It's my fault.

Fool

-Your POV-

So it’s been a month since Kai and I dated. To be honest things were actually rough. Well to my side at least. Every day without a miss I would get thousands of letters from the girls in the school and each time I tried to hid it from Kai his instinct are just too strong.

“I’ll go and talk to them ok?” He said as we sat on one of the bench on the roof top. “I really hate to see you being bothered like this.” He confessed which actually warmed my heart.

At least it let me know how much he loves me and how much he cared. I, to be frank here, feel the same way. But I just can’t go on like this anymore. I never actually imagine that I would be the school’s main target now.

Rumors were spreading saying that I bewitched him to fall for me and some even said that I threaten him. I know it isn’t true but how can I live like that every day? Hearing them talking about you threw stuff at your house and just destroy your reputation?

Sunhi was strong to pull through with me but in the end she gave up. Even after all the EXO boys talked to her she just couldn’t handle all those mean things the girls did to her just because she’s my friend.

It’s ridiculous really. No more like it’s stupid. “Minhee…” Kai spoke breaking my trains of thoughts. “Ya~ gwenchana?” He added as he held my hands. I faked him a smile which I usually do and nodded my head.

“I’m fine~” I lied. I look up to the sky and sighed. I’ve been really putting this into deep thoughts and I think it’s the best thing for me to do now. I just couldn’t bear crying myself to sleep and lie to him about how I feel.

Telling him how happy I am when deep down I’m just a wrecked girl, destroyed by the girls here. I just couldn’t do it anymore. “Jongin-ah,” I said as he hummed a yes. “Mianhae…” I said out of the blue making him look at me confused.

I’m truthfully sorry Kai, I love you but I can’t go on like this. My heart aches and as much as I wanna stay next to your side I’m just not strong enough to hold on.

The words that I wanna say just didn’t seem to pass through my mouth. It remains in my mind as I remained silent. “Yah~ wae?” He questioned repeatedly as he tugged my hand. Without actually knowing it tears rolled down my cheek.

Mianhae Kim Jongin… mianhae~

I stood up wiping my tears and turned to him who was clearly shocked. “I… I have to go.” Was the only thing I could say to him, before I ran out without looking back at him.

-Kai’s POV-

I stood there not knowing what kind of situation I am in. Minhee… what is wrong with you? I ran after her but it was too late. It seems like she has went home leaving me clueless.

I pulled out my phone and called her but unfortunately it was unreachable. Worries filled my heart as there might be something that she hid from me. “Kai, there you are.” Luhan-hyung said as he ran up to me.

“Hyung have you seen Minhee?” I quickly said. Luhan-hyung look at me confused.

“No, I thought she was with you. Why?”

“I just don’t know. She ran out without actually reasoning with me.” I kinda tried to explain but my head is just too stuffed right now.

“Jongin-ah!” Suho-hyung shouts as he saw me. Behind him was Xiumin-hyung and Kris-hyung. “Jongin-ah you better come with us.” He said tugging onto me. My heart was filled with anxiousness.

I ran with them and it confuses me when they brought me to the locker place. “What is it hyung?” I questioned as I stopped.

“Take a look at yourself.” Kris-hyung said coldly as I stepped forward. My eyes widen when I saw it. Minhee’s locker was destroyed. The door was out of its place. It was just hanging there barely connected.

The interior looked like as if a bomb was placed in there and exploded. More like a blood bomb. “Jongin-ah!” Lay-hyung and Chen-hyung both shouted as they approached us.

“Holy…” They stopped once they saw Minhee’s locker. It was a horrific thing to see. They have seriously gone out of hand with this! Is it so wrong for me to date Minhee? Is it so wrong for me to be happy for once?

“Jongin-ah! I heard from the principal she’s suspended!” Tao-hyung said as he approaches us. “Oh snap! What the heck happened?!” He said with wide eyes undoubtedly shocked.

“I need to find her.” I finally said as I felt adrenaline rush builds up in me.

“Well we save your time then. She ran towards the upper hill in the park. We was her and was about to ask but then we saw tears. What’s up Kim Jongin?” Baekhyun said coolly. It seems like he isn’t aware of the current situation.

“Yah Baekhyun.” Suho said as he tried to stop him.

“You promised not to hurt her nor make her cry Jongin.” Baekhyun-hyung continued ignoring Suho-hyung. “Are you crazy?! She loves you!” He shouted out his anger.

“Baekhyun this is not the time!” Even Kris-hyung steps in this time and even so Baekhyun-hyung didn’t stop. He seems like he was filled with power making him stronger. With just one push he was able to make Kris-hyung stumble.

“Yah! Kim Jongin. Answer me!” He said as he grabbed my collar and pushed me to the wall. “I thought we made a deal?” He harshly whispered.

“Byun Baekhyun! No!” A deep voice commanded. I tilted my head to the right and saw Chanyeol-hyung there running towards us.

“Deal is a deal Jongin.” Baekhyun-hyung quickly said as he pinned me down on the ground. He raised his fist up and punched me on the cheek. I know I should have said something but it’s true I made a deal with Baekhyun-hyung.

I promised that I would protect Minhee and never make her cry. I know this whole thing isn’t really my fault but if you see it in a way I was the reason for this whole thing. Even though Minhee wanna lay low with our relationship I was the one who is eager to go public with her.

It was my fault…

Sorry for not updating yesterday :/

Here's the update :)