A house

Does he like me? [Editing]

It is a cold day today, it wasn't the best day to walk home, I normally take the bus but today my parents told me I have to pick up Jayline from school so that's why I have to walk. "UNNIE!" I can see Jayline jump up and down happy to see me "Jayline! How was your day at school today?" I smiled at how cute she looked with pigtails. "It was good unnie and how was yours?" "Good" Jayline and I might be 8 years apart but we are really close she's the only sibling I have. She is very sweet never hurts anything, one time she saw a dead bird on the street she cried for 3 hours. But that makes her what she is. We walked home quietly, when we walked in the house I found a letter on the table it was from my parents and it said.....

"Dear Mayline,

Your appa and I are soo sorry for leaving you two alone but we can't take you with us......please understand Mayline we know you're mad at us now but when we have the money we'll come back for you two. We promise, here are some money please be careful and take care of each other . Also I have a friend who is renting out a room so you can go to her and she can take care of you guys. Here's the address ***************

love, umma and appa."

"WHAT MAKES YOU THINK LEAVING US HERE IS A GOOD THING!" I yelled at the letter, I ripped up the piece of paper and threw it. Jayline pulled my skirt "unnie what are we going to do now?" I looked at her, I saw that she was worried for our parents and for us. I took a deep breath "Jayline-ah go up to your room to pack some clothes we have to get out of here okay?" "Okay" I saw tears starting to fill in her eyes. She turns around and walks upstairs. I start to pack my clothes, I grabbed my cell phone and called Jayline to come downstairs to leave "JAYLINE we have to go now!" No one answered "Jayline?" I walked upstairs. "Jayline we have to go now....." I walked in and I see Jayline on the floor crying.....*why did my parents have to leave us? Why? If they took Jayline with them she would at least live a little better with parents care. I HATE MY PARENTS SO MUCH!!!* "Unnie they'll come back for us right?" I saw tears fall from her eyes "yes they will Jayline we just have to wait" I smile at her and hugged her from behind "it's going to be alright" I stood up and held out my hands she took it and we walked downstairs. 

We walked downtown to look for the house my parents were talking about "unnie this looks like the house." I looked at the house. I pressed the door bell, "who is it?" I hear a voice call from the house. A women opens the door. She was tall and skinny with hair up in a bun. "hello I'm Kang Mayline and this is my sister Kang Jayline my parents said you're renting a room out,?" I said a little worried "ah.....yes please come in. Take a seat. My name is Ko Sumin so call me Sumin umma, So your dad is Kang ______?" She said "neh.....I'm sorry to bother you but we will still pay rent." I insist "Its okay you two don't have to worry about rent. You two are still in school yes....?" "Yes I'm 18 years old and my sister is 10 years old so yes we are still in school." "I will rent you the room you can get free food but you have to pay for the energy you use okay?" "Yes!!! Oh thank you, thank you!!! Is it alright if we move in now?" She looked at our suit cases and raised her eye brows "okay the room to the left. And there's only one bed so you have to share, is that alright?" "Yes it is thank you" I smiled and bowed 90 degree and we went to the room. We started unpacking when our room door open, I look up and saw Lee Taemin from SHINee standing at the door. I quickly stood up and look at him shocked and he smiled. "Hello nice to meet you, so you guys are renting this room?" "Yes we are!" Jayline quickly said and she had a big smile on her face which made her look really cute. He smiled and walked up to Jayline and bent over "what's your name little one?" He asked with a cute smile "my name is Kang Jayline and one day I'll marry you" she said without being shy I looked at her and she kinda blushed. Taemin chuckled and he looked at her "well Jayline-ah why don't you go buy some ice cream? For me?" "Okay oppa what kind of ice cream do you like?" She asked getting ready to run out the door. "Uhm........banana!" He then turned to me "what would you like?" He asked me with a smirk. I could hardly talk but I manage to get some words out "no-o thanks-s" I swallowed hard "okay off you go then Jayline" he gave her money, smiled at her and ruffled her hair. Jayline left the room and it was just me and Taemin standing in the room awkwardly. Until he broke the silence "leave." His voice sounded so cold and harsh "what?" I asked confused "I said leave!" This time he said it with more anger. "What are you talking about? I rented this room why do I have to leave?" I'm starting to get angry "you crazy fans are driving me nuts!!!!" He walks over and grabs my wrist tight and I couldn't shake him off "YA!!! Let go of me you psycho!!" I yelled at him and he stopped and turned around "what did you just call me?!?!?" Then Sumin umma walks out of the kitchen "OMO! Taemin-ah what are you doing with Mayline?" She asked looking at Taemin "Umma why are you renting out the room? Do you need money because I have some. And what will happen if you rented the room to some crazy fan huh? What will we do then?" *wait a minute did Taemin just call her umma?!?!? Man! What is going on?!?!?!?!* "No worry Taemin she's a friends daughter, so there is nothing to worry about....." "But...." "No buts now let go of the girls wrist you're going to break it!" She walks towards us and slaps his hand and he lets go. He gave me a death glare and that made me scared "sorry Mayline you must be scared.....oh yeah Taemin is my son ad he lives here to." Sumin slowly walks to the kitchen again. Then Jayline walked in "oppa I bought the ice cream!!" She screamed he looked at her and smiled. I was shock to see how fast a idol can change his face in front of different people. "Jayline you're back" he smiled and walks towards her, he bends down and pinches her cheeks and stood up "you're so cute!!" He turns to me and looked at me from head to toe "and what's your name?" He smirked, it made me want to slap his face but I didn't. I took a deep breath and bowed "hello my name is Kang Mayline I am Jayline's older sister" I looked up and he was looking right into my eyes "and how old are you Mayline?" "I am 18 years old just 1 year younger than Taemin-ssi"  he smirked "Taemin-ssi?" He started to walk to his room "well Mayline-ssi don't touch my stuff! And Jayline when dinner is ready come and get me okay?" He looked at Jayline and smiled then looked to me and rolled his eyes. "Okay oppa!" Jayline said she seems to be the only one happy.

*why does Taemin hate me so much? What did I ever do? Well whatever it is I don't care I'm not here to be his friend! I'm here to rent a room until my parents come back.....but it would be nice to have him not hate me....* I thought to myself while unpacking. "Dinners ready come out and eat kids!" I heard Sumin umma call "Jayline-ah go and eat first I'll be out in a few minutes" I said "okay" Jayline walked out the room and closed the door behind her, I opened my suit case and looked for a sweater and a pair of sweat pants, I put it on and I tied my hair up in a messy bin, I opened the door and I jumped a little when I saw Taemin walk by, he smirked and walked pass me. *what is wrong he's always smirking or giving me a dirty look......I need to find a job so me and Jayline can move out as soon as possible.*

"Mayline can you help me get the rice?" Sumin umma asked while she was bringing the soup out "okay no problem" I walked in the kitchen and brought 4 bowls of rice out. Right away Jayline sat beside Taemin "oppa I will eat well!" She said smiling "okay Jayline" he said ruffling her hair "I will eat eat well everybody" I said and started to eat.

-the next day-

~ring ring ring~ my clock was ringing even though I moved in yesterday I still have school. I sat up and turned off the clock and looked at the time "OH MY GOSH IT'S 7:30am!!!! I'M SO GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!" I said to myself and I looked to my right and Jayline was still sleeping like a baby *she's so tired maybe she can stay home today to get some rest* I walked to the bathroom and I brushed my teeth and went back to my room, I quickly got change and packed my bag. While I was about to leave I grabbed a slice of bread and started to tie my hair in a ponytail. "Where are you going?" I heard a voice and I turn around to see Taemin walking to the living room with messy hair and a t-shirt and sweat pants. "I'm going to school...." I said looking at the clock *now I'm really going to be late!* I thought "you just moved in yesterday and you're still going to school?" Taemin said while turning on the TV "neh.....I don't want to miss school....and Taemin-ssi. Shouldn't you be going to school to?" I asked not really caring "No...since you're going to school tell the teacher I'm busy so I won't be attending." "But Taemin-ssi we don't go to the same school..." Even though I moved farther away from my old school I still liked that school, because no one cares or pay attention to me, but tonight I need to call Jayline's school and change school for her. "Are you a Pabo? Your old school takes. Half an hour drive to get there and if you walk it will take an hour. You'll have to change to my school." He said finally looking at me. Then Sumin umma walks out "what's with all the noise?" She asked smiling "good morning Sumin umma" I smiled and bowed "good morning umma." He smiled at her sweetly "good morning Taemin-ah are you tired? You want breakfast?" She asked heading towards the kitchen "Okay eggs and bacon!" *he looks so cute when he looks happy but when ever he talks to me he seems so pissed.....why?* "oh Mayline where are you going?" Sumin umma asked "oh I was going to catch the bus to go to school but now I'm late.......so I'll have to walk..." I said looking at the clock "sorry Sumin umma I have to really go I'm really late! Good bye!" I quickly bow and I was half way out the door when someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me back in the house and closed the door. I looked up surprised and saw Taemin still holding on to my wrist. "What are you doing Taemin-ssi?" I said with a confused face "just don't go to school today it won't kill you!" He yelled at me and he seems angrier then ever "you need to go find a job to pay for the rent and you're transferring to my school. So rest now and wake up to go find a job later in the afternoon!" He was still holding my wrist "o-Kay-y uhm....Taemin-ssi can you let go now you're hurting me...."I said looking at my wrist, he let go and stomp to his room and slammed the door. *what about me makes him so mad?*