Hook. Line. And. Sinker.

Spy On Me

Chapter 3

I drove into the college parking lot. They have prearranged parking spaces, which students could rent for the year. Good thing the FBI is paying for all this.

At home, I had studied the layout of the school and quickly got acquainted with the area. As I walked out of the parking lot, I saw car pull up at the entrance and a familiar face stepped outside the car.

Jaejoong Kim.

I tapped the side of my sunglasses, which zoomed in on his face. He is very handsome. I could see his lips moving. He was speaking to his driver. ‘Thanks, Jeff’

I tapped the other side of my sunglasses to retract the zoom, and kept a distance behind Jaejoong as he walked towards the first class.

Jenny was doing recon back at the house. Seeing what personnel he had with him, and completing background checks, while also tapping into their phone lines and installing outside cameras.

While she did that, I needed to become acquainted with him and put a tracker on his mobile. Which meant, I needed at least six minutes with his mobile, to transfer his SIM card data to a new card, fully equipped with FBI GPS tracking.

He walked into the lecture room and sat down in the middle.  The looked up at him and notice that his clothes were very chic.

Oh wow. He looks really good.

He wore skinny black dress pants and a white collared shirt with his sleeves rolled up. He placed his bag on the seat next to him and pulled out his phone.

IPhone 5. Perfect.

I walked up the stairs and sat in the same row he did, just 2 seats away. He looked up and our eyes met. I gave him a soft smile of acknowledgment, which he returned with a nod. Okay, so he is kinda friendly.

He looked so cool, just sitting there, fiddling with his iPhone. I glanced around the room to see the girls look back at him and them whisper to each other. I even turned my head around to see girls, fawning over him at the back.

Wow…he really draws attention to himself.

My phone began to buzz. Coming up with a quick idea, I answered the phone in Korean. I figured he might warm up to me if he realised I could speak his mother tongue.

Hello?” I said in Korean, and in the corner of my eye, I saw him lift his head towards me.

“Why are you speaking in Korean?” Jenny asked puzzled,

Yes, mum, I’m fine,” I continued hoping she’d get the gist of what I was doing,

“This is some scheme you conjured up, isn’t it?”

Yes, ” I replied,

“Well, okay, whatever. Just calling to say, there is one maid and one butler living with him. They both check out. The maid and butler were married twenty years ago. Butler’s name is Jeffery Choi and maid’s name is Stephanie Choi. Both clean. FBI’s sending some maintenance workers around to tap into their phone lines now.”

Okay then, thanks mum,” I hung up the phone. 

I then turned my head, to see Jaejoong’s face slight ease up. Bulls-eye.

This time he smiled at me. To which I happily returned.

----------------------------------

A/N: Another short chapter...I know. pouts. BUT it is better than nothing, no? :P

Comments?

aliceeyychan

P.S. Yes, I am procrastinating...lol. I have an exam tomorrow, wish me luck! :D