The Announcement

Sweet Promise with EXO's member

Jae Na’s POV:

 

After taking a bath, I see the coat that Wu Fan sunbae gave to me. I forget to return it. But I don't know where I should meet him. Then, I decided to find about it tomorrow.

---------------

 

When I arrived in the school, many students gather in front of the announcement board. Then, I see Hye Rin there.

"Hye Rin-ah, what's up?"

"Jae Na-ah, there is an important announcement. Look!" She points at the board.

On the board, I see a big pamphlet.

 

"For all of the students of Seoul Arts Public School, there will be an open audition which will be held by SM Company. Each student can be the participants and show their talent in singing, dancing or musical. There will be two people which will get opportunities to accompany EXO to perform in London.

 

The audition will be held next week on Tuesday at 9 o'clock in the auditorium. Please sign up yourself to the committee before performing. Don't miss it!"

 

That what is written in the pamphlet. All the students look excited. The prize is very great because they can perform with EXO.

"I will follow this audition." Said Hye Rin to me.

"What will you do?" I asked Hye Rin

"Maybe I will dance. I really want to dance in front of the EXO members, especially Luhan." Hye Rin looks very happy after see this announcement. "How about you Jae Na? Don't you want to join it?" Asks Hye Rin.

"I don't know. I don't have confidence about it." I said to her. She only raises her shoulder.

Then, we go to the classroom.

 

In the classroom, I meet Kai. He is talking with Se Hun. When I put my bag on my desk, Kai asks me something.

"Jae Na, have you heard about the open audition?"

"Yes, I have." I simply answer his question.

"What do you think? Do you want to join it?" In this case, Se Hun asks me.

"I don't think I can join it." I laugh while telling them that.

"Why?" Asks Kai.

"I don't have any talent." Answer me. Then, we couldn't continue our conversations because the teacher has come. But, when I said that I could not participate on the open audition, I can tell that Kai looks unhappy.

 

----------------------

 

In the break time, I decided to go to the third grade class. Hopefully I can find Wu Fan sunbae and give him his coat. I go to the west building where the third class was located. I try to look at every class to look for him. But it is not easy as I think because not many people still in the classroom at this time. But, then I notice someone I know.

"Excuse me, are you Luhan sunbae?" I bravely ask him even though many girls staring at me.

"Yes, ow.. I remember you. You are Kai's classmate right?"  He asks me.

"Yes."

"What can I do for you?"

"Err... By any chance, do you know a person name Wu Fan?"

"Wu Fan? Of course I know. What do you want from him?" Asks him.

"I don't want anything from him. I just want to give it back to him." I show him Wu Fan's coat that I bring.

"Isn't it his coat?"

"Yes, it is. Err.. Can you help me to give it to him and tell him my gratitude? Because I could not find him anywhere." I ask him to help me to return the coat.

"Yes, of course. At this time, he always goes to the library. If you want to meet him, just go to the library." He tells me where I can find Wu Fan sunbae. Then, he added, "but I can help you to return it to him."

"Thank you very much." Then, I leave him with the coat. I then go back to the classroom, but in the way, I decided to go the library and find out whether Wu Fan sunbae is there or not.

 

I go around the library and find Wu Fan sunbae reading a book in the corner. When I see him reading a book, I feel familiar with him. He reminds me of Kris. Kris really loves books especially the books that can motivate him. When I was looking at him. Someone grabs me and bring me to the other side of the library. And she is Shin Hyun Ah. Why should I meet her here?

 

"What are you doing here? I have warned you to stay away from the EXO members." She says that to me.

"Sorry, but I never seduce them. They are approaching me and they are my friends in my class, howcome I stay away from them." I said that to her. I think she talks about the accident in the cafeteria last time.

"Shut up! I warn you once more. Never ever.... "

When she wants to warn me, someone comes and says,

"What are you doing here? What are you doing with her?" He is Wu Fan sunbae. I am really happy to see him here.

 

Kris POV:

 

When I was reading a book in the library, I feel like someone is observing me. But, when I look around, there is no one. But I hear some noise not far from my place and I hear the voice that I know. When I approach them, I see Jae Na is being interrogated by some means girls.

"What are you doing here? What are you doing with her?" I said that to them. Without listening to their answers, I take Jae Na's hand and leave those girls. Outside the library, I do not notice that I was holding her hand. When I see our hands, I release them.

 

"Ups, sorry. Are you okay?" I ask her.

" Thank you very much sunbae. You always help me." She said to me.

"It's okay. What are you doing here?" I ask her.

"I want to return your coat. I have given your coat to Luhan sunbae because I could not find you in any class. Fortunately, he said that you are his classmate. And he said that I can meet you here. So, out of curiosity, I look for you here." Then she added. "I want to say thank you to you." She smiles to me.

I was worried when she said that she met Luhan. I am afraid Luhan will reveal to her that I am one of the members. But from her story, she still has no clue about me. Sigh!

 

"Oh, I am sorry. I make you looking for me everywhere. But, if you want to meet me, you can come here. I am always here to read a book." I say that to her.

Then she smiles and says, "You really look like someone I know".

"Who?" I ask her.

"Nope.  Just someone from my childhood." She says. Then, the bell rings. She excuses herself to go to her class. Then, she runs and leaves the library to her class. I don't know why, when I see her, I have strange feeling. Then, I remember something from my past, about a little girl that makes me go through to this step. About our promise and the reason why I become the EXO's member. I want her to find me easily if she comes here. But, I forget her name.

"Is she that little girl?" I ask to myself.