First day at school~

Unknowingly Attracted To You~

No one's P.O.V.  

The 6 members of SNSD were newcomers of "Dream High Arts School". They all strived to become awesome artist and to succeed in life. It was a complete new start for them. They had gained their parents' approvals and moved into a new apartment to stay together. But, little did they know what was ahead of them.... 

 

A fine morning: 

All 6 girls woke up promptly as they didn't want to be late for their first day at Dream High Arts School. They wore their best casual outfit and headed for school. 

Taeyeon: I hope everything would be fine at our new school. 

Seohyun: Unnie, I am sure that everything would be fine. What could possibly go wrong? 

The girls nodded their heads in agreement. 

Yuri: Kaja!! Dream High Arts School here we come! 

 

 

A typical day at Dream High Arts School......

 

Some girls: Ah!!! It's Teen Top! They are so freaking hot!

Girl: I love L.Joe and Chunji's smile! 

Teen Top waved at the fan girls and gave them their bet smile. SNSD who were already at the school, were completely clueless why the girls were so excited. 

Yoona: Excuse me. May I know what is happening now? Why are so many girls so crazy?

Grl: Its Teen Top! Who won't be crazy over such cute and hot guys? They are the Kingkas of the school. 

All 6 girls craned their necks to have a good at Teen Top. 

Tiffany: No biggie about those boys. They just seem like a bunch of playboys. Let's go. 

The girls left the crowd and headed to their respective classes. 

 

At the All-Rounder Class.... 

Mrs Lee: Students! We have a newcomer! Let's welcome Seo Joo Hyun with a round of applause! 

Seohyun: Annyeonghaseyo! Seo Joo Huun imnida! Please take good care of me. Your can call me Seohyun. (She gave a 90 degree bow to the class) 

The boys were all mesmerised by Seohyun's looks and were checking her out. 

L.Joe thought to himself: She is pretty enough to be my next target. I bet I will be able to charm her. 

Mrs Lee: Seohyun could you please take a sit beside L.Joe? L.Joe please raise your hand so that Seohyun can see who you are. 

L.Joe promptly raised his hand, happy that Seohyun was going to be sitted next to him. 

As Seohyun approached the table that was situated next to L.Joe, she thought: He is one of the Teen Top members. I must keep a safe distance from that playboy. 

L.Joe: Nice to me I am L.Joe! (He removed his had from his pocket and prompted a hand shake) 

Seohyun coldly replied: Yeah. Nice to meet you L.Joe ssi. 

L.Joe was taken aback by Seohyun's reaction. 

L.Joe thought: She must be trying to act hard to get. Interesting girl. She is definitely my next target. 

 

The first chapter! Please give this story lots of love! I will update 1-2 chapters tomorrow! 

Pease don't be a silent reader and give me feedback and suggestions! Remember to subscribe! I would really like to thank my first subscriber! 

-Swaggingirl25~