A fool

Fool

-Your POV-

I think my heart literally stopped when Kai stumbled just right in front of me when he enters. I know out of all places Sunhi has to bring me here. This is Kai’s favorite place in this whole entire school!

“Oh… um… I’m sorry.” I apologize. Don’t ask me why. I just feel like it. I grabbed my bag and wanted to scurry out as fast as I could but then Kai held my wrist which surprises me.

“Why are you sorry for?” He said standing up not even looking at me. “I didn’t know someone was here. I should be the one leaving.” He said and finally let go of my hand.

“Uh… I do know this is like your favorite spot. So I don’t know I just feel like I should leave.” I quickly said and fiddled my finger. I have that habit especially when I’m nervous.

“It was never actually been declared that I am the owner of this place.” He said which made me giggled. I shut my mouth just as soon as I saw him looking at me. “I’m sorry, I haven’t actually introduce myself.” He said which made me smile.

“It’s ok. You do know that you are quite well known.” I said making him smile. Not the kind of arrogant smile that you get when you complement someone but it’s that kind of shy smile. “I should be the one who introduce myself.” I said.

“Well actually no. You’re in my dancing class remember? So I kinda know you… Minhee…” He spoke which shocked me for the 3rd time today. Man he is full of surprises.

“You… you know?” I stuttered making him chuckle.

 “You think I wouldn’t notice when someone is looking at me in class?” He questioned. Ok to be honest that was kind of you know full of himself. “Sorry, didn’t mean to sound so, you know, big star-ish.” He said as he sweetly smile at me.

“I kinda understand for someone who is lavishly treated as a star here.” I teased making him chuckled.

“Anyway, what are you doing here?” He questioned making me think back real hard.

“Now that you mentioned it I really don’t know. My friend told me to stay here for a while.” I said and checks the time. “Maybe she was just playing a trick on me.” I said as he nodded his head.

“Hey, sorry if I sound rude the other day when I sort of saved you.” He said with that shy smile of his. Oh seriously I think my heart could burst!

“It’s ok. I should be more careful I get it.” I said making him chortle. “I better get going.” I said and as I was about to grip the door handle he pulled me and hugged me which made me widen my eyes.

-Kai’s POV-

Ok I have no regrets after this. It’s either a yes or a no but who cares. I like her and this will be my first time confessing to the person I like. I let go of her as she was bewildered by my sudden action.

“I know I may sound so stupid right now, but to be honest I like you.” I confessed as she looks at me confused. “I like you Yie Minhee.” I admit as he looks at me in dismay.

“Is this some kind of prank that Sunhi is trying to pull off? Because seriously, this isn’t funny.” She said with watery eyes. I know I lost my sane mind right now but I don’t care.

My heart is beating as if I wanna film some action movies and just like the main character of a movie I stood here in front of her. I held her hands and smiled. “Believe what you wanna believe. I know this is the first time we ever talk in private and god knows how I’ll regret if I don’t ever tell you how I feel. I’m being honest here.”

She bit her lower lips and looks at me, doubting weather to believe me or not. “I just hope this is not a prank.” She said which made me chuckle. “I… I like you too…” She said which made my heart skipped a beat.

We both shyly smile as I rubbed the back of my neck.

“So…” both of us said before giggling.

“I never would have thought that you’d like me.” She said coyly which honestly make me wanna pinch her cheeks.

“I never actually thought that my dream would become real.” I said as she look at me and shook her head feeling embarrassed.

“I can’t believe you just said that.” She said as I look at her confused.

“What? It’s true, I dream of this day would come or at least I hoped it does.” She laughed and held onto my hands tighter. “Wanna go to the cafeteria?” I suggested making her look at me worriedly.

“Like this?” She said pointing to our linked hands. “Nope not gonna happen.” She said as she tried to let my hand go. Well that’ll never happen either. I smirked at her and pull her as we walked towards the cafeteria.

Sure tones of girls are like looking at us and some of them even cried and whatnot but I could care less because I can only see her. When we reach the cafeteria I saw them giggling along as they were lost in the mist of talking with each other.

“Hey guys!” I said as I pulled Minhee and slung my hand around her shoulder. I guess she lost her balance and end up wrapping her hands around my waist, which I totally didn’t mind. Well not it the erted kind of way but in the delighted kind of way if that make sense.

“Someone is progressing quickly.” They teased as Minhee blushed in my arms. Like I said, I don’t care anymore. They can tease me all they want, all day long but I’m just gonna be a fool who have eyes only on her.

I held her tight as we join them talking about random things like we use to and every once in a while I would just look at her as she smiles and laugh along with the others.

Yie Minhee… I’m a fool for you~

 

Hey guys~

I know I haven't updated this one but guess what

DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY

and on the side note this will be kind of a long one.

Maybe 6 chapters? Hehe

See how it goes :)