Getting somewhere...

Spy On Me

Chapter 6

I walked back to class to find that it had been dismissed. Oh crap, where’s-

I wasn’t able to finish my thoughts as Jaejoong was politely waiting beside my bag and books. “Oh thank you,” I rushed quickly by his side to gather up my belongings. “I didn’t mean to take so long,”

“It’s okay,” He smiled, “I wouldn’t feel right just leaving it alone, even though we did just meet today,”

“Thanks,” I repeated, as I placed my bag on my back. “So are you heading home now?”

“Yeah, classes are over,” He nodded, “You?”

“Same, just moved into a new house, my step-mother’s at home packing by herself.” I said, trying to nudge the topic of houses into the conversation. It’ll be so much easier to look after him, if I can be near him as much as possible.

“Really? Where did you move to, if you don’t mind me asking?” He added politely. I told him the suburb, and immediately there was a recollection in his eyes. “Wow, what a coincidence, I live there too,”

“Oh wow, that is weird,” I said, trying to sound astonished. We had been walking and arrived at the parking lot. “Did you drive?”

“No, actually, I’m supposed to be picked up,”

“Really? I could drop you home,” I saw a weird look appear on his face, “Oh sorry, if that sounded a bit stalker-ish,” I added, quickly looking at the floor.

Stupid me. I’m supposed to get him to date me, not get a restraining order against me.

He chuckled, “That’s okay, but it’s not necessary, the car’s right there.” He pointed at the same car, which had dropped him off that morning.

“Oh right, well my car’s over there,” I pointed, “Well, it was nice meeting you. I was worried I wouldn’t met anybody today,” I held out my hand to him. “Thanks for keeping me company today,”

He held my hand in his, “It was my pleasure, we should do it again,”

“We most probably shall,” We shook hands and then went our separate ways.

I got inside my car, and placed my bag on the passenger seat. Pressing a few buttons, I activated the FBI half of the car.

“Car?” I spoke,

“Yes, Miss Hill,”

“Take some photos of the registration plate of the car, that man just got in, and add it to the memory. I want to be notified of it’s whereabouts, when I’m not in the car, I want it to be sent to my phone.” I entered my phone number.

“Yes, Miss Hill,”

“Thank you,” I almost turned it off, but then remembered, “Oh, and car?”

“Yes Miss Hill?”

“Call me Frannie,” Miss Hill was too formal for me.

“Yes Frannie,”

“Thanks car, now time to go home,” and with that, the car started and I drove it home.

----------------------

“Rough day?” I entered the house, to find Jenny folding the last of the cardboard boxes.

“You have no idea,” I replied, putting my bag on the ground. “How’s the surveillance going?”

“Good,” She said, “But we are going to need to get inside the house to place the final cameras,”

“Yeah, yeah,” I waved her off and got out my phone. After pressing a few keys, a GPS opened up and there was a flashing dot on the map. “So he’s at a convenience store,” I muttered to myself, “that’s why he not here yet,”

“GPS tracker already?” Jenny mused as she looked over my shoulder, “So fast, I wonder who taught you,”

“Well, I was taught by the best,” I played along, knowing she knew the answer, “so she thinks,” I teased,

“Hey!” She protested, “I am the best!”

“Oh of course,” I poked my tongue out at her, “My handler has to be the best,”

She just shook her head and opened the surveillance screen to show the current perimeter cameras. My phone beeped and checked.

“They’re currently a block away, gotta go,” I picked up the car keys and jacket, “We need milk right,”

“I guess,”

“Great,” I opened the door and stepped out, “I’ll be back soon.”

Closing the door, I could see the car pull into the driveway next door. Pretending not to notice them, I walked down the lawn, close enough for them to see me.

“Francesca?” I heard a similar voice ask. I turned my head to see the face I expected.

“Jaejoong?” I pretended to be equally as shocked. “Oh wow, now this is definitely weird…”

“No kidding,”

“Jaejoong,” I voice cut us off, and I turned my head to see the elder man holding a bag of shopping. “Shall I go inside?” He spoke in Korean, not realizing I could speak it too.

Yes thanks,” He replied, waving him off. “So you’re going out?” He reverted to English.

“Yeah, step-mother wants some milk, and I wanted some chips so just going out for a while,” I said, holding up the car keys.

“Okay then, see you around…neighbour,” He grinned, and then turned around to walk off into the house.

“See ya, neighbour,” I grinned back and walked down to the street to my car. Across the street, I could see a black van parked out the front. I continued to stare, but then the started and drove off. Ignoring it, I got in my car and headed to the convenience store.

---------------------

A/N: Yes, this is me telling you all that; One, yes I am still alive and Two. I am still writing...

So yeah...to make this quick...any comments? :P

Thanks,

aliceeyychan

P.S. Happy New Year People