Something Really Bad

Big Bang’s TOP & EatYourKimchi’s Martina

It was nearly dawn when Simon took T.O.P into a park, holding his hand. The park was nearly empty, a few early joggers here and there. The lack of company made it prefect for Simon. He and T.O.P alone. This was just what he needed.

“I really like you, Mr Stawski,” T.O.P said as walked. “It’s too bad you’re so in love with her. I could make you happy. If you would just consider it, I would be faithful and I would treasure you more than your wife ever had. You see how she fangirls over me all the time. I wouldn’t even think of looking at anyone else like your wife does…”

Simon simply blinked.

“I would take you places around the world. I’m rich and so you will never have financial issues ever for the rest of your life. I will buy you all the ranch in the world. You’ll quit this eatyourkimchi business that you have. I know that it’s stressful being Internet famous. I know how netizens make you feel. I know it’s hard receiving all of this hate. Just think about it. With me, you’ll never have to experience all of that crap ever again.”

“You make a very tempting offer,” Simon said indifferently, “but I’m not gay and I’m in love with Martina.”

“You're on a date with me now though. You admitted you were a little attracted to me. I can make you love me if you just give me a chance.”

“This is so weird!” Simon blurted, letting go of T.O.P’s hands. “I feel like I’m in the middle of some crazy fanfic. How in the world can you love me right after loving Martina?”

“I just happened to fall for both of you. It’s possible.”

“No it’s not! I think I know what’s going on here. You’re trying to break apart our marriage so that Martina could be yours. You got Martina to kiss you, so you have her in the palm of your hand now and all you need to do is get rid of me. This is how you do it: pretend to be gay for me so that you could make a cheater out of me too. I know what you’re doing, and I am NOT falling for it. Your charming smile won’t work on me.”

“You don’t believe I like you? What can I do to prove that I do?” T.O.P asked, looking a little sad, but Simon sure as hell established that T.O.P was a good actor.

“I will never believe that you like me.”

“Never?” T.O.P asked, almost seductively, raising his eyebrows, his eyes brightening and his lips curving into a sympathetic, sad smile. Or maybe it was a smirk. Simon was too awestruck to make it out.

Simon hated that he was thinking like this. He wanted to do something really bad with T.O.P. Really bad. He was never the type of person to wrong anyone, but what he was thinking of doing right now will definitely do that. He didn’t want to do it, but his heart was driving him to. He couldn’t stop himself.

So Simon did something really, really bad. The most evil thing he ever did and probably ever will do.

Sorry it’s short. I’ll make it up to you and update soon next time. Within a day or two :)