Cafeteria

Sweet Promise with EXO's member

Jae Na POV:

 

Kai and I have been friend now, but I still do not want to get really close with him. We are still friend but if I think about what will happen in the future if Hyun Ah see us, I can’t imagine it. In the break time, as always, Hye Rin and I go to the cafeteria and after we order some foods, we sit in our table. Not far from our table, the EXO guys gather as usual. Not long after that, I can see Hyun Ah approaches them as usual.

 

Kai POV:

 

In the break time, I and other members like Lay, Tao, Chen, Luhan, Xiumin, Baekhyun, D.O, and Se Hun gather in the cafeteria. Kris hyung wants to go to library and Chan Yeol decided to follow him. Suho hyung goes to the teachers’ room. He said the teachers want to discuss something. I don’t know what. We sit in our usual table. Today, D.O cooks something for us. When we want to try his food, someone comes to our table, most of the members don’t like it. When I see who is coming, I know the reason because she is Shin Hyun Ah. She is like a bad girl. I ever heard about her gang who always bully the people they don’t like. No one can report her because his father is the principal in this school. That’s unfair I think. It makes her becomes more arrogant. And as usual, she always comes to our table to have chat with us and also doing some flirting. I don’t like it. She is pretty but her attitude is different with her physical appearance.

 

“Hi, guys. How’s your day?” she asks us while looks flirtatious.

“Not bad. We’re doing good.” Baekhyun answers her.

“Hi, Kai. How are you doing? You look very handsome today.” She smiles to me. Ugh! I really don’t like it.

“How about us? Don’t we looks handsome to?” Baekhyun asks her. Oh my god, baekhyun why do you talk to her? Just make her go.

“Of course, all of you are very handsome. But today, Kai looks more handsome.” She says that and laughing. I don’t like the way she laughs. I really, really wants her go!!

 

“Hyun Ah-ssi, can you leave our table. So we can eat and talk something. Moreover, many people will feel jealous with you because you sit here. ” D.O bravely said that to her. Owh, D.O., you are my hero!.

 

But, Hyun Ah only smiles and says, “Oh, it’s okay, just talk and eat. My father is the principal in this school. They will not dare to disturb me and you all.”

 

When, she says like that, all of us feel uncomfortable. Then, I see Jae Na and Hye Rin sit in the table not far from our table. Then I have an idea,

“Se Hun-ah, let’s move over there.” I point to the Jae Na’s table. Se Hun smiles and nods.

“Let’s go. I don’t like being here and talk with her.” Said Se Hun.

 

Then, we stand up and permit ourselves to them. Other members see us go to the Jae Na’s table and then, they follow us.

“Sorry, Hyun Ah, we will follow them, I think over there is more interesting.” Said D.O to her. And Hyun Ah looks annoyed.

 

When we arrive in Jae Na’s table, She looks surprised. But Hye Rin looks excited.

“What are you doing here?” asks Jae Na.

“We decided to eat here with you.” I said to her. Then I see other members come and follow us sit in this table.

“Let me introduce you to the other members” I introduce other members to Hye Rin and Jae Na. “ They are Lay, Tao and Luhan. They come from China. And they are Baekhyun, D.O., Chen, and XiuMin.” All the members say Hello to Hye Rin and Jae Na.

“Nice to meet you” said Hye Rin and Jae Na.

 

Jae Na POV:

 

Omo! What are they doing there? Over there, I can see Hyun Ah become sulky. She doesn’t like to see all the members leave her.

“Hye Rin-ah, we will get trouble. Don’t you see Hyun Ah’s face?” I whisper to Hye Rin.

“Don’t worry, it is not our fault. They come to us, not we approach them.” Said Hye Rin.

“But, I’m afraid Hyun Ah will do something again.”

“Don’t worry, she will not do anything. I will protect you.” Hye Rin says that to make me calm. I don’t understand why she isn’t afraid with Hyun Ah. Then, Kai introduces the members of EXO to us and I see Hye Rin looks excited when Kai introduces Luhan.

 

“He is so cute and handsome.” Hye Rin whispers to me. I only smile to her.

 

I am still thinking about Hyun Ah. Along the break time in the cafeteria, I do not say anything. I just see them talking and eating. Hye Rin looks very excited everytime Luhan make a joke and talking to the other members. Maybe, it is the first time she could get closer with them. And I only respond to them when they ask me,

 

“Hey, why do you become quite?” Kai asks me. I don’t notice that along this time, he pays attention to me.

“Oh, nothing.” I only said that. Then, the bell rings as a sign for us to enter the classroom. Thanks God!

“It’s sad to enter the classroom. But we are happy to have conversation with you all. Let’s have a chat next time.” Said Baekhyun.

“Sure!” answers Hye Rin excitedly. I only smiles to them.

Then, all of us leave the cafeteria to our classroom.

 

Hyun Ah POV:

 

What the hell! Why do they go there and leave me? Moreover, it is that girl again with her friend. Just wait and look what will be happened to you. I see them laughing and doing some conversations. It really makes me angry. Then the bell rings, 
“Let’s go.” I said that to my gang and leave the cafeteria.