03

Sweet Peril

JB just stood there, looking at Myungsoo greeting their leader.

Myungsoo quickly went away after the greeting, dragging Suzy along with him.

JB and Yunho were the ones left.

“Why aren’t you greeting me, like what Myungsoo did?” Yunho asks JB seriously.

“Like that would change anything, hyung” JB said sarcastically to his older brother as he rolled his eyes.

“You better take that back or else a punishment awaits you” he threatens JB.

“I won’t!” he said and quickly went away from him.

JB, being the younger brother of the leader, was just forced by Myungsoo into joining. Only Myungsoo and Suzy know that they are brothers, the other members doesn’t know about it.

JB walks out of the campus and saw Myungsoo and Suzy.

“Dude, you’re in big trouble later” Myungsoo warned him.

“Whatever Myungsoo!” he rolled his eyes “And besides, appa always takes my side” he said confidently.

“Alright...you said it” he surrenders.

They were busy talking with each other when Myungsoo saw Hyomin with Woohyun, and, “Is that the new recruit too, with them?” he asked, calling JB’s attention. JB looked at the direction Myungsoo was looking and saw the girl he was with last night, “Oh yeah, that’s the girl” he confirmed.

“Hyomin-ah! Woohyun-ah!” Myungsoo called out to them.

Hyomin heard him and drags Jiyeon with them.

“Hey guys!” they greeted each other.

“Oh! You’re the guy last night!” Jiyeon pointed out, pointing at JB.

JB just smiled at her and nod. Myungsoo elbowed him and gets what it was for.

JB lend out his hand, “Nan JB” he introduced himself.

“Jiyeon imnida” Jiyeon shook his hand and smiled, “I hope we can be great friends” she added.