Just like him...

Does he like me? [Editing]

*Taemin's eyes were beautiful...just like his....they twinkle...* I thought, ~Ding Dong~ "COMING!" I yelled, I opened the door and saw Jayline and my parents. "Jayline go shower and do your homework." She nodded she knew I wanted to talk to umma and appa. "Come in Sumin umma told me about you..." I said coldly, they looked at each other and walked in. "Sit, what drink do you want?" I asked "nothing it's okay..." My appa said "why did you come back?" I looked at them "well we found a job in Canada and we were planning on moving there...." I stood up "you want us to move to Canada?" I ask "Well that's all we can do, we need the money, that's why we came back to bring you guys to Canada with us.....but..." They stopped "but what?" I yelled then Taemin walked out and was about to yelled at me for making so much noise "YA MAYLINE WHA......oh you have guest over.....?" I looked at him "They're my parents....umma, appa he's Sumin umma's son Taemin." "Nice to meet you Mr and Mrs Kang..." He bowed and smiled "but what!!" I looked at them and yelled, they jumped a little surprised "we can only bring one of you over to Canada with us...." Before they finished I cut in "no way I'm letting you separate me and Jayline! If you can't take care of both of us then you don't have to at all!!!" I screamed and stomped to my room and slam the door. 

*If I go with them who's going to take care of Jayline but if Jayline follows them what if they leave her? I won't be there to take care of her....* my head hurts from thinking about this! "Unnie can I come in?" "Come in Jayline..." She opens the door and walks in. She sits down beside me "unnie I know one of us have to follow umma and appa....." she started "Yes but I'm not going to let them seperate us ever!" My eyes got watery and I felt tears run down my face "unnie it's okay just let me go with umma and appa....Canada is not that bad.....and if you miss me you can call or email....I need to grow up unnie.." She smiled and wipe my tears "aigoo Jayline-ah you seem more grown up then me" I smiled and ruffle her hair.

~3 weeks later~

"Jayline when you get to Canada call me okay? It doesn't matter how late it is I'll wait...no wait when you get there it's night time you must be tired....so just call me the next morning okay and be careful, if you don't know anything ask people okay? Take care of yourself I won't be there to help. Work hard in school okay and don't do anything bad I'll come visit you in the summer...." I brush her hair with my hand "Okay unnie I know I know but I have to leave now..." She pointed at the time "I feel like a umma sending their kids somewhere far away..*sniff sniff*" I wipe my tears "unnie I really have to go, don't cry anymore take care of yourself and..." She turned to Taemin (Jayline asked Taemin to come) "oppa take good care of my unnie she might seem strong but she's so weak..and oppa..." She whispered he bends down to listen "unnie gets hurt a lot please don't make her cry" and she kissed him on the cheek. His eyes widen from surprise "oppa I really like you but since we're so far away I will allow you to date my unnie" she smiled at me and I looked at her confused "okay unnie and oppa I have to go take care!" She ran towards umma and appa "please be careful!" I screamed waving my hands like a idiot "Ya if you keep on doing that everybody will follow us!" Taemin pulled my hand down "Oh sorry but this is my first time leaving my sister..." My eyes started to water up again "aish women are so weak!" He said as he rolled his eyes. 

~2 months later~

Lately I've been having the same dream of Kai leaving me...it hurts so much my eyes cry. My heart hurts I can't believe he lefted me and seeing Taemin reminds me of him their eyes and they look so much alike....and I think I'm starting to like Taemin...I need to move out and find a new job! 

I went down town in the morning to look for a job and a place to rent but I've been having no luck. "Mayline? Kang Mayline is that you...?" I heard a voice call me so I stopped walking. I know that voice but I'm not sure if it was him. I slowly turn around and there he was...standing there right in front of me "Mayline long time no see. How have you been?" He said, I walked towards him and bowed "long time no see Kai-ssi..." I said in a cold voice "Kai-ssi? Anyways let's go for a drink?" He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to a cafe "you still drink ice cap right?" I nod, he knew me well... We dated and I gave him my first kiss we were in love you could say, until everything went wrong...

~flash back (1 year ago)~

Even though we were just 17 years old we were in love, we went to the same high school and we had the same friends, everything was perfect until one time. He cheated on me with my friend paisley. I caught them kissing at the park "oppa...? What is going on..?" My tears starting to well up "uhm....this isn't what it seems Mayline....." He looked at me with guilt "Look Mayline, Kai oppa and I are in love he doesn't care about you anymore can you just leave him alone?" Paisley said with an annoyed voice "Paisley I thought you were my friend...how can you do this to me?" it hurt to even have her as my friend right now "Mayline...I...." Kai tried to explain "No need to explain Kai that's enough...lets just break up. I hope two to happiness." I turned around and ran home. He called my cell phone but I didn't pick up. Whenever I saw them I would run away, they hurt me so much I couldn't even stand to hear their name. But that was the year when my parents lost their jobs and started to gamble so we had to move.

~present~

"I haven't seen you in a year and you're totally different..." Kai said looking at me. It's true since we moved I didn't make new friends and didn't talk to anyone from my old school. "well same with you Kai-ssi, you and Paisley doing well?" I asked even though I didn't want to know "we broke up after you moved....Mayline....why did you move?" I didn't answer "Mayline look I'm sorry for what I did I still love you please come back to me.." I took a sip of my Ice cap and stood up "Kai you cheated on me with my friend... I won't ever forgive you!" I stomp out the store. He grabbed my wrist "Mayline listen I still love you so please...please give me a second chance...." He plead "what don't you get? I can't love anymore because of you! I lost everything because of you!" I pulled my wrist out of his hands and ran away, I ran as fast as I could. Until I got tired and stopped at a bar I wanted to go in but I wasn't old enough, but I know some people who aren't old enough get in so I tried and I got in because they didn't check my ID. "Give me the strongest alcohol you have" I said to the waiter, he brought me a bottle of beer and I dranked it like there was no tomorrow. Then someone came up to me "miss we're sorry but do you have enough money?" I looked at him and took out all my money "here! now give me as much as I can afford." I shoved the money at them and kept on drinking. I was so mad at how angry I was! I was so mad at my parents! I was so mad I couldn't love again! I was so mad to see Kai again! I was so mad I met Taemin! "AAAAHHHHHHHH!" I screamed, everybody looked at me "sorry miss but you have to leave now." The waiter said to me "oh I'm sorry I'll go now bye bye" I blew him a kiss. I stumble out the bar and walked home, I knock on the door "OPEN THE DOOR!!!" I yelled then Taemin opened the door "Mayline...did you drink? And quiet down Umma is out with friends so she won't come home tonight..." I put my arms around his neck and pouted "oppa I'm sad..." I started to cry "Mayline SHHH...come in first!" He pulled me in and close the door, he put me on the couch and sat down beside me "why did you drink? You're not even old enough..." He said looking at me. I grabbed his face and I looked him in the eyes "Taemin~Taemin what a beautiful name you have oppa....hmmm.....you're so handsome..." I was so drunk I didn't know what I was talking about "Mayline you're drunk lets go to bed" he stood up but I pulled him down "oppa why did he hurt me? What did I do? Am I not pretty? He thinks he can just come and go as he wants? NO!" "What are you talking about?" Taemin asked "Oppa your eyes and you face looks so much like him...hmmm....so handsome you know I really like you that's why I have to move away from you or I'll get hurt again..." Taemin blushed and looked me in the eyes "Mayline I like you and I won't ever hurt you!" "You won't hurt me? Looking like him is hurting me oppa you look just like Kai!!" I stood up, tears coming down my face "you have the same god damn eyes!!! The twinkle when I look at them your face looks just like his!! I want him! You know that oppa I want HIM!" I yelled and grabbed Taemin and kissed his lips. He tried to move away but I pressed my lips hard on his. I pulled away "I loved before oppa....Kai was my first love....he had my first kiss he was my everything...." Taemin embraced me and it felt safe and warm "Taemin oppa he asked me to be with him again.....what should I do?" Taemin hugged me tighter "do whatever is best and if anything happens I'll be there okay?"