The Broken Heart

Sweet Promise with EXO's member

No  One’s POV:

 

Kai walked along the hallway in SM building. He just left the practice room where he heard accidentally the conversation between Luhan and Kris. Actually, he wanted to meet Lay but he stopped outside the room when he heard Luhan and Kris talked about Jae Na. He heard about Kris who wanted to give up his relationship. His fist was clenched at that time but he refrained himself not to enter the room. Not this time. He decided to leave that place when he heard some members came after eating.

“What should I do now?” Kai ruffled his hair being confused. He did not know how to react this time.

 

 

Kris walked to his classroom with Luhan. Luhan took a glance at him and he had no idea what he should do this time. Yesterday’s talking had no good end. Kris put his bag on his desk and sat on his chair. He diverted his gaze to the window. Too many thinking was in his mind now. He was never in this situation before. For many years, he kept his promise and did anything he could to fulfill it. But now, because of one person he should break it. Kris did not afraid with Hanna but he afraid of what she would do to Jae Na and also the other members. Maybe Luhan right, he should not think too much about it. She only wanted to threaten him. But, the more he thought about it, he was afraid. Hanna was not someone who easily gave up getting what she wanted. He sighed heavily. Then Kris stood up from his seat. Luhan turned his head and looked at him.

“Where are you going Kris?” Kris gave him a look which told him not to follow him. He left Luhan who felt uneasy this time. Not long after that he decided to follow Kris secretly.

 

 

“I don’t know when I will see that smile again.” Kris mumbled.

Jae Na ran to him and greeted him. “Kris!” Kris gave her a smile. “What happened, Kris? It is rarely to meet you in the time like this.”

 

“Well, I want to say something to you.” Kris gave her a flat expression. Jae Na felt uneasy when she saw Kris expression. He never showed his expression like this to him.

 

“What is it Kris, what’s with your expression?” Jae Na awkwardly laughed at him trying to get back his expression but she failed this time. Kris only stared at her. Jae Na felt worried about what he wanted to say. She hoped it was not something bad.

 

Kris inhaled and exhaled a deep breath before saying the thing he wanted to say.

"Jae Na, let's break up." There was no hesitation from his words but he knew for sure his heart was hurt. He felt bad for telling those words to someone he loved. He stared at Jae Na who was clueless. Not long after that Jae Na awkwardly laughed.

 

"I just feel tired. I am too busy with my career and in relationship with you did not help me at all." Kris clenched his fist while telling that to her. If he could, he really wanted to punch himself.

"But.."

"Sorry, I think I have told you all I want to say." Kris cut her words. He turned around and left her. Jae grabbed his arm. Kris stopped for a while.

"Kris..." Jae Na showed her almost teary-eyes. Kris shoved her hand from him because he was afraid his feeling would be dissolved. He completely ignore her and left Jae Na.

 

 

 

Luhan who followed Kris met Kai who followed Jae Na. Both of them witnessed everything. When Kai saw Jae Na was hurt by Kris, he wanted to punch him. How come he used those reason to break with her. But, fortunately Luhan stopped him before anything bad happened.

"It is their problem. " Kai frowned. Both of them hid themselves until Kris left Jae Na. Luhan patted Kai's shoulder and said he would follow Kris. Kai did not respond it and he decided to approach Jae Na.

 

Kai walked slowly to her. He sighed a heavy breath before patting Jae Na's shoulder.

"Jae Na! Have you made the math's homework?" He decided to look accidentally met her there. "Let me borrow....." He stopped in front of her and his face fell when seeing the expression in Jae Na's face. Jae Na turned around and ran.

"Jae Na!" Kai called her but Jae Na still ran to nowhere. She ran aimlessly. Kai was chasing behind her. She ran until she was tripped by a stone and it made her fell to the ground. She bent down and suddenly a drop of tears came down from her eyes. She was not sure whether she was crying because the hurt on her leg or because the hurt she felt from her heart. Kai approached her worriedly. He bent down and looked at her condition.

"Jae Na, are you okay?" Jae Na looked at her and Kai could see the tears on her cheeks.

"Kai, tell me that it is just a dream." Kai kept silent. He did not know how to answer her. As the result, he just looked her who crying silently and it really hurt his heart seeing her being sad like that.

 

 

Luhan followed Kris. Some students were walking when Kris did not notice them and accidentally bumped into them.

"Hey, watch your eyes!" Said those students angrily. But Kris only stood there and stared at the floor blankly.

"I am sorry. He just zoned out." Luhan approached them and appologize to them. When they realized that they were EXO, they just smiled to them and left that place.

"Kris, what happened with you? What just did you do to her?" Kris did not say anything. Luhan looked at him and he realized that Kris had done something bad to himself and Jae Na. What Luhan saw just now made him sighed heavily. What should he do to this couple? One wanted to protect the girl he loved but he did it in a wrong way. And the girl being hurt without knowing the truth.

Kris continued walking aimlessly. He remembered all the happy memories with Jae Na. He could not keep his promise to her. And that was the big remorse in his life.

 

 

 

 

[A/N]: Annyeong.... I am really really sorry for not updating. It has been a month I guess... You may scold me for this...hehe..

I was doing many things lately and I felt bad with the previous chapter and it made me took sometimes to reorganize the story.. but well, finally I could update it now. Thanks for bearing my incompetence... *grinned*...