Marriage

Does he like me? [Editing]

I looked at myself in the mirror "Mayline-ah my daughter you look beautiful!" My umma wipes her tears "umma don't cry. I'm getting married, be happy!" I wipe her tears. Jayline opens the door with my appa following behind "unnie! Wow you look so pretty!" She pats my wedding dress "appa how do I look?" I smiled lightly at him "I-I think you look beautiful...you grow up so fast," he took a deep breath trying hard not to cry. "It feels like it was only yesterday when you learned how to walk, now look at you! You're already getting married and one day you'll be a umma as well." My umma holds my hand "we got you something," she looks at my appa and he takes out a golden box with pink ribbon "what is it?" I looked at them, he opens the book and inside was a locket. "It's not much but my grandmother gave it to my mother to your mother ad now to you," he puts the locket on my neck "it suits you well, I hope you can pass it on to you kids." He cups my face with his hand "all grown up." Jayline looks up at me "I knew Taemin oppa could do it!" She smiled. "I thinks it's time to go now," my appa looks at me, I hook on to his arm and we walk out. We stood there and the music started to play, the big doors swing open and my appa leads me. My heart starts to beat faster, we walked slowly everybody's eyes were on me but all I could see was Taemin he looked like a Prince Charming in his suit same with SHINee, they all smiled at me brightly and that made me less nervous. When we reached Taemin my appa looks him in the eyes "take good care of her." Taemin takes my hand and smiled "yes sir." We all turn to the priest "We gather here to celebrate Lee Taemin and Kang Mayline's wedding." He voice was loud and clear "Lee Taemin do you, take Kang Mayline as your loving wife no matter rich or poor, sick or healthy, happy or sad, live or dead?" Taemin looks at me "I do." "Now Kang Mayline do you, take Lee Taemin as your loving husband no matter rich or poor, sick or healthy, happy or sad, live or dead?" I took a deep breath "I do." Everybody cheered "well there be any rejections? If not you may kiss the bride." He smiled at us, Taemin turns to me and pulls me in for a kiss. Everybody jumps up and cheers, "now let the party begin!" Minho yelled and music starts to play. SHINee quickly run to us and gave us a big hug "you guys are married oh my gosh!!!" Key smiled "aigoo Taemin is a big boy now!!!!!" Minho ruffled his hair. "I don't know about you but I'm going to go meet some new friends," Jonghyun winks at some girls and Key joins him. Minho goes on the dance floor and kills all the lady's with his dance moves and Onew of course went to the chicken "wow! So much chicken!!!!" I laugh because he was so cute  "Mayline-ah!!! My daughter-in-law!!! You look beautiful!!!" Sumin umma hugs me tight "thank you Sumin umma," I smiled "please take good care of our Mayline, in-law," my umma nugde Sumin umma "aigoo, I thank you for having such a beautiful and responsible daughter!" They hugged "umma stop that, I'm blushing," I grinned at her "okay, okay...hah....I still can't believe it, you're married." She sigh "everything is going to be okay you can come and visit us anytime you want." Sumin umma pats my umma's hand "now you must be hungry lets go eat!" They headed for the food table. Taemin turns to me and smile "how does it feel to be mrs. Lee so far?" I smirked "it feels great! Lee Mayline....I like it!" I hugged him tight. Then slowly music played "may I have this dance?" Taemin put out his hand "you may," I held his hand and we went on the dance floor, I put my arms around his neck and he pulled me close "you look beautiful today." He whisper in my ear, I felt my face blush "thank you," was all I could say. I slowly rest my head on his shoulder *you look beautiful today* was all I could hear in my head over and over again.*taemin oppa, I'm the happiest women on earth because I'm married to you.* I smiled.

After the wedding party everybody went home, Minho and Key were drunk, Onew and Jonghyun had to take them home. My parents and Jayline are going back to their hotel, and Sumin umma had to go back to Paris. When Taemin and I got home I felt so tired "I'm tired." Taemin pouted, I kissed his cheek "me too, you should go shower it's getting late." I sat down beside him, he place my hands on his "I'm sorry we can't have a proper honeymoon," he looked disappointed, I cup his face with my hand "it's okay Taemin, work is more important. We can go on a honeymoon some other time." He smiled and kissed my lips "I told you, you were going to be mine." He smirked "and I am yours" I kissed his lips. He carried me bridal style to his room and we continue kissing, he placed me gently on his bed and we kissed. He pulled me closer to him and he kissed my lips, he slowly moves down to my neck then back to my lips. He takes off his shirt and slowly starts to take off my dress. (And you end up having .)

~next day~

I woke up with Taemin's arms wrapped around me, I look up at him and I couldn't believe I was really with him. I his hair and he slowly wakes up "good morning yebo." He smiles and pulls me closer "good morning Taemin, do you want to get up and eat breakfast?" I smile "maybe later, I'm tired. Lets sleep a little bit longer." I nod and close my eyes. 

When I woke up again Taemin was still sleeping "you're such a sleey pig." I tap his noise, I got up and dress and washed up. I wore a peach coloured dress that went down to my knees and I tied my hair in a side braid. I walked to the kitchen and started to make breakfast. Then I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist "good morning my beautiful yebo," he kissed my cheek "good morning Taemin, you should go get changed we're meeting my parents later." I didn't look at him and continued on making breakfast "we just married yesterday but you seem like you've been my wife to years," he chuckled. "Taemin stop that." I smiled and poked his cheeks "you're mine forever and ever!" He hugged me tighter, I turned around and kissed his lips I felt him smile but I didn't pull away. Our kiss became more passionate, he pulled my body against his, he looked me in the eyes and pulled away. He lightly pat my cheeks "I'll go wash up," I smile and nod *i feel so happy!* I screamed in my head.

After we finish breakfast we went to meet my parents at the mall. "Hello everybody." I bowed "UNNIE!!!" Jayline ran to me and held my hand "hello everyone." Taemin smiled, he ruffled Jayline's hair "oppa!" Jayline said happily and quickly hugged him "aish you little..." I poked her cheek "Taemin, Mayline did you guys eat yet?" Umma asked "neh umma," I smile. She leaned in to whisper in my ears "make sure you stay healthy so you can have a healthy baby." She giggles, I rolled my eyes and blushed "umma lets go now. There's a sale at the toy store I want to go!!!" Jayline nagged "okay okay lets go. You boys go do whatever you want." Taemin looked at me nervous "everything's going to be okay, don't be so nervous just talk about random things." I whisper in his ears and pat his cheek "you guys have fun." Jayline dragged my umma and me to the toy store. "Unnie, what are you going to name your first child?" Jayline looked up at me "I don't know...beside I just got married why would I be thinking of those stuff?" Jayline shrugged "you Pabo!" I flicked her forehead "Mayline now you're a wife, make sure you take good care of yourself and Taemin. You guys are still young so you don't need to rush to get a child." Umma pat my shoulder "Taemin seems like a great boy, I think he will be a great husband and appa." She smiled "umma I know, I married him because I love him." We walked around the mall and bought some clothes.

"TAEMIN OPPA!!! I LOVE YOU!!!" Some fangirls wave at me. I bowed lightly and waved back, I felt Mayline appa's eyes on me. I turn to him and nod "Taemin-ah...even though you and Mayline are married, I still don't know you that well. We've only met twice and you're a celebrity, you have a lot of people watching you and I don't hope my daughter is in danger because of you. So I want you to promise me and take care of Mayline. Love her forever don't ever hurt her." I nod "I would never hurt her." I said in a serious face "Mayline has been through a tough time. Even though she never talked about it, we know she would cry every night because of Kai. And it was Wrong of us to gamble and we keep on moving. And leaving her behind to find a job to take care of Jayline." he sigh "it was also wrong of us to leave Mayline here be herself and not bring her with us. But I'm gald she met you. So I hope you will make her happy." He put his hand on my shoulder "I promise you. I will never hurt her." 

~next day~

My parents and Mayline had to go back to Canada. So Taemin and I sent them away "umma it's going to be cold in Canada wear more clothes okay? And appa you to," I cupped Jayline's face with my hands "remember if anything happens call me." She smiled "unnie no need to worry! Take care of yourself." She looked at Taemin "oppa take good care of my unnie!" She pulled my face close to hers "unnie the next time I see you I hope you will have a taeline junior (Taemin+Mayline= Taeline)" she whispered then winked. I couldn't help but laugh "aigoo you little..." I ruffle her hair "take care of umma and appa, eat healthy" she nods "okay Mayline we have to go now, take care of our Mayline." My appa pat Taemin's shoulder. He nods "have a safe trip home," they headed for the gates and waved goodbye, "TAEMIN OPPA!" Some fan girls waved at him, he smiled and waved back "I told you should of wore something different, look at all those girls," I pouted, he smiled at me and held my hand "is my beautiful yebo jealous?" He chuckled "W-WHY would I be jealous?" I hit his arm playfully "okay okay," he kissed my cheek.