The Performance

Sweet Promise with EXO's member

 

Jae Na POV:

Today is the day of the open audition. Every student in the school becomes excited. The staff from SM company looks very busy. Hye Rin looks very nervous.

"Jae Na-ah, I am very nervous. I am afraid I will not dance well and could not win the competition." She says that to me.

"Hye Rin-ah, don't think about win or lose. You have to dance whole heartedly. You have to remember what you have done to prepare this audition. You can do it. Don't think anything else and show your dance to all the people here." I encourage her.

“Thank you, Jae Na-ah." She looks inspirit now.

 

At 10 a.m. The audition starts. All the students are told to gather in the auditorium. Fortunately, the auditorium is very big so all the students can gather. Before the audition there will be performance from EXO. I want to see their performance because I made a promise to Kai. After find our seat, Hye Rin and I wait for their performance. Then the MC enter and greets the students.

"Hello everybody... It's really nice to see you in this lovely ocassion. It is a great honor for us to have an open audition from SM company, right?!" All the students say yess. "So, as the opening, EXO's members have prepared an amazing performance for you all. For the girls, save your voice and start screaming!!!" When he says that 12 boys enter the stage and doing greeting.

"Annyeong haseo... We are one!!" All 12 boys said that together. They look stunning.

"Kyaa... Jae Na-ah look at that. That is Luhan. He looks very handsome. Look at his smile!" Hye Rin looks very excited. I only smile at her. When I look at the stage, I am really surprise because I see a familiar face there. I never imagine that he is one of the members.

"Hye Rin-ah, who is the guy beside Luhan?" I ask her.

"Which one? The tallest one?" She asks me.

"Yes. Who is he?"

"Emm, I don't really know. Maybe he is the member of EXO-M. EXO is divided into two groups, EXO M and EXO K. Maybe he is one of the members in EXO M." Hye Rin explains that to me.

I am really surprise, because he is Wu Fan sunbae. I never thought that he is one of the member. So, along this time he lied to me and I say many bad things about EXO. Omo! Ottokhae!! It's terrible.

 

Not long after that, they perform their current song entitled MAMA.

When they are performing, all the students are screaming and singing the song together, especially the girls. They go crazy. I see Hye Rin looks very excited. They are stunning. They perform all out. They are great dancers and they sing beautifully. I can see that Kai is the leading dancer there. He always stays in front of the other and leads them to dance. In another hand I see Wu Fan sunbae dance and also sing, but I don't really know his exact role there.

 

When they finish their performance, all the students are waiting for the next performance. But at that time only the MC enter the stage. Then he says,

"Alright, that is a performance performs by EXO. If you want to see their performance, don't go anywhere. Later we will have another performance from EXO." Hearing these all the students start screaming again.

"Alright, let's start for the audition. Show us your talent!" All the students clap their hand.

 

Then the audition is started. One by one the students perform and show their talents. I don't really focus on the audition. All the EXO members are sitting on the right side of the stage. They sometimes clap when they see someone perform a great performance. Then, I see Kai looks like looking for someone because his eyes spread over the audiences. When our eyes met, he smiles and waves his hand. At that time I was shocked so I only smiles. Then I see not far from him, Wu Fan sunbae who is looking at me too. Omo! I keep my head down then.

 

Suddenly, Hye Rin asks me to accompany her to go to the backstage because not long after this she will perform. Then I stand up and go to the backstage with her.

 

At backstage, Hye Rin looks nervous. But something unexpected happen, Luhan and Wu Fan sunbae come to the backstage. Luhan sunbae come to approach us and says,

"Hye Rin-ssi, good luck for your audition! You must be great!" Hye Rin looks very surprised but I can tell she is happy.

"Yee sunbae, gomawo." Says Hye Rin.

 

It is really awkward when I face Wu Fan sunbae.

"Jae Na..."

"Wu Fan sunbae... " We talk at the same time.

When we realize that we only laugh. Then I say, "You say first"

"Jae Na, I am really sorry. You must be shocked because I lied to you. But truthfully, I did not mean it. I am afraid you will hate me if you know that I am one of thr member." He says that to me.

"No sunbae. I am sorry too. I never know that you are one of the member and I keep telling the bad thing about EXO. You must be angry with me." Answer me.

"No, I understand your situation. So we are equals now. No hatred??" He asks me. I smile to him and say, "No hatred". And we shake hands.

 

Then, we hear the voice of the MC announce the next performer,

"Well, ladies and gentlemen, please welcome, Kim Hye Rin." When her name was announced, we give her encouragement. Then she goes to the stages. When she on the stages, suddenly the light is dead and from the stage, comes a light which focus on the Hye Rin. The 'Angel's song was played and she starts dancing. As expected, she dances beautifully. I can see all the efforts she did to dance on the stage like now. All the students are amazed includes EXO members. I am really happy with that.

 

Not long after that, she ends dancing and all the students excitedly clap for her. She bows and backs to the backstage.

"Hye Rin-ah, that's really amazing. You such a great dancer!" I say that to her.

"Yeah, you are very beautiful" says Luhan sunbae.

I chuckled when he says that. It is unclear whether he says about Hye Rin dancing or Hye Rin face. Hye Rin face becomes red when she heard that. Not long after that Luhan sunbae and Wu Fan sunbae leave us because they have to prepare for the next performance. I smile to them when they leave.

 

Suddenly, the MC comes on the stage and informs the last performer,

"Well, this is the last performers. Someone said to me that she will be performing something special. So, please welcome, LEE JAE NA!"

What????? I never expect something like that. I never sign for the audition, howcome my name is on the list of the participants??.

Then, Hyun Ah appears and says,

"Jae Na, what are you doing here, huh?? You have to go to the stage." She says that while grinned.

"Yah, Hyun Ah, it must be you! You sign her name on the list right?" Says Hye Rin to her.

"I don't know" Hyun Ah says that and smile. Then she pushes me to the stage.

 

And now I am on the stage, in front of all the students and EXO members, what should I do? Omo! What should I do???