07

Sweet Peril

“JB-ah...what are this sunglass for?” Jiyeon asked JB while driving.

“Well...I just thought that I buy one for you...wae? you don’t like it? You can just give that to Hyomin, if you want” he then told Jiyeon as if sulking.

“Hahaha...you’re cute when you sulk” she pinches his cheek and he cringes away from her smiling.

“Stop that!” he stops Jiyeon from annoying him.

“Hahaha...arasso...” Jiyeon then behaved in her seat.

Then suddenly, JB’s phone rings, he carefully gets his phone from his pocket and answered it, “Yoboseyo?”

“JB-ah!” a loud male voice answered from the other line that JB had to move away his phone from his ear.

He was confused as to who it was, he quickly look at the caller I.D. and saw that it is Seung Ho.

“Oh! Seung Ho-ah!!” he exclaimed in delight that Jiyeon was startled and look as JB confusingly.

“Oh chincha?!.....Woah! Daebak!...But we have some place to go to...You already told him?....He didn’t tell me anything...But I have a friend with me...Aigoo...Arasso, arasso...Neh!” their conversation went something like that.

“Who was that?” Jiyeon asks him curiously as soon as he places his phone back to his pocket.

JB turned to Jiyeon, “It was my cou...” he stopped, thinking that she may know the truth about him being the leader’s brother. “I mean...my friend...leader Yunho’s cousin” he lied on his part.

Yoo Seung Ho, or simply, just Seung Ho, JB and Yunho’s cousin from the States.

Jiyeon just nodded in response.

“Uhmmm...Jiyeon-ah” he calls her attention again.

“What is it?” she asks.

“Uhmmm....can we just skip the outing today?”

Jiyeon was shocked and gasped, “Micheoso?!”

JB chuckled in response, “Mweoya?” she complained cutely.

“Seung Ho already informed leader Yunho about it, so it’s okay” he smiled.

“What about me?!” she raises her voice, “And what’s Seung Ho-ssi got to do with this?” she asks.

“We will be fetching him at the airport...and don’t worry about it...ara??” he said to Jiyeon.

“Why would I not worry about it? Huh?” she thought she’d be gone crazy by now, ruffling her own hair.

JB seeing this can’t help but laugh. Jiyeon looks at him and raises her eyebrows and puffs her cheeks, “Yah!” she suddenly shouts at him.

JB was startled that he nearly loses his grip on the steering wheel, “OMO!” they both gasped as they felt the car wobble. She then realized what she had done.

“Yah! Micheoso?! Are you trying to us killed?” JB scolded her.

Jiyeon just lowers her head, “Mianhe” she said in a very low voice but JB could still hear it.

JB noticed that Jiyeon felt a little guilt, “Jiyeon-ah, gwenchanna. Sorry too for scolding you” he apologizes too.

They were both silent after that. Jiyeon was just looking outside the window silently, while JB was focused on driving, but he can’t deny the feeling of hurt as he sees Jiyeon with a sad face. And they drove off to the airport.

 

 

please do leave your comments...thanks...:))