05

Sweet Peril

A week have passed, Myungsoo is still teasing JB about how he likes Jiyeon.

“Yah! Myungsoo-ah! Would you stop already? You are really annoying, don’t you know that?” JB scolded him.

“Hahaha..I know that JB-ah...no need to remind me” Myungsoo more.

“Oh hey Jiyeon-ah!” Myungsoo immediately called upon seeing her.

Jiyeon was about to enter the arts building when she heard her name, she turned and saw Myungsoo with JB and Suzy. She waves her hand and immediately went to them.

“Annyeong Myungsoo oppa, Suzy-ah...and you JB-ssi” she greeted them.

“Annyeong Jiyeon-ah!” both Myungsoo and Suzy greeted her.

“Annyeong Jiyeon-ssi” JB greeted her formally.

It has been already two weeks that they have known each other but still, they are not comfortable with each other.

“Yah! What are you two?!” Myungsoo scolded them, “Oh c’mon! You have known each other for like a week or two...why are you still being formal with each other?!” he added.

“Aren’t you being a sadistic pabo, Myungsoo-ah?” Jiyeon said sarcastically.

“Yeah Myungsoo-ah” JB agreed.

Suzy just laughed at Myungsoo.

“Omo...your leader is here!” Suzy quickly tells them.

They quickly stood up and went to Yunho. This time, JB was with them, knowing that Jiyeon doesn’t know they are brothers. They greeted him with the usual courtesy in front of him.

When Yunho passes them, they quickly returned to Suzy.

“Hey JB-ah!” Jiyeon called to JB.

JB turns to her with a confused face, then Jiyeon soon realises what she just said, “I me-mean...JB-ssi” she said.

JB then smiled at her, “It’s okay Jiyeon-ah...” he smiled, “You can call me that...or even oppa if you like” he managed to and Jiyeon just laughed at him.

 

 

a triple update just for you guys..kekeke...my chapter are just here in my laptop...but i was not able to update this for how many days now...and i still have two more chapters waiting...:))

please do leave comments and also subscribe...:))

“Oooooohhhhh!!!” Myungsoo and Suzy then teases them while Jiyeon and Jb just laughed at them.