Angel's Voice II

Sweet Promise with EXO's member

Kai POV:

 

After Hye Rin performance, the MC comes to the stage and announces that there is a special performance from the contestant. All of us are questioning. Who is that person?

When the MC announces the name, I was really surprised because he calls Jae Na's name.

Then, I see Jae Na is pushed by someone to go to the stage. I see her confusing expression. It must be something wrong. Then I see Hyun Ah at the back stage, she smiles evilly. She must be trapped her. I feel bad for her. Then, I see Jae Na looks confused. She does not know what to do.

 

When I want to stand and help her, I see Kris hyung calls her at the backstage and points at the musical instruments on the stage. I also see him smiles to her and encourage her. What is it means?

 

Jae Na POV:

 

I was so shocked when the MC calls my name. I never imagine it would be like this. I am very nervous in front of the stage. I see Hyun Ah smiles widely. Then, someone calls my name.

 

"Jae Na!" He is Wu Fan sunbae. He calls me and points out the musical instruments behind me. Then he says, "Remember when the first time we met." He says that. So he wants me to play while singing?

 

All of the students start making noise. I should be hurry. Then, I take the guitar behind me. I try the guitar for a moment. I don't know the note of 'Angel' song, but I try to play the guitar based on what I have heard.

 

All the students quiet and I start singing the song. I don't know what they think about my performance. I just sing

till the end of the song.

 

When I finished the song, I stand up and bow to them. At that moment, suddenly all of the students clap their hand.

I am surprised. Then I leave the stage to go the backstage.

When I come, Hye Rin comes and hugs me,

"Jae Na- ah, that's amazing!"

I don't know what to say. I only smiles to her.

 

Then, the MC comes to the stage,

"Wow, such a great performance and a great voice, isn't it?"He adds, "Now, let's move to the next performance by EXO. Please welcome, EXO!!!"

 

After that, four members come up to the stage, they are Chanyeol, Lay, Kai, and Wu Fan sunbae. When I see him, I am really surprised, because he is really different on the stage. He looks cool and charismatic. They start singing a song called "Two Moon". This song is full of rapping. From this performance, I know that he is in charge of rapping.

When he raps, he looks really cool.

 

I know now why all the students admire them. They are really talented. It is not easy to reach their state.

 

Not long after that, they finish performing 'Two Moons". Then the MC comes up again and informs us that the judge need some time to make decision. All the students are permitted to go outside. The announcement of the winner will be announced in one hour.

 

Hye Rin and I decide to go the classroom.

"Jae Na-ah, who do you think will be the winner of this audition?" Suddenly Hye Rin asks me about that.

"I don't have any idea. But, I hope you will be the winner." Answer me.

"But, I think, you will be the winner too. Don't you see other's responses when you finish singing? I hope you see Hyun Ah expression. She looks very upset." Said Hye Rin.

Then, she adds, "I think she never expects you to be that good."

 

"I don't know. But I never imagine she will do it to me. I never do something wrong with her." I say that to Hye Rin.

"Maybe, it is because you close enough with the EXO members. She is their fan you know." Says Hye Rin to me.

 

When I hear that, I only give her a smile. I don't like the fact that she hates me because I close with the EXO members. I am not the only one that closes to them, but why she does it to me.

"I don't know Hye Rin-ah. I hope it never happen again."

 

 

Kai POV:

 

We have one hour to take a rest before announcing the winner. Then, I decide to go to my classroom. When I arrive in my classroom, I see there are Jae Na and Hye Rin. When I want to approach them, suddenly I hear my group is mentioned. I stop for a while and try hearing what they say.

 

Then, I hear they talk about what Hyun Ah did to Jae Na. I am little bit surprised when I hear that because I never imagine she will do that to her. Is it because that day??

 

*flashback*

 

I was practicing as usual. When I finished dancing, I heard someone clapped her hand. When I look at her, she is Hyun Ah.

"Wow, Kai, you look gorgeous!" She said that to me.

“Thank you Hyun Ah-ssi. But, what are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Nothing, I just want to see you. That's all" she said that while smiling. I did not like it actually.

"Then, If you don't mind, can you leave me alone. I need some concentration." I asked her politely.

"Just go ahead. I will not disturb you." She said to me, still insists me to stay with her.

"Alright then, I will leave this room." I said that while packing my clothes.

 

When I wanted to leave the room she grabs my hand. Then she said,

"Let's have a date. I like you. I am the daughter of this school’s principal, you will not feel regret having me as your girlfriend." She said that to me, it is really unbelievable.

"You? My girlfriend?" I laughed a bit. "Sorry Hyun Ah-ssi, I am not having intention to be rude with you. But, you are not my type." I said that to her. I don't want to listen to her anymore.

"Mwoh? You will regret it. There is no one as perfect as me." She praised herself.

"I don't think so. There is someone in this school that more perfect than you are. And for sure, I will choose her not you." I don't like the way she think about herself.

"Mwoh?! Who is she??" She asked me.

"You don't need to know. I think we have to finish this conversation. Bye Hyun Ah-ssi." Without waiting for her answer, I leave her in that room. But, I can see that she is very upset.

 

*end of the fashback*

 

-----------------------------------------------------