02

Sweet Peril

“Jiyeon-ah! Jiyeon-ah!”a loud female voice called her upon entering the gates of Seoul University.

She look back and saw Hyomin running towards her, while Woohyun, Hyomin’s boyfriend, was trailing behind.

“Jiyeon-ah! What time did you go home last night?” Hyomin asks her as soon as she reached her.

“Around 22:30 unnie, wae?” she look confused to Hyomin.

“Hyominnie here was so worried about you. She called you 10 times but you’re not picking up” Woohyun explained to her.

“Hahaha...” Jiyeon laughs, “...don’t worry about me Hyomin unnie, i can handle myself” she says confidently.

“Yah! If something bad happens to you then I’ll be responsible. Don’t you know that?” early in the morning, Jiyeon already received a lecture from her unnie.

“Ara...ara...now let’s go to our class before we get late again” Jiyeon then drags Hyomin along with Woohyun and quickly went to class.

 

“Hey JB-ah! Eodi?” Myungsoo slings his arm unto JB’s shoulder.

“To the canteen...wae?” JB looks at him.

“....” he didn’t say anything and just smiled at him.

JB sighed and quickly removes his hand from his shoulder, “Go tell Suzy that one”

“Oh c’mon JB-ah! You know how Suzy always scold me whenever I want a treat from her” Myungsoo pouts.

JB pushes Myungsoo’s face away from him, “Hahaha..sorry bro” JB then pats Myungsoo’s back.

“Oh hey Suzy!” JB saw Suzy walking their way.

“Hey JB...what’s with him?” she saw Myungsoo pouting facing them.

“The usual” JB answers.

She walks towards Myungsoo and points at him, “Yah! When will you stop? We always treat you and you don’t even treat us back!” she scolds him.

They were bickering with each other, and JB was just looking at them.

“JB-ah” a male voice came from behind.

He turned back and saw Yunho. Myungsoo quickly did the usual greeting while JB just stood there.