Taemin's maid?!?!?!?

Does he like me? [Editing]

I went to sleep and woke up at 3:00pm. I quickly got change and head out to look for a job. *What Taemin said was right I need a job to pay for food and living.* I went from job to job but no one would hire a 18 years old who is still in school until I walked by SMTown studio and on the front door it said ^maid needed^ so I went in and they asked me a few questions and I got the job!!!!!! *Jayline is going to be so happy to know that I got a job* I started to jump up and down on the way home.

I opened the door and I was still smiling "Jayline what's wrong with your sister?" Taemin asked Jayline "I don't know oppa maybe she got a boyfriend?"Jayline said "You-ur sister? A boyfriend? Please let's be real..." He said with a fake laugh. I rolled my eyes and looked at Jayline, I took a deep breath "I GOT A JOB!!!!!" I yelled, Jayline stood up in disbelief and ran to me and hugged me tightly "OH MY GOSH UNNIE I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!" She smiled "what kind of job did you get?" Taemin asked "a maid at SMTown studio I'll be a maid for someone famous....." I looked at Taemin and he had a smile on his face "Taemin-ssi why are you smiling?" I asked raising an eyebrow "you'll find out tomorrow" he said "okay?...." *maybe I can be Lee teuk's maid!!!* (Leader of Super Junior)

~the next day~ 

"Hello I'm the new maid for SMTown, I was wondering who am I serving?" I asked a women who works there "oh...right the new maid....uhm you'll be serving......SHINee." She said smiling "SHINee? I'll be serving SHINee?" "Yup they need a maid....well Taemin does because his last maid quit last week so yeah... but the other SHINee members already have maids to serve them." *Oh great I have to serve someone that hates me! What do I do now? Wait.....Taemin knew this when I told him yesterday!!!* "SHINee is in their change room go find them." The women broke my thoughts "okay thank you" I bowed and walked to the change room. I knocked on the door "come in" *I know that voice it was Taemin!* I opened the door and saw SHINee with their hair stylist and make up artist and of course their maids, they all looked at me and went back to work "hello I'm Kang Mayline I'm Taemin's new maid please take care of me" I bowed 90 degree and looked at Taemin. "you knew I was going to be your maid but you didn't say a thing Taemin-ssi...!" I whisper to him "Well now you know, what differences does it make? Now go get my clothes." He smirked *man do I ever want to punch his face right now!!* I smiled and got his clothes.

"today was the worst day ever!!!" I screamed "unnie what do you mean? You're working with SHINee!!! They're soo handsome!!!" Jayline loves them "well they are good looking....but it doesn't matter if they're good looking just as long as they have a good heart,  that's the important part." 

~next day~

"Mayline we're going to the mall today so get ready!" Sara said (Sara is Key's maid, she's nice but a lot like Key) "what do we have to get ready for unnie? We're just going to the mall...." I said confused "well Mayline the mall has a lot of people and most of them are girls so that means we have to be bodyguards and protect SHINee." She said with a very serious tone of voice "But.....but what about the real bodyguards?" *I don't want to be SHINee's bodyguard! I'll die!! I mean those fan girls are so scary!!!* "the bodyguards can't be with us, people will know right away if they're with us, so they will be at the entrance waiting for us but if things really get out of hands then they will come help." "Okay...but if I die unnie please take care of my little sister.." I said jokingly in a sad voice "aish....okay!" She smiled and slapped my arm playfully.

We walked in the mall and no one paid attention to us until one fan girl screamed "LOOK IT'S SHINEE!" Then everybody looked our way, and then all the maids grabbed on to SHINee's arm and we headed towards the exit door "TAEMIN OPPA IS THAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!?!" I heard a fan girl scream but we just kept on walking. Then more and more fan girls came and surrounded us. By the looks of it they were all older, and stronger than I was. they were also more violent too. When I tried to push them away to make room some of them scratch, kick and punch my body. One fan girl even slapped me and called me a . I held in my tears but they were starting to water up, Taemin looked at my face and put his arms around me and we walked faster. When we got in the car everybody looked at me "Mayline-ah are you okay? You're all bruised up and bleeding you even have a hand mark on your face..." Onew asked concerned "I'm okay thanks for asking" I tried to smile but my lips hurt to much. Taemin looked at me "when we go home make some boiled eggs and rub it on your bruises and put a band aid on your scratch." He said it in a cold voice but I know he cares "what do you mean when you guys get home? You guys live together?!?!?" Key said "and my umma to hyung! Aish! We rent out a room, so Mayline and her little sister live there." Taemin hit Key lightly on the arm "man! fans keep on getting more and more violent...soon enough we won't be able to go anywhere at all!" Minho complained.

When me and Taemin got home no one was there and we saw a note on the table from Sumin umma:

"Dear Mayline and Taemin,

I went out with some friends and won't come home tonight. And Mayline your parents came earlier and they took Jayline to play and they said Jayline will be sleeping with them tonight but they'll come by tomorrow. And there aren't any food lefted if you want something go buy it. Or you can make ramen.

love Sumin Umma<3

"well it's just going to be me and you tonight.." Taemin said "I'm going to go shower first." He said and walked in the bathroom. "time to clean up Mayline.." I took the note Sumin umma wrote and looked at it again "she said my parents are back?!?!? Why did they come back??? I can't believe they came back!!!!" I screamed the more I think about it the angrier I get! I went in my room and went to sleep (when ever I'm really mad and I can't take it I go to sleep to calm myself) . 

I was sleeping then I heard the door open I look up and saw Taemin standing at the door with black sweat pants, a white t-shirt and wet hair. "Yah Pabo go shower!" I heard him yell "okay wait..." I was half asleep when he talked so I got up rubbed my eyes and got my clothes and walked to the bathroom. I was about to close the door when taemins foot got in the way "mmm...Taemin-ssi you need to use the bathroom?" I asked "when you shower be careful don't slip or you'll hurt your leg again and wash your face and your scratchs..." He said looking me right in the eyes "okay...I got it...." I scratched my head and looked confused. Then he flicked my forehead "OUCH!" I yelled "what did you do that for?" I rub my forehead, it turned red and it made a mark "to wake you up! It's dangerous to shower when your sleeping." He said and lefted.

I finished showering and my hair was still wet. I put band aids on where I got cut, I went to Taemin's room to ask if I can use the hair dryer ~knock knock~ "come in" Taemin said his voice sound tired, I opened the door and saw him reading a book "Taemin-ssi may I barrow the hair dryer?" I said quietly "Sure it's on my desk get it yourself." He didn't look at me but I didn't really care anymore because he's nicer to me then he was when we first met "thank you....and Taemin-ssi...I was wondering if you can....help me blow dry my hair?" I was so scared to ask him but I have no choice because my arm was really bruised and scratched that it would hurt to lift it up. "Aish!" He said as he rolled his eyes and looked annoyed "sit down and give me that!" He grabbed the hair dryer out of my hand. I sat on the floor and he started to dry my hair. It felt good when he did it because it was warm and gentle. I closed my eyes "Taemin-ssi why do you hate me?"I turned to him "I don't hate you." He said but didn't look at me "then lets be friends Taemin-ssi!" He didn't say anything. "Then we are now friends!" I smiled to myself. I looked up at him and saw him chuckle "Taemin-ssi you want to be my friend too right?" He smiled but didn't look at me "Taemin-ssi you know that was the first time you ever smiled at me" I said smiling back like a idiot "*cough* well how are your brusies? Did you rub it with eggs yet?" He said, this time looking at my bruises "no not yet" "aish you get hurt and I'm your maid? This is crazy!" He got up and walked to the kitchen. I sat on his bed and laid down, I slowly closed my eyes then I fell asleep.

"aish this Mayline making me do everything for her!!!! " I took out 5 eggs and boiled them, after they were finished I walk to my room and saw Mayline sleeping on my bed. "Ya, who said you can sleep on my bed?" I yelled but she didn't look at me "are you already asleep?" I put down the blow of eggs and walked closer to her *her skin is flawless her lips are thin, pink and soft she was beautiful* I couldn't help but think "OMO! What am I doing? The nerd beautiful? Psh I must be very tired I need to sleep!!! But what am I going to do with her? If I wake her up she might not be able to walk back to her room if I carry her she might wake up....well... Maybe she can sleep here.....it's not like I'm going to do anything to her...we're just sharing beds that's all" I nod to myself and tucked her in and I fell asleep once I tucked myself in too.

I open my eyes when my arm started to hurt I looked around and realized it wasn't my room *this isn't my room.....it's Taemin's room....WAIT TAEMIN'S ROOM!* I turned to my left and saw a sleeping Taemin he looks rather handsome when he's sleeping, I wanted to get up but Taemin put his arm around my body so I couldn't move. I looked at the clock it was Saturday 5:00am. Since I couldn't move I just went back to sleep.

When I woke up again, the sun was shining on my face and Taemin was a few centimeter away from me. I looked at him and he open his eyes. His eyes twinkled they looked so pretty,so I couldnt help but look into them and Taemin's eyes widen but he didn't move away he just stayed there "what are you looking at?" "......" He then put his face even closer to mine "you like what you see?" And he smirked. He tired to sit up but I pulled him down *his eyes are so beautiful I can't help but look at them. They also look like someone else...* "Yah! What do you want?!?" I heard Taemin yell. So I let go of him and he sat up and I sat up still looking in his eyes "Mayline...? Hello? Anyone there?" Taemin snapped his fingers but I didn't answer "Taemin-ah you have beautiful eyes....." I smiled sweetly because I felt so happy for some odd reason *eyes tells a person about another person, it holds all the feelings,* Taemin blushed a bit "whatever! I'm hungry go make me breakfast!" He said in a cold voice "okay..." I said still looking into his eyes. I stood up but fell back down because my legs were hurting from yesterday. "Mayline are you okay?" Taemin asked in a worry voice. I looked at him and smiled *he cares about me^^* "I'm okay what kind of breakfast do you want Taemin-ssi?" I asked. "Doesn't matter." He said standing up. "Then is pancakes okay Taemin-ssi?" I smiled.