06

Sweet Peril

It is one of the weekends when Yunho decided to have a weekend outing with all the Zeta members.

“Hyung! Can they bring their boyfriend and girlfriend?” JB shouted from his room to Yunho’s room which was located beside his room.

“Yeah! Just this time!” he yelled back.

Myungsoo and Hyomin wants to bring Suzy and Woohyun which was granted by leader Yunho.

Jiyeon,in her apartment, is already ready when she heard a car horned just outside her apartment. She doesn’t know who it is so she quickly peeped in her window and saw a black Mazda 3 car, “OH?? Nugu-ya?” she questions herself.

Then right at that moment, a guy went out of the car and faced her.

“Jiyeon-ah! Let’s go to school together!” it was JB after all.

Jiyeon was delighted and hurriedly went outside.

Wearing a short-shorts, a sleeveless stripped blouse, and a grey cardigan to complete the look.

“One thing is missing though” JB criticized as soon as Jiyeon reached his car.

“Uh?” she didn’t get what he meant. She looks at her clothes from upper to lower and thought that it is okay.

“Yah! What are you saying? Neo!” she pointed at him, “You’re only wearing shorts and a tee...there’s nothing missing about it” she just can’t argue with him.

“Here!” he hands Jiyeon something, a black pouch.

“What is this?” Jiyeon gets the black pouch.

JB didn’t say anything and just smiled. Jiyeon opens it and saw a brand new black shades. “Woah!” she exclaimed happily but then, “What do I do with this?” she blankly asks.

“Aigoo Jiyeon-ah..” he facepalms himself, he gets his own sunglass too which was color white, “Wear it” he places her shades on and gets it back and slings it unto his shirt, “Now change into a more longer short than that...wear a pedal!” he pushes Jiyeon back to her apartment and waited for her again.

So Jiyeon did change and followed what JB said.

They were driving to their school but going there, they met Woohyun and Myungsoo together with Hyomin and Suzy.

“Oh isn’t that them?!” Jiyeon pointed to the car they have passed.

“Oh yeah!” JB stops the car and turned the other way.