I Discovered Your Charmsch

Unknowingly Attracted To You~

School finally ended much to Taeyeon, Yuri and Seohyun's relief. They were already sick of Chunji, L.Joe and Changjo. The 6 girls were chatting animatedly until they heard music blasting from a dance studio. Filled with curiosity, they decided to approach the studio and see who were dancing in the studio. Apparently, it was Teen Top who was dancing to their songs. They were practising very hard. The girls were immediately attracted to their performance. They were practically staring at them. They were just so perfect at dancing and singing. As they watched them dance and sing to their song, "Crazy" and "Be Ma Girl", they finally discovered the boys' inner charms. 

Taeyeon: I never knew Chunji was that good at singing. He just so cute and handsome....(She thought as she had her eyes fixated on Chunji. He was just too attractive with those winks.) 

Tiffany: Niel's voice is so smooth and emotional. He is sure a hot guy that any girl would be attracted to. (She was having such thoughts being repeated in mind as she just gazing at Niel.) 

Yuri: Changjo is so awesome at dancing! Charismatic dancing boy.... I can't be captivated by him already right? (She asked herself as she kept her eyes on Changjo was giving his best shot.) 

Sooyoung: C.A.P.'s specialty is sure rapping. He seems so professional while rapping with all those expression and movements. (She knew she was definitely attracted by C.A.P.) 

Yoona: Ricky is so damn cute! Especially his voice and laughter. He is good at dancing... Ah....(Yoona thought to herself dreamily.) 

Seohyun: I didn't know that L.Joe was so good at rapping. He is just so handsome. Why didn't I realise that? Hang on. I can't be thinking that is awsome. ( Seohyun mentally scolded herself. Butshe couldn't help but just look at L.Joe the whole time.) 

While the boys were rehearsing, they could sense that they were being watched. When they cmpleted their rehearsal, they turned and looked at the window. To their surprise, it was the 6 girls. When the girls realised that the boys noticed their presence, they stood paralysed. 

Sooyoung: Uh oh. We got caught girls. 

C.A.P.: May I know why you girls are looking at us practising the whole time.

Yuri: Anniyo! We just happened to past by! (She fibbed.) 

Changjo: Yuri are you sure? You are lying. (Changjo teased Yuri.) 

Yoona: Ya! We aren't lying ok. (She backed Yuri up while blushing red.) 

Ricky: Aww.... Yoona is blushing. Kyeopta! (He sad cutely as she pinched Yoona's cheeks.) 

Chunji: Ricky you having skinship so quickly? So sweet. (He cooed playfully as he placed his arm around Taeyeon's shoulder.) 

Taeyeon: Hey! Get your arms of me. No skinship! (She protested while trying not to blush.) 

Chunji: I know you like it Taeyeon. Don't need to deny. (He saw Taeyeon blushing a few moments ago.) 

L.Joe: We are very sure that you girls like us right? I knew it! (He announced proudly.) 

Seohyun: Only in your dreams L.Joe ssi. (She commented sarcastically while trying to shake off her previous feelings.) 

L.Joe: You never know Seohyun. (He said while giving Seohyun a heart-stopping smile.) 

Seohyun: Whatever L.Joe ssi. (She said while blushing madly.)

Tiffany: Niel you were awesome just now. No wonder you are so popular. (She complimented Niel with an eye smile.) 

Niel: Nah. I am not as good as the rest. (He replied with a small smile.) 

Tiffany: But you will be the best in my heart! (She said cheerfully.) 

Niel: Thanks Tiffany. (He said as he was elated by Tiffany's comment.) 

Taeyeon: Let's just go. And to set the records straight, we were NOT staring at your. 

Chunji: Ok we got it cutie! 

The girls quickly walked off due to embarrassment. In their minds they were thinking. 

I don't like him right?