Ex-girlfriend

Does he like me? [Editing]

It's been a month since Taemin and I started dating, and everything is going well. Jayline will be coming back to Korea tomorrow and will be staying here for a week. "Oppa I'm going out to buy stuff, do you want anything?" I leaned againist Taemin's bedroom door frame "I just need one thing." Taemin smirked and put his arms around my waist "well what do you need mister?" I poked his cheek and he gives me a kiss "I need you!" He smiled "sweet but I really have to go Jayline's coming back tomorrow," I looked at him "I know I know okay, come home soon!" He kissed my cheeks and I left.

"why am I so nervous? I mean I know everything about her and she knows everything about me, also Jayline didn't change......man sometimes I wish I didn't let her go with umma and appa...." I mumbled to myself. "She probably will bring what ever she needs and I just need to buy food...". After I finish buying food I went home, when I opened the door there was a pair of black high heels and they didn't belong to me. "Oppa?" I went to Taemin's room and I see Taemin and a girl kissing "Taemin?!?!" I said and Taemin pulled away from her kiss. I could feel my heart crumble *whats going on?* "look Mayline I can explain.....it's not what it seems" "oppa who is this girl?" She asked and I looked at her, she had long black hair (longer then mine) she was thin but had a nice body she was a bit taller then me and she was way prettier then I was. She placed her hands on his chest and looked at me like I was some kind of monster. I tried to hold back my tears and took a few deep breath before I could talk again "I live here. And I am Taemin-ssi's maid. My name is Kang Mayline." I said in a cold voice, I didn't want to just jump into conclusions before anything happens. "Oh.....I see well I'm Park Shin Nuna but you can call me Nuna or unnie if you want...and how old are you Mayline-ssi?" She made a cute face but I hated it. "I'm 19 years old," I looked at her and knew she was older then me. "Oh so you're younger then us...Taemin oppa and I are the same age but of course I'm younger than he is." She looked at Taemin with puppy dog eyes which made me burn with flames! "May I ask who are you to Taemin-ssi?" I asked hoping she would say friend but I knew it wasn't that simple "I'm Taemin oppa's girlfriend." She kissed him on the cheek. I could feel my hands form into a fist then I heard the door bell ring and I ran to the door, "oppa you're here...." I said quietly. Onew looked at me "what's wrong Mayline......" "Onew, Key, Jonghyun, and Minho oppa long time no see!!!" Nuna walked out with Taemin and hugged everyone "Nuna? What are you Doing here?...." SHINee all looked at me beside Taemin "well I came back for Taemin oppa."she said happily "what do you mean you came back for Taemin?" Key said and looked worried "Well I promise to come back for Taemin oppa after I graduated. So here I am!" She said happily "well......uhm....but Taemin he...." Onew looked at me but I gave him a sign to not tell her I was Taemin's present girlfriend. "I missed you guys how have you guys been?" She smiled brightly, which disgusted me "I'll go make tea while you guys talk." I walk in the kitchen, I tried to hold my tears back but I couldn't so I let them fall silently and I didn't make a noise so they couldn't hear. Then Minho walked in and saw me crying "Mayline it's okay...we all know how much you love Taemin and how much Taemin loves you, I promise everything's going to be fine..." I place my head on his chest and cry silently while he patted my back to calm me down. After I finished crying his shirt got a little damp "oh...sorry oppa your shirt..." I wipe my tears "it's okay Mayline now remember you still have SHINee with you!" He wipe my tear with his thumb, I smile lightly "thanks oppa...." I poured the tea and brought it outside where everybody was. "Thank you Mayline-ssi," Nuna smiled "Mayline come sit down." Onew patted the seat beside him, I sat down next to him and looked to the floor. "Mayline are you okay?" Onew whisper in my ears and looked worried "I'm fine oppa." I fake smiled because inside my heart I felt like millions of knives stabbing into my heart. "I so happy to see you guys again!!" Nuna said and hugged Taemin's arm. I put my hands on my lap and my hands turned into a fist, Onew looked at me and put his arm around my waist and pulled me close. "Nuna it's getting late you should go back to your hotel first." Taemin said looking at her "you're right oppa, I better get going I'll see you tomorrow!" She stood up and kissed Taemin on the lips and headed for the door. When I saw it I wanted to go to my room and just cry but Onew held me down and SHINee all looked at me worried, "bye Onew oppa, Jonghyun oppa, Key oppa, Minho oppa." Nuna bowed "I'll come by tomorrow okay oppa?" She smiled and kissed his cheek. Nuna walked out the door and Taemin turned to us "Mayline did you buy Jayline everything she needs for tomorrow?" Taemin asked like nothing happened "YA!!!! LEE TAEMIN HOW CAN YOU ACT LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED?!?!?!" Key slammed his hand on the table "Key oppa it's okay...." I take his hand "Neh I bought everything Jayline needed, she will bring everything else... sorry but I'm getting a bit tired s-so I'll go to bed first." I bowed and headed for my room. Taemin looked like he wanted to say something but didn't, when I closed the door I crawl into bed and put the covers over my head and my tears just started running I wipe them away but hey keep coming back, I could hear them all asking Taemin questions "Taemin what are you going to do?"Onew asked "if you haven't forgot Mayline is your girlfriend now!!" Jonghyun snapped. I covered my ears with a pillow and slowly fell asleep.

When I woke up it was already 1o'clock "!!!! Jayline's plane arrives at 3 o'clock!!!!" I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom to wash up and changed then lefted. When I got to the airport Jayline was waiting for me "JAYLINE!!!" I waved my hands "Unnie!!!" She waved back and ran towards me "unnie! You're late!" She grinned "I know I know sorry slept in.." I smile at her "unnie where is Taemin oppa?" She looked around "....well he didn't come," I started, then changed the subject "you must be tired let's go home!" I patted her head and we took the taxi home. "I'm so tired unnie!" Jayline laid on the bed "well then little princess I'll make you some ramen and you sleep, I'll wake you up when I'm done." I put her suitcase down and looked at her "okay unnie!" She smiled and I tucked her in. *still haven't changed.....* I smiled to myself happy to see that Jayline is still the same as before. I went to the kitchen and started to cook, while I was cooking I drifted off and thought about Taemin........*I didn't tell Jayline about me and Taemin yet so we'll just leave it at that. I don't want her to get worried....I just hope nothing bad happens while she is here.* I finished cooking and called Jayline to wake up "Ya...Jayline it's time to eat...wake up" I shock her little body lightly "uhm...? Unnie you finished cooking?" She rubs her sleepy eyes "neh.....now come eat or it will get cold." I ruffled her hair and we both walk out and she started to eat "unnie I miss your food even though they weren't the best...." She smirked "aish!....you ungreatful kid!" I laughed.

The next day Onew came to visit me. "Onew oppa! this is my little sister Jayline you've met her before." I smiled "I remember, I heard you came back to visit yes?" He smiled "neh oppa! You guys are so famous in Canada we all love you!!!" She smiled happily. "Right oppa why did you come?" I looked at him "well I came to let you know that Jayline needs to leave tonight and go back to Canada." He looked at me with a serious face "but...but why?" I asked "because you will be really busy and you have to follow us to Japan tomorrow so you won't have time to spend with Jayline anyways." He said in a serious voice "well...then I guess we have no choice.....Jayline..." I look at her "unnie it's okay! I understand work is more important and I see you all the time anyways I'll go pack!" She smiled and skipped to the bedroom. Then I looked at Onew "why are we leaving all of a sudden?" I asked Onew "I'll tell you when Jayline leaves..." He stood up and kissed me on the forehead, which shocked me "I think we should go to the airport now." He looked at me even though I'm still in shock "y-yeah...we-e should leave now...." I stood up and went to the bedroom and help Jayline finish packing "Jayline I can't believe you stay for only one day and you have to go back....." I said sadly "it's okay unnie I can see you on the computer and we have phones also I can come next time," she smiled and held my hands "work hard unnie! Fighting!" She smiled and she seemed so cute so I ruffled her hair. After Jayline was on the airplane I turned to look at Onew "now tell me what's going on..." I look at him with a serious face "Mayline all of us know how you feel about Taemin and Nuna.....so it was a bad time for Jayline to come here, I mean I know you don't want her to see you sad so you hold it in. But you have to remember you and Taemin live together, eventually something is going to crack. It's going to be easier if Jayline wasn't here." I knew he had a point so I just nod. "Mayline it's going to be okay.....I'll talk to Taemin...." He put my hands in his "Onew oppa thank you for caring....but it's okay...I believe in Taemin oppa," but deep down I want to cry out. I felt the same pain when I found out Kai oppa was cheating on me. *Why does this always happen to me?* I could feel my tears welling up "it's okay Mayline just cry I'll be here," Onew smiled and I let my tears cry, Onew pulled me in so I could cry on his shoulder. I hugged him and started to cry hard, my tears just kept on falling like water fall. After I finished crying Onew dragged me to a amusement park and sat on all the scary rides. "Onew oppa! That was so much fun!!!!" I held his arm "I'm glad you liked it!!!" He smiled and ruffled my hair. "Lets go get some ice cream?" He suggested "okay!!" I said happily and I totally forgot about Taemin's problem. After we finish eating Ice cream we headed home, "oppa come in and sit," I said to Onew "I'll stay for a little bit," he smiled. I opened the door and saw a pair of high heels *I haven't seen him all day and when I'm not home he brings his ex-girlfriend home!!!!! Am I died to him or something?!?!?!!? I'm still his girlfriend how can he do this to me?* I felt so sick just thinking about them. Onew looked at me and knew I wasn't okay "Mayline are you okay?" He asked in a worried voice "neh.....my legs feel a little weak..." I said and almost fell but Onew held on to my waist so I didn't. They weren't in the living so they must be in his room. I walk to his room and the door was locked "Taemin?" I knocked on the door but no one answered "Nuna?" I knocked again but stil no answer, I looked at Onew and he hit the door "YA!!! LEE TAEMIN OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!!!!" He yelled and Taemin opened the door "what is it hyung?" He asked quietly "Taemin-ah can I talk to you for a minute?" Onew asked in a angry voice, Taemin nodded and followed his hyung to the living room. When I peeked in Taemin's room I saw Nuna there "Nuna-ssi....what are you doing here?" I looked at her, she was laying on Taemin's bed *I bet they already had ! How can I be such a Pabo?* I could feel my heart being stabbed a billion times I grab my chest, *it hurts....* "well I came to see Taemin oppa of course now will you be a sweetheart and make me some coffee?" She ordered me like I was her maid "....okay...." I said quietly and walk to the living room where Taemin and Onew were talking "Onew oppa you want anything to drink?" I asked politely and smiled sweetly at him "no it's okay Mayline." He smiled back. I knew Taemin was looking at me but I just ignored him and walked to the kitchen. I finished making Nuna's coffee and brought it back to Taemin's room but she was sleeping. I put down the cup of coffee and tucked her in *I wonder if Taemin told her I was his girlfriend....or maybe he's to embarrassed to even talk about me at all....so much for loving me....* I felt a tear drop fall from my eyes and I quickly wipe it. I brought the coffee outside and closed the door "Onew oppa do you drink coffee?" I asked him "it's Nuna's but she's sleeping right now..." I place the cup of coffee down in front of me and sat down beside Onew "I don't like coffee" he said "why don't you drink the coffee Mayline?" Taemin looked at me, but I only looked at Onew "sorry but if you didn't notice I HATE drinking coffee I find it bitter." I said in a cold voice and pushed the cup of coffee away from me. I can feel my anger rise, l knew if I looked at him I would break down crying. "Sorry Onew oppa...I'm feeling a little sick I'm just going to go back to my room." I bowed "goodnight Onew oppa goodnight Taemin op-.....Taemin-ssi." I said in a cold voice and with out looking at them I walked to my room I closed the door and I crawled into bed and played soothing music and started to cry "if I keep on crying I would soon have no more tears..." I mumbled to myself. Then I slowly felt tired and feel asleep.

Onew hyun looked at me with an angry face "Taemin look at what you've done to Mayline?" "Hyung I didn't do anything..." But I knew what he was talking about. Because I could tell Mayline was crying a lot lately "Taemin-ah you know what I'm talking about what are you going to do? I thought you loved Mayline? You worked so hard just to get her and now you have her. Are you just going to throw her away because Nuna came back?" "I-I do love Mayline...." "Is hurting her and not letting her know the truth loving her? If I were you I wouldn't even let her in my house without Mayline here and I would show Mayline how much I love her! Unlike you!" Onew hit the table and stood up "Taemin you know how many times Mayline cried for you? She always smiles but inside she's crying and wanting to die....just think about it Taemin." "Hyung..." "You shouldn't even be in a room alone with her. what were you doing in your room?" He looked at me "we didn't do anything, I swear she came and said she wanted to talk so we went to my room and we just talked....we didn't do anything I swear!" I said then started to notice Mayline doesn't call me oppa anymore....she just calls me Taemin-ssi...I could feel my heart break. "Taemin letting Nuna get to close will just push Mayline away..." Onew said and headed for the front door "what ever you're doing its wrong." He said coldly and lefted. "Why does Onew hyung care so much?" I asked myself....

I walked back to my room and found Nuna sleeping "Nuna wake up you need to go home it's getting late." I shook her body lightly. She opened her eyes and smiled at me "oppa can't I just spend the night?" She sat up and held my hand "please oppa it's late and dangerous to go out alone...." She gave me puppy dog eyes "but we don't have room for you to sleep over. Just call a cab or something.  It's getting late," I pulled her up but she dragged me down. I laid on top of her only a few inches away, I swallowed hard. Nuna looked at me right in the eye and smiled "oppa I haven't been this close to you since I lefted...." She leaned in and kissed my lips. My eyes widen from surprise and I quickly pulled away "what are you doing Nuna!!!!" I wipe my lips, she sat up and looked at me "oppa do you not like it?" She made a cute face. "Nuna look....what happened 5 years ago.....we were just kids..I thought you moved on. I didn't know you would really come back and besides I moved on as well...." Her eyes started to water up "what are you talking about oppa?" I didn't want to make her cry "look Nuna I have a girlfriend...." She started to cry "who is she oppa?" I sat down in front of her "look Nuna it's Mayline......we've been dating for a while...." She buried her face on my chest "oppa why?!?! You made a promise!" She hugged me. I pulled her away "Nuna I'm sorry I didn't keep my promise but I'm with Mayline now and I'm not going to leave her. I hope we can still be friends..." She looked me in the eyes "oppa...I-I still love you please! Don't leave me!" She cried even harder "Nuna listen I'm not worth it. I don't like you that way anymore I love Mayline and that won't change!" I stood up and turned my back to her "oppa since you love Mayline I hope you keep that promise..." She got her coat and lefted.

When I woke up it was 8:00pm *wow I slept all day!! The best sleep I've had all week, because of Taemin I don't sleep at all.*. "I'm hungry!" I rubbed my belly and walked to the living room and saw that Onew lefted. Then I went to the kitchen and took some food and started to eat, Taemin walked out his room and sat right in front of me "you're awake...you've been sleeping all day. and Nuna lefted..." He said quietly "oh did she..." I said like I didn't care "Mayline look...." He started but I said something to stop him "look Taemin-ssi I just want to eat in peace." I said in a cold voice "Mayline just listen to me, Nuna and I have nothing between us I swear!" He looked my in the eyes "Taemin-ssi.....you probably didn't even tell her I'm your girlfriend!" I yelled at him and it shocked him "Taemin I tried to think things out! I really did! Like why you kissed her? Was she the one who kissed you? Or maybe she fell and it was a accident? I tried my hardest but what did you do? I haven't seen you all day and when I come home you're in a room together! How am I suppose to believe you Taemin?" I felt my tears coming out but I didn't care "Mayline I love you! You should know that! Shouldn't you trust me?" He said "I don't know Taemin I don't know......I think we should just break up.....this isn't going to work." I stood up and walked to my room, he grabbed my wrist but I flung it off "don't touch me." I said coldly and went to my room. I changed and put on some make-up and went to the bar and started to drink, I sat there for a long time and dranked a lot of beer, but I was sober enough to call Onew:

~phone call~

me: hello? Onew oppa!!?!??"

Onew:  oh Mayline what is it?

me: I'm at a bar and I was wondering if-if you can come and pick me up I'm feeling kind of sick.

Onew: okay I'll be there soon.

~end of phone call~

I put down my phone and closed my eyes then I fell asleep. When I woke up I was being carried and the person carrying me was so warm it was nice, I opened my eyes and looked at the person "Onew oppa!!!! You came!!! I thought you wouldn't because I was weird!!!" I laugh for no reason. Onew laughed "Mayline you're so drunk you don't know what you're doing." I pouted my lower lips "Onew oppa can I not go home? I don't want to see Taemin....." I felt sad talking about him "okay then where do you want to go?" He asked "lets go to your dorm!" I suggested "okay at least it's no where dangerous and you're with us so you'll be safe." He said and smiled "oppa I also don't want Taemin to know so I was wondering if I can stay at your dorm for a little bit?" I giggled for no reason and that made him chuckle "okay Mayline." I smiled and kissed his cheek which made him go red "thank you so much Onew oppa!" I rested my head on his shoulder. I closed my eyes but didn't sleep, when we got to the dorm Onew put me on the couch and sat down beside me. "You rest here for a bit I'll go get the others." He stood up and walked tot their bedroom and they all came out "Mayline-ah why did you drink so much?" Key asked and places a warm cloth on my forehead, "I'll go make you some tea." Minho got up and went to the kitchen "I'll call Taemin." Jonghyun picked up the phone but Onew held him and shook his head, so Jonghyun put down the phone. Minho brought out a cup of tea and I took a sip of it "sorry for always bothering you guys." I smiled "it's okay Mayline, we all really like you! You're like our little sister. You can come to us when ever you want." The all smiled warmly at me "thanks guys." I smiled lightly and closed my eyes "okay I think she needs some sleep guys, Mayline you can sleep in my room again." Onew helped me up and we walk to his room. He tucked me in and left the room then I slowly fell asleep.

"Wake up Mayline...wake up..." I open my eyes and see Jonghyun looking at me. I sit up and put my hand on my forehead because it hurts "what is it Jonghyun oppa?" I look at him "come to the living room we need to talk" he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the living room where Minho, Key and Onew was sitting "good morning everybody." I bowed and smiled "Mayline does your head hurt? I made some tea for you." Key makes me sit and gives me a cup of tea "I feel much better but thank you so much for letting me spend the night." Onew looked at me and puts my hands in his "Mayline what are you planning on doing?" He said with a worried look "I-I.....I don't know oppa...I don't want to go home because Nuna's always there....I-I" I burst out crying and buried my face in my hands, They all hugged me and try to calm me down "but...oppa.." I looked at Onew and wiped my tears "how come Nuna said she was Taemin's girlfriend?" Onew took a deep breath "well....long story short, 5 years ago they were in the same school and same class...she was really nice to Taemin and Taemin was really friendly to her so they ended up liking each other and started to date, they were "in love" you could say she would offend come over they would do a lot of things together. We all liked her she was sweet and nice, but then she moved to America and they were forcesed to break up because she was to far away," "also she vowed to come back for him when she can and Taemin promised to wait for her....but then you came along...." Jonghyun added and Key hit him on the head. "So you're saying if Nuna didnt move to america then Taemin and Nuna would still be dating? And if I didn't show up he would still be waiting for her?" I felt more tears come up "Mayline even if you didn't show up Taemin would have probably fall for someone else, you have to know its been five years without talking or seeing each other so feelings start to fade..." Key patted my hands "besides Taemin loves you now." Minho stated. "I think I should go now...." I said quietly, I stood up and walk to the bathroom to wash up. After I finish I lefted "thank you for taking care of me." I bowed "Mayline-ah now matter what happens we all still love you" Minho hugged me. I didn't want to go home yet because Nuna usually goes over at this time. I walked around Seoul and bought a few things. I went and bought strawberry ice cream to cheer myself up but it didn't work. As I crossed the road, there was a car that came at me and couldn't stop so they started honking, then something pulled me back and I fell. The driver stopped and got off the car to see how I was doing "I'm sorry are you okay?" She asked worried "I'm okay...." I answered and smiled "should I take to you the hospital?" "It's alright..." She nodded one last time and drove off. I turned around and found a man sitting beside me "are you okay? That car could've killed you! Do you need to go to the hospital!??!?" He asked in a worried voice "no I'm okay but thank you for pulling me back. You saved my life." I looked at him to see if he was hurt "your ankle is bleeding...can you walk? Does it hurt?" He helped me up, I tried to walk but it hurt to much so I fell back, he cought me so I didn't fall on the ground "should I bring you to see a doctor?" He asked again "no it's okay, but can you bring me home please?" He nodded. We started to talk about random stuff and I totally forgot about Taemin. We had a lot in common, He was taller then I was about Taemin's height he was nice and sweet. "Well here it is." I said when we got to the door "okay I hope you feel better." He smiled and bowed "wait I still didn't get your name..." I looked at him "my name is Kim Myungsoo, and your name is?" He raised his eyebrow "I'm Kang Mayline, lets be friends Kim Myungsoo!" I stuck out my hand and smiled, he took it and we shook hands "friends with Mayline-ssi." He had a bright smile "well then the next time I need you there to save my little I'll call you up!" I winked, he chuckled "will do! here's my number." We exchanged numbers and he left.

I looked at the front door and didn't want to open it. I hesitated for 5 minutes then I decided I couldn't always hide from this and I opened the door.