By her side

Fool

-Your POV-

I cried my lungs out as I hugged my knees. Being here right now somehow made me feel at ease. With teary eyes I looked up remembering the incident this morning.

“Yah~ Yie Minhee…” The girl with blonde hair said as she pushed me to the locker. “You think you’re all that now huh?” She said again and smirked.

“You think just because you’re dating EXO Kai you’re that famous now?” She added as she twirled a strain of my hair on her finger.

“Unnie, maybe we shouldn’t do this. I mean look at her. She looks so pitiful.” A girl with brunette hair said which made the whole group goes silence before they crack up into laughter.

“You know what…” The girl in front of me said as she snapped the finger signaling the two other girls behind her to step forward. They gave her a cutter and a piece of paper.

“Write your name and signed the paper.” She instructed and harshly slammed the paper on my chest. I wept a little which made them laugh. I didn’t do much but did as told. I took out a pen and wrote my mane and signed the paper without actually reading it.

“For once you are actually helpful.” She said satisfied once she scanned the paper that I handed her back. “With this I don’t actually have to put up with you again.” I was confused at what she said.

“What’s with that look? Never been admitting your wrong doing Minhee?” One of the girls said as she sneered at me.

“Wha… what do you mean?” I squeaked which made them burst into laughter.

“You just signed a paper admitting that you did several mistakes.” The blonde girl said. “I am sure you’ll be expelled for this.” She smirked as they slowly walked away.

“Oh and if I were you I wouldn’t even stay long anymore and just well do good and just walk away.”

“Yeah with you out of the place I can finally have Kai-oppa on my own.” The girl who was holding the cutter smirked.

My head felt like it was about to burst. The scenario played over and over again in my head making me want to hurl. Why am I so weak? Why can’t I stand up for myself? Why can’t I just tell Kai the truth?

I hated myself for not having the guts. I slowly got up from my spot and head back to my house before it gets dark. No matter how hurt my heart and head is right now I just have to bear with it for a while.

-Kai’s POV-

Chanyeol-hyung finally got the hold of Baekhyun-hyung as he struggled in Chanyeol-hyung’s embrace. “Chanyeol! Let me go!” He shouted as he forces himself to break free from Chanyeol-hyung.

“Kai, for now just run. Go and find Minhee.” Luhan-hyung advice as they helped Chanyeol-hyung. Heck they don’t need to tell me that twice. I sprinted out and went to the place Baekhyun-hyung mentioned just now.

My right cheek feels like it’s about to burst but I know compare to what Minhee feels, this is nothing. I finally arrive to the top hill but somehow I just couldn’t find Minhee. I look around to see any sign of her but unfortunately I got nothing. I spitted out blood from my mouth and try hard to think.

She must’ve gone back to her place… Minhee, where are you?

My thoughts were all scrambled up, my heart hurts like hell and I’m definitely confuse about everything. I know above all Minhee would feel greater pain than I am. That is why I need to be by her side.

“MINHEE!” I shouted on top of my lungs and fell on my knees. I look up as the sky darkens. It’s about to rain soon not to mention it’s about to be night time soon. I helplessly got up and ran towards Minhee’s house.

I know where she lives. I’ve been there twice well ok more than that. My heart raced as I ran like as if my whole life is in danger. To be honest it is my whole life. Minhee is my life now. She’s the girl who opened my heart, the only one to me right now.

I finally reached her place and climbed up the tree that was near to her balcony. I’ve done this several times so it’s not much of a hassle for me. “Minhee-ah~ Minhee-ah…” I called out her name as I knocked her door.

“Kai!” She said once she saw me standing here in front of her. Sealing us was just this mirror door. “What are you doing here? It’s about to rain soon.” She said worriedly. “What happen to your cheek?”

“Open the door.” I said ignoring her questions. She gave me a bitter smile and shook her head. “Yie Minhee you better open the door right now.” I demanded.

“Mianhae Jongin-ah, I can’t.” She said as she look at me apologetically. “I wanna break up with you.” My heart felt like it’s been staked as she said those words easily.

“Minhee-ah, please… just open the door and let’s talk about this.” I more like begged right now. “Minhee-ah, don’t say that it’s over so easily. Come on, we can talk about it right?”

I like a fool standing here not knew what to do. “Mianhae Kai. Let’s just break up ok?” She said casually with a bitter smile. Even through her smile I can see how much in pain she was.

“Minhee-ah, parli open the door!” I said in a verge of crying. “Please don’t do this to me… to me there are only you~ please don’t leave me.” I said with teary eyes. It didn’t took much long before Minhee broke into tears. I don’t care if I look pitiful right now, all I care is about this relationship and how Minhee feels right now.

“Jongin-ah, let’s make it easier for both of us.” She said with tears rolling down her cheek. “Mianhae…” That was her last word before she pulled down her curtains.

“Minhee-ah! Minhee!” I more like screamed now. “Andwae… kajima~ don’t leave me like this Minhee… A tomorrow without you is meaningless to me.” My heart felt like it was about to burst. “Don’t do this Minhee… don’t say goodbye…”