.”

“Edge?”

“Yes, an edge. You’re going to say that you went to this studio to talk to them about the interview and there this white chick tried some ual with you and you pushed her away and she fell down the stairs accidentally.”

“But that’s a lie!”

“This is showbiz kid. You have to a politician in the showbiz industry or you’ll end up like Se7en who lost a lot of credibility after his whole scandal thing. You have to escape the blame and you do that by putting the blame on the white chick.”

“No one will believe it though! Martina has fans too.”

“You know what else their little eat-the-kimbap company has? Haters. And lots of em. I did my research kid. You have more fans then they ever will and people will believe you over them.”

“But that would ruin her and eatyourkimchi!”

“Does it look like I give a about those ghetto YouTubers?”

“It’s immoral,” T.O.P pressed.

“Look at you, going all philosophy Gandhi on me. Well shut the up. This morality does not matter in showbiz. And if you want to survive this scandal, do as I say or lose your ing credibility as an artist.”

“I’ll lose my credibility.”

“Listen here you little ,” Papa YG said, taking T.O.P’s collar, “this isn’t only about you. It’s about the rest of Big Bang and it’s about all of YG. It’s about me, and our company’s reputation. You’re under a contract. In that contract, it clearly states that you put yourself under my absolute authority. So you do whatever I say and by not doing so, you’re in clear violation of the contract. I’ll take you to court and you’ll be ing screwed for life then. No more Big Bang. No more fame. No more fortune.  Nothing. Maybe even jail. I got your life in my hands, kid. So don’t you dare question my authority ever again, got it? Do as I say and blame the white chick.”

T.O.P, not wanting to face more wrath from Papa YG, nodded hesitantly and gulped in fear as he cowered slightly.

Papa YG then smiled and let go of T.O.P’s collar and straightened it out. He patted T.O.P’s back, “I’m proud of you kid.” He creepily caressed T.O.P’s face for a moment before turning to walk towards the door.

T.O.P felt so conflicted. There was no way he would do that to Martina. He wouldn’t give her more haters then she already has. There was no way he’ll do what the CEO is asking him to do. He’d rather get kicked out of Big Bang then ruin her like that.

-

Look at me, making Papa YG all badass gangsta. That's how it came out, don't blame me:P