First Kiss...

Fool

-Your POV-

I really don’t wanna end things like this. It never actually crosses my mind that I would have to break up with him, the guy who seems to be just as innocent as a kid.

Though saying the words to him was the hardest part but hiding what I really meant to say hurts even more, saying one thing when you meant to say the opposite just so that you don’t hurt the other person. I know I’m selfish but hey I don’t want him to actually feel what I feel right now.

He’s such a precious person to me. He’s that one person who was able to light up my dark life. I closed my eyes trying to get some sleep but I failed as I see his smiling face appears in my head. Tears kept on flowing accompanying me throughout.

I walked up to my balcony and open a small hole so I can peek outside. I can see him there sitting in front of the door shivering as the rain poured down endlessly. My heart ached and as much as I wanna pull him into a hug I restrained myself.

Mianhae Kai… Mianhae…

I felt like my heart was being squeezed as I look at him like that. “Minhee-ah, is that you?” My eyes widen and I immediately stepped away from the door. “Minhee-ah, come on just open the door.” He said in his husky voice.

I couldn’t hold it anymore. I wanna hate myself but I just can’t bear it seeing him getting sick like that. I bit my lower lips and opened the door. In that instant I pulled him into my embrace.

“Why are you doing this? Why are you making it hard for me Kai?” I said crying my heart out. “Why can’t you just walk home?” I said as I smack his chest. He looks at me lovingly as he wiped away my tears using his thumb.

“I know that I just need to wait. I know that you’ll come back to me again.” He said with that warm smile of his. “I don’t know how much you’re hurting right now but pushing me away isn’t that one thing you’re supposed to do Minhee.”

“I’ll always be here for you, no matter what I will always stay by your side.” He said as he warmed me with his embrace. “If I have to choose between you and the world, I’d rather choose you because you are my world.”

“I wouldn’t mind if I lose everything as long as I have you by my side. So please Minhee… don’t ever think like this ever again.” My heart felt at ease slightly as I hugged him tightly.

“I was so stupid right?” I said making him chuckled. “Mianhae… Mianhae…”

“Stop saying that. I didn’t know it was so hard for you.” He said as we sat down on the couch right across the room. “Why didn’t you tell me? You said that nothing was wrong. You never told me that you were being bullied again.” He said as I held his hand.

“I just couldn’t bring myself to say it. They threatened me.” I honestly told him. I’m just another fool falling for him but at least this fool is the only one he sees.

“Pabo~ you should’ve just tell me and this whole thing wouldn’t happen.” He said as he looks at me. “Don’t you ever dare to do this again you hear me.” He said and pinched my cheek.

“Oh! Wait.” I quickly got up and took a fresh warm towel and his T-shirt that he left that one time after his soccer practice. “Here. Go change.” I instructed. He stood up and salute to me which made me giggle. He’s just so silly sometimes.

I walked to the nearest cabinet and took out a first aid kit. Once he was done I told him to sit and treat his bruise. “How the heck did you get this bruise?” I questioned as he winched every time I dapped the cotton on his wound.

“Baekhyun-hyung punched me. He saw you crying and well you know the bet between me and him.” He said and again winched. He grabbed my wrist which shocked me as I look at him confused. He pulled me closer to him and it that instant he kissed me.

My first kiss…

“Promised me that you will never leave this fool ever again even though he can be such a stubborn person and also can be ignorant to anything else when it comes to you. Minhee, I can’t live without you so please, promise me you’ll never do this silly thing again…”

Unconsciously I smiled as I nod my head. He kissed my forehead and look at me as he softly caress my cheek. “Saranghae…” We said together before giggling.

This fool in front of me is just the right person for me, mostly because he is my fool…

“You are coming to school tomorrow right?” He questioned as I look at him oddly.

“Uh… the thing is… I um… got…” I’m nervous to actually tell him. I mean should I? What if he just you know flare off and I don’t know what he’ll do but damn I’m nervous.

“Suho-hyung talked to the principal already and well you do know I installed a camera near your locker don’t you?” He said with that y smirk of his. Oh boy, I really don’t know what to do with this guy.

“You installed WHAT?!”

“I thought I told you this last week when I installed that.” He said as I was actually surprised by that sudden statement. “Minhee… I already told you this and I reasoned with you already.” He said.

“I never said I agreed on you actually doing it for real.”

“Well I just accept it and did it anyway. So back to the whole story, Suho-hyung got the recorded event and showed it to the principal and you’re allowed to study back there.” He said caressing my cheek.

“So I’m back in school just like that?” I questioned as he nod his head, “without anything else? No punishment or something?”

“Minhee… you were the one being bullied.” Kai chuckled and smiled sweetly at me. “Anyway, I’ll be in front of your doorstep tomorrow so we can walk together to school so don’t be late.” He said and kissed my forehead.

“Arasso… you’re going home now?”

“Want me to stay?”

I just remind silent and gave him a smile. He chuckled and pulled me into a hug. “ Arasso I'll be going now. Saranghae Minhee-ah…”