Don't be Hurt

Sweet Promise with EXO's member

 

Jae Na POV:

In the next day, Hye Rin looks fine. But, she should not force herself anymore because if she does that, she couldn't attend the audition. Today, she still takes a rest in her house so I decide to go to the library.

 

When I arrive in the library, I see many girls who looking or seeing someone. And he is Wu Fan sunbae. I don't know why those girls see him. But I decide to find other place and read some books peacefully. Then, I sit in the corner of this room. Not long after that someone come and sit in front of me.

"Hi.. May I sit here?" He is Wu Fan sunbae. I little bit surprised when he comes.

"Yes." I said that to him.

"What are you reading now?" He asks me while looking at my book.

"Err, mathematic book. Hehehehe... I have task to do but I don't know how to solve it." I said that to him.

"May I see?" Then I give him my book. He looks seriously at the book and then smiles. I don't know why he smiles.

"I think I can help you to solve it." He says that to me.

"Jeongmal yo?" He nods. Then he shows me how to solve it. When he explains that, the question looks easy. Ha pabo!

"Waa, it is easy now. Gomawo sunbae!" I said that to him and he smiles to me.

"What are you reading sunbae?" I ask him now.

"Err, just some books that can help you to develop yourselves and motivate you." He explains to me.

"Emm, it looks complicated." I say that to him while scracthing my head. He only laughs.

Not long after that the bells ring as a sign for us to enter the class. Then I take the books I want to borrow and go to the librarian. In total I borrow 4 books which are very heavy and thick. Wu Fan sunbae offers help to bring the book. But I say no because if he wants to bring my books he must walk in long way because his class on the west side of the building and my class on thw east side of the building.

"Are you really okay? It looks heavy."

"Yeah, it's okay. I can bring it." I say that to him.

"Alright, just be careful, okay!" He says that to me.

"Don't worry." I give him smile.

Then, we leave the library to our classroom. When I walk towards the stair, I feel heavy and could not see my step. As the result, I slip and lose my balance. I fell down. All of my books also fell down and make some noise. When I get up, I feel hurt in my leg.

"Ouch..." I think I twist my leg. Then I heard some footsteps are approaching.

"Jae Na, what happened with you?" Wu Fan sunbae comes and help me to get up.

"Ouch... I think I twist my ankle." I say that to him.

"Really? Can you walk?" He asks me. Then I try to move my leg but it is really hurt.

"I think it is bad. Let's go to the healthy room. I will bring you there." He said to me. I don't know how he will bring me there, until he says,

"Which one do you choose? I bring you on my back or just carry you?"

"Ye?" If he carries me it means that like a bridal pose. But if he brings me at his back I have to hug him. Omo!

"Can I just walk, sunbae?" I ask him.

"Can you?" He asks me. When I try to walk, I feel hurt in my leg.

"See, you cannot walk by yourself, how if you force yourself and it becomes worse." Then he adds, "just choose between those two."

I think for a moment and I choose,

"If it is like that, err, at your back please." I say that to him. He smiles to me.

"But, is it really okay?"

"Don't worry, I am strong enough you know." Then he squat down himself and ask me to climb to his back. He takes the books and he walks to the healthy room.

 

When I am on his back, I feel strange, my heart beats so fast. He has wide back and soft scent from his body. I really feel embarrass at that time.

Along the way, he does not say anything until,

"Jae Na, please don't hurt yourself anymore."

"Ye?" I don't understand what he means. Then he adds, "If you find trouble, let me save you."

I don't really catch the meaning of his words but I don't know why it gives deep impression for me. I could not reply and I only keep silent.

 

Kris POV

 

When I bring Jae Na on my back, I feel really worry. Unknowingly, I say,

"Jae Na, please don't hurt yourself anymore." I don’t know why I said that but I don’t want her to be hurt. Then I add,  "If you find trouble, let me save you.". I really mean it. I want to protect her. She does not reply it and keep silent. Then, I bring her to the healthy room