04

Sweet Peril

“So how are my two boys doing?” their father asked them as soon as they arrived in their house.

“Great dad!” JB answered enthusiastically while Yunho just glared at JB.

Yunho quickly went to his room, slamming the door hard as he closes it.

JB went to the dining area where their father is.

“What’s with your hyung?” he asked JB.

“Just something about the organization he’s been leading” JB replied.

“You joined the group?” he asks but JB didn’t answer.

“So you did join the group” his father concluded his silence, “Don’t be such a burden Jaebum” his father warned him.

“I am not burden dad, you know that” JB answered back.

“Yeah right Jaebum” his father stood up, “Ask your mother instead” he pointed as hiw wife came in. JB quickly turned and saw his mother

“Oh omma...am I a burden to you and appa?” he asks.

“Hahaha...you’re the only one who can answer that” his mother answered.

“Aigoo...” he facepalms himself, “...you’re just like appa” he complained.

 

Jiyeon just came home from school and her phone immediately rings, “Yoboseyo?” she immediately picked it up.

“Oh Hyomin unnie!” she said delighted.

“Right now? Here in my apartment?....oh...with whom??....MWO?!...bu-bu-but...Arrrgg!” Hyomin hangs up first. Jiyeon can’t believe that the 5 of them, Hyomin, Woohyun, Myungsoo, Suzy, and JB will be coming over in her apartment and she haven’t prepared something for them to eat. She was in a panic mode as she found no noodles in her food cabinet nad even no drinks in her fridge. Eottokhe?” she whines.

DING DONG! DING DONG!

Her eyes suddenly grew big as he heard the doorbell ring. She didn’t expect them to be that early.

She immediately went and opened the gate and saw them actually bringing plastic bags in both hands.

“We brought food...hehehe...we know you haven’t cooked dinner yet” Hyomin said.

“Annyeong Jiyeon-ssi!!” Myungsoo and Suzy greeted her happily while JB just smiles at her.

“Hahaha...” she laughs her adorable laugh, “come in...come in...” she invites them inside her apartment.

Jiyeon, Suzy, and Hyomin were in the kitchen cooking rice cakes and noodles while Woohyun was the one in charge of the rice, while Myungsoo and JB were the one in charge of the drinks.

 

While Myungsoo and JB were walking, “Hey JB-ah...i just noticed that you get silent around Jiyeon-ssi” Myungsoo asked him directly.

“Mwo?! Am not!” his voice trails on.

“Oh c’mon JB-ah! No need to keep it a secret” Myungsoo clings his arm around JB’s shoulder.

“Remember the rules bro” JB reminded him.

Myungsoo pushes JB and stopped, “Omo!” Myungsoo gasped.