More than this?

Does he like me? [Editing]

Taemin pulled away from our kiss and he took a deep breath, and kissed me again and slowly we move to the bedroom. We fell on the bed and he took off his shirt and started to kiss my neck. "Taemin...." I said quietly "hmm..." He stopped and looked me in the eyes , his eyes twinkled his body was warm, I held his hand "so does that make us a couple?" It made me feel stupid to ask such a question. He winked and I kissed his lip,he smiled "you are my girlfriend now." And there we went to bed and he wrapped his arms around me and I felt safe and warm.

~ring ring ring~ "Taemin, your cell phone is ringing!" I shook him "hmm..?" "Your cell phone oppa!" I pointed at his cell phone and he answered it "hello....HYUNG!"he quickly sat up still shirtless from yesterday "OH MY GOSH!! I forgot! I'll be there in 30 minutes okay? Bye!" He hung up and looked at me "Mayline I forgot I have a photo shoot today we have to leave now!" He got up and put his shirt back on "ya!! Can't I stay here for a little bit longer? You have to go not me!!!" I protested because I wanted to walk on the beach later "ya Pabo you're my maid you have to go too." He stuck out his touge "aish......!" I got up and wore my clothes even though they were still a bit wet from the rain. "Ready? Lets go." He wore his shoe, I quickly put my hair in a ponytail "ready!" I smiled, he put out his hand and smiled "then lets go!" I smiled and took his hand. We had to literally sprint to the photo shoot studio. When we got there Key was at the door "hyung....I'm....ready......." He breathed heavily "you Pabo! do you know what time......." He looked at our hand and raised his eyebrow "Taemin-ah what did you do?" We quickly let go and looked away "are you two...?" Before he finished his sentence Onew came out running "YA!! You guys know what time it is?!??!? Come on Taemin you have to go get ready!" Onew grabbed Key and Taemin's arm and dragged them in and I followed behind them. When we got to the studio Minho and Jonghyun were already taking photos, the four of us bowed. Onew and Key went to take pictures while Taemin had to get ready. "Taemin come here put on your clothes!" His stylists rushed him. 

After the photo shoot I had to help Taemin change his clothes and get him ready for the next schedule, "Taemin these are the clothes you have to change into," I hand him the clothes and he went to change, he finished changing and he sat down so I can do some touch up his make-up "wow Taemin you look so pretty as a girl!" I giggled and looked at him from head to toe, he blushed and grinned "ya! I can be manly too you know!" "Taeminnie you look so cute in that dress!" Key laugh and Taemin punch him in the stomach playfully "he's right oppa, now sit down and let me finish with your make-up!" I pushed him down on the seat and curled his eyelashes and applied masarca and blush "all done! what do you think Jonghyun oppa?" I looked at Jonghyun "Wah! Taemin-ah you're almost as pretty as my noona! But of course she's prettier!" Jonghyun looked at Taemin. Taemin stood up and looked at himself in the mirrror "well I do look pretty if I say so myself!" He smiled to himself in the mirror "Taemin you're on in 5 minutes so hurry up!!" Said Onew "Oh...okay hyung I'll be there in a minute!" Taemin yelled and check himself out again "Taemin let me see what Mayline did to you..." Taemin's make-up artist looks at Taemin "wow Mayline you did a great job with the touch up! You could totally replace me!" She said jokingly. We both laughed "Taemin you're on!" Jonghyun rushes in. Taemin runs out and Jonghyun pulled him to the stage. In the change room we all faced the tv. Onew started to sing and Taemin shows up on stage, *wow Onew oppa has a wonderful smile and a great voice!* I smiled "Mayline why are you smiling?" Sara asked me "oh, I'm smiling at Onew oppa. Isn't he great?" For some reason my smile got bigger "oh...someone has a crush!" She giggled, and I felt myself blush "I don't have a crush on Onew oppa! More like I'm his fan!" I giggled and Taemin walked in (all he had to do on stage was smile and blow kisses at Onew once in awhile) "what are giggling about?" He walked up to me and poked my cheek. I slapped his hand away "nothing." "She likes Onew! She likes Onew!" Sara laughed then walked away. Taemin looked at me with a death glare "oppa don't worry my heart belongs to you!" I whisper in his ear and he smiled "then your heart can only be mine" he whispered and winked. 

After the show SHINee and I went back to SHINee's dorm.(even though Taemin lives with his umma, he still lives at the dorm sometimes) "Oh my gosh! We're finally home!" Key said and drop himself on the couch, "hyung I'm hungry can you make something to eat?" Minho looks at Key "NO! I'm so tired! Ask Onew hyung to cook!" Key complained "okay I'll cook then..." Onew sigh "oppa I'll help you!" I smiled at him. "You seem tired." Onew smiled "thanks Mayline!" I felt bad that he was tired and still had to cook. "I-I'll help too!" Taemin said "Taemin-ah I thought you said you were tired and besides what do you know about cooking?" Key grinned "but I-I....." "It's okay oppa I'll help Onew oppa you guys must be tired, lets go Onew oppa what are we cooking?" I hooked onto Onew's arm and we walked to the kitchen, he rubs the back of his neck "uhm.....I don't know......? What do you want to eat Mayline?" He smiled "uhm.....lets have rice, kimchi, steamed vegetable with meat and boild eggs!" I smiled "okay then!" He ruffle my hair and pinched the tip of my nose.

*aish!....that Onew hyung what is he doing?!?!?!? Mayline is my girl and I have to tell them!!!.......OMO is she hooking arms with him!!!!! She hasn't even done that with me yet!!!!!* the more I thought about it the angrier I got and I can feel my face get a little red "Taemin-ah your neck vain is popping out are you mad?" Key looked at Me "no I'm fine.....I need to shower!" I stomp to the bathroom and slam the door.

"what's wrong with Taemin? He seems so mad....." Key asked and Jonghyun just shrugged "who knows?". After about half an hour we finished cooking, "dinner is ready!!" I poked my head out the kitchen "oppa can you set the table please?" "Okay!" Jonghyun said happily "be careful it's hot!" Onew said putting everything on the table. But no one listen because once we all sat down they started eating like animals "oppa slow down you guys are going to choke!" I said motherly, then Taemin comes out of his room and sits down beside me and started to eat "wow this is good hyung!" He looked at Onew "well you should thank Mayline she helped me a whole lot!" He smiled and patted my head. "I didn't do anything, oppa you did a good job! Now eat up before it gets cold!" I smiled back then started to eat.

After dinner we all decided to drink a little bit of alcohol, "Mayline have you drank before?" Minho asked "yes.....but that was a mistake!" I looked at Taemin remebering when I vomit in front of him. "Well if you're with us You have to drink a little bit!" Jonghyun gave me a cup of alcohol "maybe she shouldn't drink or else how is She suppose to go home if she's drunk?" Onew asked concerned "well if she's drunk she can spend the night here. hyung no need to worry we can take care of her!" Key patted Onew's back assuring him that everything is going to be okay "well then Mayline drink up!" Minho looked at me, I look over at Taemin who already was drinking "okay....but only a little bit...." I took a sip, then little by little we started to talk and drink then SHINee all passed out beside Onew and me "Mayline can you help me carry them to their rooms?" Onew asked "sure oppa!" Onew put Minho's arm around his neck and I took the other arm and put it around my neck, we tuck him in and we did the same thing with everybody else. "Mayline it seems like you'll be spending the night here." He laughed "looks like so....I'll sleep on the couch." I smiled "no you're our guest You can't sleep out here and besides its going to be cold, just sleep in my room and I'll sleep in Taemin's room." "It's okay oppa I'll be fine. And besides I can't kick you out of your own room." I ruffle his hair "aish it's okay you punk just sleep in my room." He grabbed my arm and led me to his room "make yourself at home and if you need anything just ask." I looked at my clothes "Well acturally I was wondering if you have any clothes I can change into....?" Onew chuckled and opened his closet "uhm.....you don't mind wearing a t-shirt and shorts do you?" "Of course not oppa, I'll wear what ever you have." He gave me a grey t-shirt and black shorts and he left the room. *Onew oppa is so nice....I wonder if he has a girlfriend?* I smiled to myself and changed then with to sleep.

"Wakey wakey sleepy head!" I could feel someone shake me. I open my eyes and saw Key smiling at me, I sat up and rubbed my eyes so I could see him better "good morning oppa...why are you up so early?" He chuckled "Early? It's already 11 o'clock, you need to get up and eat!" Key takes my hand and drags me out of bed. I wash my face and brushed my teeth, then I slowly walk to the living room where Key was sitting "oppa where is everybody else?" I sit down next to him "Onew and Jonghyun went shopping, Minho is filming a drama, and Taemin went to buy banana milk." my stomach suddenly rumble "looks like someone's hungry." He laugh and ruffled my hair "what is there to eat Key oppa?" I rubbed my belly and pouted "not much at home to eat so let's wait for Taemin to come home and we'll go out to eat!" He pat my head. 

After Taemin came home we went to the restaurant down the street. "Uhm....that was so good!" I my lips and rubbed my full stomach "I'm gald you're full Mayline." Key pats my shoulder, "lets eat ice cream oppa!" I looked at Taemin when we walked by a ice cream store "okay." I held on to his arm and we walked in "hi may I please take your order?" "A yes can I have a banana split and he would have 2 scoops of chocolate chip and cookie dough, and what would you like Mayline?" Taemin looked at me "uhm.....can I have 2 scoops of strawberry please, thanks" we sat down, and Taemin sat beside me "Taemin oppa lets watch a movie later!" Taemin smiled "Okay". At the corner of my eye I notice Key was starring at us "Key hyung why are you looking at us is there something wrong?" Taemin asked "No....but....are you two by chance....I don't know.....DATING!!?!?!?" He raised his eyebrows and I started to blush "so you are!!!" He pointed his finger at us "SHHHHH.....hyung you don't have to be so loud you know" Taemin flicked Key's forehead "I knew it I knew it! You two were so touchy yesterday....." Key smirked "aigoo my little Taemin dating and not telling me??big mistake!" We all laughed. Then I felt like millions of people were starring at the three of us "is that SHINee oppa?" "OH MY GOSH THEY ARE!!!" "They're so hot!!" Some fan girls said out loud, but I could also feel death glares shooting at me "who's that girl?" "Why is she with oppa?" "She's so ugly!" I suddenly felt chills going down my back, I know I might not be the prettiest but I look okay and they're so mean......"here is your banana split, chocolate chip and cookie dough and your strawberry ice cream. Please enjoy!" The waitress bowed and walked away "now lets eat" Taemin started to eat "oppa...don't you notice all these people starring at you? And don't you feel a little uncomfortable?" I looked around the room and see fan girls gossiping "yeah it is at first but it's all part of the job, you'll get used to it. Don't worry and just eat your ice cream!" Key took a spoon of my ice cream "hyungs right Mayline eat up or your ice cream will melt!" Taemin puts a spoon full of ice cream in his mouth. "Okay....then lets have a contest....who ever finish eating their ice cream first wins!" I suggested "than what happens if you lose?" Key raised his eyebrows getting interested "the loser will have to cross dress for a whole day!" Taemin suggested "okay! Ready? set? GO!" We all started eating and got brain freeze! "So in the end Mayline lost..." Key said teasingly to me and ruffled my hair "it wasn't fair when we started you and Taemin already ate half of your ice creams!" I protested "well a deals, a deal Mayline. Looks like you have to cross dress for a day!" Key smirked.

~the next day~

"wow Mayline you look like a man!" Key looked at me in surprise "thanks....I guess....I ask Hana (Taemin's make-up artist) to help me look more manly!" I smiled "now you have to walk around the streets looking like that for the whole day and don't come back until 12:00am! Oh and bring Taemin with you, he's going to be all alone at home so bring him out!" Key looked at Taemin and gave him a dirty look "aish hyung!" Taemin punch key lightly on the arm. "Just go go GO!" Key pushed us out the house, "aish this hyung.....so what do you want to do for today maysoon?" He winked and I giggled "well lets go to the studio and girl you up!" I suggested because I kind of want to go somewhere with him where no one will bother us and if I'm dressed up as a guy and we kissed people would think he's gay so if he dressed up as a girl people won't know who he is and if we kiss it won't be weird....."but I don't want to!" He complained like a child "but oppa I want to go on a date with you...." I looked at him with puppy dog eyes and pouted "aish! You're so cute....fine! But we are never doing this ever again okay?!?!!?" "Okay I promise!" I hooked on to his arm and we went to the studio, when we got there I told Hana everything and she understood, then she started to apply make-up on Taemin and made him look pretty! "OMO! Oppa is that you?" I asked jokingly "he looks great doesn't he? now he just needs to change into these!" Hana took out a pink poke a dot dress with light brown high heel "Oh My Gosh this outfit looks so cute!!!!! go try it on oppa!!" I squealled, he wore the dress and heel "do you think I look okay?" He asked in a girly voice "of course you do. you look beautiful!" I said in my deepest voice. We both laugh and off we went. I held his hand and we walked around like a couple but it was kind of weird because Taemin looked really pretty and I look like a....mess also Taemin normally is taller than me and now that he's in high heels he's way taller than me "taeyoon-ah (Taemin's girl name for the day) where do you want to go?" I asked in my man voice "maysoon oppa lets go eat!" Taemin said in a girly voice and giggled "lets eat ice cream?!??!" Taemin suggested "okay let's go." When we got there some girls looked at me and Taemin * do they already know that it's Taemin?!?!?!?* after we finished ordering we sat down and a girl came up to us "hello oppa my friends and I think you're very handsome can you take a picture with me?" She looked at me "are you talking to me?!?" I was so surprised, but I mean I don't look to bad as a man "sure no problem!" She took the picture and ran back to her friends and they started to giggle, they would also once in awhile look back at me "wow who knew my oppa can be so attractive." Taemin said teasingly "aigoo someone jealous?" I asked and pinched his cheek "why would I be jealous of some girls?" And he pinch my cheeks back. After we finished eating ice cream Taemin and I decided to go to the amusement park, once we got there we rode on every ride until we got tired and sat down to eat "taeyoon what do you want to eat?" I look at Taemin "I want French fries maysoon oppa!" He made a cute face "okay wait for me!" I kissed his forehead and left to buy fries. When I come back I saw a bunch of guys hang around Taemin "hey baby, what's a beautiful girl like you sitting here all by yourself at this park?" The guy in the grey t-shirt said "well I'm acturally here with my boyfriend." Taemin said in a girly voice "well I don't see him...." I couldn't just watch people take Taemin away on our first date! "*cough* you looking for me?" The closer I walk towards them the bigger they seem "so this is your boyfriend? Wow you can do so much better...I mean look at this shrimp." He lefted Taemin's chin *this little bastard I'ma rip you in half "YA!!!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING HUH?!!?!?????" I yelled at them "calm down little guy, you might want to be careful on what you're saying!" He and his gang look at me "I'M NOT SCARED!!!!! BESIDES IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW! THERE ARE COPS EVERYWHERE SO YOU SHOULD BE CAREFUL!!!" I looked him right in the eyes "what ever kid....have your girl." He bend down beside Taemin and whisper in his ear "call me when you leave this loser." He smirk and walked away "YA!!! WHO YOU CALLING A LOSER?!?!??!" I said angrily "it's okay Mayline sit down." Taemin pull me down to sit "man is that how guys pick up girls??? Cause I would never like a guy like that!!!!" I cross my arms over my chest "Mayline calm down....why are you so angry? Have you forgotten that I'm a guy and you're a girl? What happens if they beat you up? I mean did you see how tuff they were?" Taemin said concerned "whatever lets leave. I don't like it here." I grabbed Taemin's hand and we lefted. It was starting to get dark but we still couldn't go home yet so we decides to go to the beach and walk "awh....man! am I ever glad to take these shoes off!" Taemin complained and held on to his high heels "hehehe....it's so nice here, much better then the amusement park!" I could feel my anger rising again "why are you so jealous?" Taemin pinched my noise "you're even popular as a girl, how can I not be jealous? If you were a real girl and I was a real man I would have punched them!!!" I put my hands in a fist and waved it in the air "aigoo you're so cute when you're angry!" Taemin kissed my cheeks and I calm down then blushed...."just forget it and let's relax..." I rest my head on Taemin's shoulder "are you tired yet Mayline?" "No not yet.....oppa this is the best first date ever!" I held his hand and put my fingure between his "I thinks so too.....and I just hope it wil never end..." He looked at me and put his hand on my cheek "you're so gentle and soft..." Taemin smiled at me "oppa what are you talking about?" I looked at him confused. But he suddenly start to slowly lean in. *oh what is he doing ?!?!!?!?!!* he stopped when we were only a few inches away from each other, then he looked me directly in the eyes *my heart is beating so FAST!! Why is he looking at me like that? And why does it have to be so close?* I could feel myself blush "I know you might think this is stupid but even though we're still young....I think I might be in love with you Kang Mayline.." After he said that my heart beated even faster. I wanted to say something but what am I suppose to say? So instead of saying anything I slowly lean in and kiss him on the lips and he smiled and our kiss became paationate, then we broke apart "oppa I love you too and I always will!" I kiss his lip again and smiled. After hours on the beach Taemin and I decided it was time to go home.

"hyung we're back!" Taemin yelled and all of them came out and looked at us in shock "Taemin-ah what are you wearing?!?!?!" Minho asked and they all raised their eyebrow "I know Mayline had to cross dress but...why did you cross dress?" Key asked "well today was Mayline and my first date so since it would be weird for both of us to be guys so I dressed up as a girl." Taemin held my hand "WAIT A MINUTE!!!......Taemin said Mayline and him are dating?!?!??!" Jonghyun asked "I think that's what he said!" Minho answered "when did this happen?" Onew asked "calm down everybody it didn't happen Long ago so you guys didn't miss much.." Key said and smiled "WHAT?!!?!?!? YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS?!?!?!?!?" They all asked at the same time "yes...it was obvious only you Pabo didn't know." They all looked at Key and started to hit him for not telling them sooner "hyung it's not a big of a deal...." Taemin said "not a BIG deal?!?!?!? Taemin you're dating! And it's the girl you see 24/7 at home! And at work!" Jonghyun snapped "is that a bad thing or a good thing?" I asked worried "well it depends, some people love each other more when they see eachother all the time, but some start to hate each other because they fight so much and they break up, why do you think there are so many divorces?" Onew said and they all stopped hitting Key and sat down "that's not going to be us Mayline I promise" Taemin said and kissed my cheeks "ew!! Please don't become all lovey-dovey!! It's gross to see" Key made a disgusted face and we all laughed.