Chapter 2.

Fool

-Kai’s POV-

It’s been a week since the whole incident happen and before I never seem to see her at school and now I see her everywhere! I never knew that she is in my head as dancing class.

Damn I never actually noticed her before but now I can’t seem to take my eyes off her. I mean it’s like I can only see her just like a love struck person. Is this what it feels like to find someone who is made for you?

“Seriously Kai you need to listen to me when I’m talking to you.” D.O’s voice rings through as I finally snapped out of my mind. “What are you thinking about? Spit it out.” He said as he sat next to me.

D.O and I share a room together. Me, and the whole EXO decided we should get our own house and live together since we're that comfortable and close with each other. “It’s nothing.” I said and stood up. I wanna walk out when D.O surprises me.

“I know her.” D.O said which makes me turned to face him.

“You know who?” I questioned making him smirk.

“Minhee of course. She’s in my P.E class and theatre class and not to mention I've known her since elementary school.” He said which made me shook my head.

“So what if you know her? What does it have to do with me?” I said trying to hide the fact that I wanna know her more. True Chen-hyung gave me little pointers and stuff and also a little bit about her.

“I’m close with her.” He added making me shot glares. “You do know that right?”

“I don’t care.” I said as I walked out and slamming the door behind me.

 

-Your POV-

“Sunhi can you please hurry up?” I complained as I kick her leg.

“Kicking my leg won’t make me speed up you know.” She said as she was FINALLY done with her make up.

“Yea whatever, now let’s go!” I said and dragged her out. As we got out of the washroom I saw Kai walking down the hallway all alone. In an instant I smiled. Just by seeing him I feel like my whole day feels better.

“Why don’t you try talking to him?” Sunhi said looking at my direction. “If you’re not talking to him, I might as well as try my luck.” She said as I smack her.

“You try and I’ll break your bone!” I threaten making her back off a little. We walked the opposite way from Kai and end up meeting D.O

“Oh! Minhee-ah!” He said as he waved at me. I can see the other girls just throw hateful looks at me and probably killing me in their mind. This is the whole reason why I have hate letters. I’m actually close with D.O since we were in elementary school.

“Oh D.O-ah annyeong.” I waved back. Sunhi snickered and smiled at D.O.

“D.O-sshi, can I speak with you for a while?” Sunhi said which made me stare at her.

“Sure, what’s up?” He said making Sunhi giggle.

“Let’s just meet after school alright?” Sunhi added as the other girls gasped in shock.

“Ok, I call it a date.” D.O spoke making the girls weep. Gosh what a baby. I actually couldn’t be bothered by it since I know how he is. Psh, he is always being flirty. I left them both alone as I walk to my car and drove off.

-Sunhi’s POV-

As much as I hate it I just have to do it. I may like him too but let’s just say that I wanna pay her back for getting Jeongmin out of my sight. I arrive at the café D.O told me about and as soon as I entered I saw him sitting alone waiting for me.

“D.O-sshi, annyeong~” I greeted as he smiled at me. True he is such a charmer with that cute look of his but it doesn’t matter to me now. My heart will never waver.

“Ah, Sunhi-sshi glad that you could make it. So what is it that you wanna talk about?” D.O said as he sits straight. I told him my plan about getting Minhee and Kai together. “Wait let me get this straight. Minhee likes Kai is it?” He asked as I nodded my head.

“This shouldn’t be too hard. Kai likes her too.” D.O added making me smile. Well one problem is solved. We planned out every single detail and to be honest I think his charm is breaking my metal cover that coated my heart.

Every time that our eyes met I would feel this electrifying feeling which sends me to heaven. I shook it off and focus on the plan as I nodded to his every suggestion. Lee Minhee, prepare yourself because you will be up for a surprise.

-Kai’s POV-

“Ah hyung, where are you taking me?” I questioned as I got dragged by Suho-hyung to an unknown destination to me.

“Just be quiet and walk properly.” He scolded making me roll my eyes at him. We finally stopped in front of the cafeteria and walked straight towards our usual table. “Sit Kim Jongin.” He ordered as the place went dead silence.

Kris-hyung stood up too and looked at me with dismay. “Really Kim Jongin? A D for English?” Kris-hyung said as I sighed.

“I tried ok. It’s just not the language for me.” I reasoned which was pointless as Lay-hyung smacked my head. “OUCH! Hyuuuuung~”

“Don’t give silly excuses Kai. I never like it and yet again I got a B+ which was waaaay better than what I expected.” Lay-hyung said as I rubbed the back of my head.

“Now you guys are against me is it?” I said and stood up. Well that wasn’t very long till Minhee walked in with Sunhi. The anger what I felt disappear just because of her. It’s like I lost my mind just as soon as I saw her. Yie Minhee, her name seems to be my favorite word now.

I may look like a fool but hey, I care less now. All I want is to be by her side. Be the reason behind her smile and be the kind of guy that could protect her. I eyed her as she approach an empty table just right across from ours.

As I eyed her I saw a guy talking to his friend without actually looking at where he was going. My eyes widen as Minhee stopped to check her phone still in the way of the guy that was carrying his trash. I immediately dashed over and pulled her away right before they collide.

“Oh!” Her sweet voice lingers as I walked towards the guy.

“You should be more careful.” I said as I picked the banana skin that fell on me as I hit him while saving Minhee. “You could hurt someone because of it.” I said and glared at him. The guy apologizes as I dusted off my clothes and sighed. Once the guy walked away I felt someone tapping my shoulder.

“Jeogi, thank you for saving me, somehow.” She said making my heart flutters. I smiled at her and nodded.

“You should be more careful too.” I reminded her as she smiled and nodded her head cheerfully. To be real honest my heart felt like it was about to explode seeing her like that. I walked off leaving the place knowing that I would get major lecture from the hyungs for my rude behavior but I’ll just have to ignore that for now. Hey I just became a hero in her eyes. Rewarding enough I should say.

-Your POV-

“Sunhi you better tell me this instance!” I shrieked as I smack her arm. Ok I’m being pushed and pulled around as Sunhi blindfolded me and bringing me to god knows where. It has been exactly 3 weeks since the incident happened and well lets just say since that day I've been high. Well technically only Sunhi knows how "High" I was.

“Just one more step.” She said as I sighed. “Come on. You’ll be up for a surprise!” She said excitedly. Even though I wanna kill her right now I just have to wait for it. She instructs me to sit down on the bench and she plugged in my earpiece as she a nice soothing music.

What is this girl planning? Gosh, I think I can die out of curiousity.