During Breaktime

Unknowingly Attracted To You~

(No one's P.O.V.)

The 6 girls rushed down the stairs, wanting to see their best friends soon and hangout with them like usual. 

Taeny: Hey girls! How was class? 

Seohyun: Unnie I have to really avoids my partner who is a playboy and one of the members from Teen Top.  I hate him. He kept on trying to hit on me in class. Playboy L.Joe. 

Yuri: I wasn't any better Seobaby. That Changjo guy kept on complimenting me as though he was trying to get into my good books. Apparently, he is from Teen Top as well. I guess this is what you can expect from Kingkas. But Yoong's partner, Ricky was really nice. I am surprised he is in Teen Top. Cute guy. 

Fany: Haha. Taengoo was just like the two of your. Chunji kept on trying to get intimate with her and flashing her endless smiles. He must have thought that would have captivated Taengoo. Mission fail for Chunji. Stupid kingka from Teen Top. 

Taeyeon: Fany ah, you like Niel is it? You kept on talking to him like as though he was your good friend. You were just trying to get his sweet attention right? You even dazzled your eye smile at him continuously. ( She teased Tiffany about Niel after she saw how she was acting around Niel.) 

Yoona: Fany unnie is in love!! WooHoo! We should celebrate and go find Niel! (She wanted to join in the fun and tease Tiffany as well. She was such a Choding.) 

Sooyoung: Haish.... My partner was kinda cold to me... It's not like I did anything wrong. I really want to make friends with him. His the leader of Teen Top, C.A.P. 

Taeyeon: Sooyoung ah, you know you can tell us about it. We will always be here for you. By chance, do you happen to like him? 

Sooyoung: Molla... Jinja Molla. 

Suddenly, they heard fan chantings.  

Fans: Teen Top! Teen Top! Teen Top! WooHoo!!  

Chunji. L.Joe and Changjo waved at the fans and smiled at them brightly. While the others just gave little actions. 

Seohyun: Unnie it's Teen Top. Your want to avoid them? (Seohyun herself wanted to avoid Teen Top as much as possible.) 

Before the rest of the girls could reply, Teen Top ws already walking their way. 

Yoona: Too late Seobaby. They already saw us. Your want to run away? Or just excuse ourselves politely? 

Sooyoung: I would choose the second option Yoong. 

Chunji: Hey girls. Hi cutie. (He said as he back hugged Taeyeon.) 

Taeyeon: Let go of me playboy. You are not my type. Stay away from me. 

Chunji: Aww... But I still know you at least like me. (He said b with confidence.) 

Taeyeon: Dream on thick-skinned Chunji. (She flinched from Chunji's every word. They were too disgusting.) 

L.Joe: Hello Seohyun. How is my pretty girl? (He said sweetly trying to make Seohyun like him.) 

Seohyun: I am completely fine. Thanks for the concern L.Joe ssi. (She wanted to keep their conversations short.) 

L.Joe: Seohyun why are you still so formal? Let's be friends. (He really didn't understand why Seohyun was still so formal unlike other girls.)

Seohyun: Let's keep our relationship as partners ad classmates. That's all. Not even friends. (She wanted to make everything clear to L.Joe at one go. Hoping he would stop pestering her.) 

Tiffany: Hi Niel! How was your day so far? (She started a conversation, getting his attention.) 

Niel: It was fine. Everything went well. (He didn't want himself to get attracted to Tiffany. He had to control himself.) 

Tiffany: Oh ok. I won't bother you further. ( Her heart dropped as she heard Niel's reply. Her expression turned dark.) 

Changjo: Hey y dancer. Want to come to my house someday? (He wanted to have more interactions with Yuri alone more often.) 

Yuri: No thanks Changjo. I don't think I have any reasons to go to your house. (She knew Changjo's true intentions.) 

Changjo: Of course there is a reason. (He then leaned closer to him and whispered in Yuri's ear.) We can have some private time together. (He laughed cheekily.) 

Yuri: Eww... Out of the question. Go away. ( She immediately back away upon hearing Changjo's reply.) 

Ricky: Annyeong Yoona! (He said cutely and brightly.) 

Yoona: Oh. Hi Ricky! You are so cute! (She said as she pinched Ricky's cheeks as she pouted.) 

Ricky: (He blushed at her very action.) Keke. Thanks for the compliment! You are cute too! (He said as he patted Yoona's head.) 

Yoona: (She blushed red like a tomato upon feeling Ricky's touch.) Oh.. Gomawo! 

Sooyoung: Hi C.A.P.! (She said with her usual enegetic voice.) 

C.A.P.: Hi Sooyoung. (He replied coldly to her which caused Sooyoung to bite onto her lips to control her inner feelings.) Let's go guys. 

Before Teen Top left, Chunji kissed Taeyeon on the cheek. L.Joe kissed Seohyun on the forehead. Changjo gave Yuri a tight hug and kiss on her nose. Ricky gave Yoona a hug which she accepted. Niel and C.A.P. made no movements as they had their own personal reasons. 

Teen Top: Bye girls! 

The 6 girls could feel the stares from the student body after Teen Top left. They looked as though they wanted to kill them. They all had a mixture of feelings. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Another chapter! Hope your liked it! Are my chapters too short? Please subscribe and comment! Thanks a lot! 

-Swaggingirl25~