At The Dance Class

Unknowingly Attracted To You~

Dance Class..........

(No one's P.O.V.)

As Yoona and Yuri entered the dance studio, they could feel that they were attracting some stares from the students in the studio... The dance teacher, Mr Choi, walked into the room proudly and introduced YoonYul to the class.

Mr Choi: Class! We have 2 new students! Let's all welcome Im Yoona and Kwon Yuri!

The class gave the 2 girls a rapturous applause before becoming quiet. YoonYul gave the class a 90 degree bow before plastering a warm smile on their faces. The boys were all captivated by their beauty and desperately wanted to be their partners. 

Yoona: Annyeonghaseyo! Im Yoona imnida! I will work hard!

Yuri: Annyeonghaseyo! Kwon Yuri imnida! I hope we can all get along well!

Mr Choi: Could you girls be partners with Ricky and Changjo? They are the 2 boys sitted at the right corner.

YoonYul walked towards the 2 Kingkas and greeted them.

Ricky: Hi. I am Ricky from Teen Top. You are Yoona right? Nice to have you as a partner! (Ricky was always a nice person who was amicable.)

Yoona: Neh! Nice to meet you Ricky! Let's work well together as partners!

Changjo: Hey. I am Changjo from Teen Top! You are really beautiful Yuri. It is really awesome to have you as a partner! (Being a playboy, Chanjo flashed Yuri his best smile and has decided to treat Yuri as a next target.)

Yuri: Thanks for the compliment. (Yuri replied back coldly as she could sense that Changjo was a playboy, hence she decided to have less contact with him.)

The other boys kept on turning their heads back to catch a glimpse of Yoona and Yuri. They all envied Ricky and Changjo. While the girls were really jealous of YoonYul as they could be partners with Ricky and Changjo and actually receive such attention.

Mr Choi: Now I would like your to work with your partners on a project! Your would have to choreograph a dance together and then receive a grade from me. This would be an important task, especially for the newcomers. Ricky and Changjo, your had better lead them well. Get to work now!

Changjo: Come on Yuri let's go to another studio! It's too cramp here.(He grabbed Yuri's hand and wanted to have some alone time with her.)

Yuri: Let go of my hand! We can just stay here to practise. (She immeadiately released her hand from Changjo's as she felt really uncomfortable.)

Changjo: Fine. Anyway way you want it. (Changjo knew that he couldn't go against Yuri's will if not he would make a bad impression of himself.)

Ricky: Come on Yoona! We should hurry get started on the project so we can get a good grade! (Ricky told Yoona as he didn't want Yoona to get a bad grade on her task at Dream High Arts School.)

Yoona: Arasso. Let's hurry get started! I don't want you to get a bad grade because of me. (Yona could sense that Ricky wasn't a playboy. Instead, he seemed like a wonderful person with a cute smile.)

(Ricky's P.O.V.)

I really like Yoona and I hope we can be good friends. She really has a captivating smile which makes me attracted to her. Changjo seems like he is hitting on Yuri. I hope Yuri isn't really his next target. She would fall hard once she has fallen for Changjo. I really hate to see girls being hurt by Changjo, especially such an innocent and pure girl like Yuri.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona and Ricky are getting along well. Whereas, Changjo and Yuri aren't getting along that well. Yuri has a bad impression on Chanjo while Changjo is trying to make Yuri fall for him. Will Changjo be able to capturee Yuri's heart? Or will he actually fall for her? Will Yuri continue her cold attitude towards Changjo? Or will she fall for his "trap"? Stay tune and wait for the next chapter! Please remember to subscribe and don't be a silent reader! All comments and feedbacks will be accepted! Kamsahamnida!

-Swaggingirl25~