Vocal Class

Unknowingly Attracted To You~

Vocal Class......

(No one's P.O.V.)

The vocal class is noisy as usual and everyone is busy minding their own business. Chunji was busy flirting with some of the girls while Niel was diligently practising. As Niel turned his head to face Chunji, he sighed as he could only silently watch his friend mess around with girls' hearts. To Chunji, flirting and being a playboy was just a habit and nothing biggie. It was all just for the fun and entertainment. All the girls just seem to fall for his countless charms.

(Taeyeon's P.O.V.)

Fany and I were approaching the studio with the accompanion of the vocal teacher, Ms Kwon. I was really nervous as I worried about how the students were going to look at me. I was hoping that I won't meet any of the Teen Top members. I had to stray far away from them at all cost. I glanced at Fany who seemed to be b with confidence. She gave me a reassuring eye smile nefore we entered the studio along with Ms Kwon.

Ms Kwon:Class can I please have your attention! We have to 2 new female students who would be joining our class. Please do help them along the way.

I mustered up my faltering courage as I introduced myself to my new classmates.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Kim Taeyeon imnida! I hope we can make good friends!" After I gave a bow to the class, I realise that 2 of the Teen Top members were in the studio. What bad luck! Out of the blue, Fany's energetic voice rang in my ears.

Fany: Annyeonghaseyo! Tiffany Hwang imnida! Your can call me Fany! I will do my best and show your my best skills!

As I watched her flashing her infamous eye smile at the class, I could feel the unwanted stares from the boys in the studio. I knew that Fany was sure going to have many suitors. I wish her all the best and good luck. Ms Kwon gave the 2 of us instructions to be partners with those 2 boys, Niel and Chunji. Apparently, Lady Luck isn't shining on me today.

(Chunji's P.O.V.)

The 2 new female students are really pretty. I was definitely going to target for 1 of them. I am very sure they would fall for my charms sooner or later. I mean who can actually resist me? That Kim Taeyeon girl was going to be partner, which was really awesome. I had a higher chance for me to succeed. How lucky can I get? I decided to introduce myself to Taeyeon.

"Hello cutie. I am Chunji. Nice to meet so a charming girl like you!" I bombarded her with compliments, hoping she would actually like it and blush. Instead, she flinched at my very compliment, which was really unusual.

Taeyeon: Please don't call me that Mr. Playboy. Just call me Taeyeon.

Girls would always blush uncontrollably at my compliments. Kim Taeyeon is reallya unique and interesting girl. A definite target. I gave her a heart stopping wink before dragging her to sit with me. This is such an awesome start

(Fany's P.O.V.)

My partner introducedhimself as Ahn Daniel but told me to call him Niel instead. He didn't act like a playboy at all. I could tell that he really just wanted to make friends with me. I am really glad that he isn't a playboy, if not it would be hell. Taeyeon's partner seems to be a 100% playboy. I kept on hearing him saying stuff to get into Taengoo's good books, but I knew that she won't be affected at all. That guy had better stop soon if not he would really get it from me. I wanted to be friends with Niel so I started a conversation with him.

"Hey Niel, You are good at singing right? I would really like to hear you sing one day!" I was earning to hear his voice while he was singing since he was my partner. Plus, I could also try to improve myself at the same time. Killing 2 birds with 1 stone!

Niel: Sure! I could sing a short verse for you know if you like it.

I nodded my head furiously as I was hearing his soothing voice. It was simply flawless. I was immeadiately attracted to Niel.

"That was awesome and perfect! You should teach how to sing so well someday!" I suggested a "class" from him as I probably wanted to spend more time with Niel. He just strugged his shoulders, which made me kind of disappointed. Haish...

(Niel's P.O.V,)

Tiffany's smile was really able to melt my heart for the first time. She was a goddess in my eyes. However, I knew she would never be mine. Why would like someone so plain like me? I decided to be just good friends with her and no more. We won't be able to go further than that. It just all seemed impossible.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third chapter! Decided to update a chapter since I couldn't fall asleep. Hope my chapters aren't too short. I am still a newbie and rookie at writing fanfics! Thanks for the 6 subscribers! Please remember to subscribe! Other characters will appear soon. Don't be a silent reader! Comment and give feedback! All of them will be loved! Kamsahamnida! (Gives a 90 degree bow)

-Swaggin25~