Uncle Sam.

Spy On Me

Chapter 5

Just as I could see Jaejoong coming back out of the bathroom, I placed the phone back on the table. Exactly where he left it.

As he walked to the table, I had just enough time to stuff the old SIM card and copy device back into my pocket.

“So did you decide what to get?” He asked, as he slid into the chair opposite me.

“I seriously feel like a dessert instead of proper food,” I confessed, flicking directly to the dessert’s section.

“I know how you feel,” He chuckled, and then followed my lead.

“Fruity cheesecake,” I finally decided upon. One thing I have always been obsessed with is the base of cheesecakes. 

“Cheesecake?” He looked at me surprised, “You like them?”

“I love them,” I grinned, placing the closed menu back on the table, “What about you?”

“Me too,” He whispered, before putting down his own menu, and calling a waitress over.

After we ate, we both ‘realised’ that we had class together again, and we both walked towards the direction of the lecture.

During class, we sat next to each other and made comments about the lecturer and the class we were taking.

He’s actually quite a decent guy. A little cold at first, but decent nonetheless.

I found myself actually enjoying the small talk we had, before my phone buzzed.

I turned my head and looked down at the caller ID. Uncle Sam.

Great. What do they want now?

“Need to take the call?” Jaejoong whispered, looking over my shoulder.

“Yeah, I think it might be urgent,” I said quietly, before looking around the room, and getting up from my seat and leaving the room.

I found my self a secluded area, and did another visual sweep of people, before answering.

“Yes?”

“Francesca Hill?”

“Yes, Uncle Sam,” I drawled out the name, just to confirm that I knew who I was talking to.

“Oh good, Agent F, how is the beginning of this mission?”

A check-up call?!

“Good…but why are you calling me?”

“Oh, nothing really…”

Are they stalling?

“I’m in the middle of a lecture, I need to get back, so if that’ll be all…” I almost pressed the end call button, before the male voice on the phone urgently replied.

“Wait!”

“Yes?” I rolled my eyes, “What is it? This isn’t the first time I’ve done something like this,”

“Well…” He took a deep breath, “I know, you are young and a female,”

Good to know they’ve got their records straight.

“And, at this age young women are prone to falling in love…”

“Are you serious?” I couldn’t help but interject, “You called me to remind me,” I took a look around and then whispered into the phone, “Not to fall in love with a target?!

“It’s just a reminder, we have records and images showing how handsome and charming Mr Kim is, and we were just re-iterating that it would not be acceptable for such a relationship to happen.”  He explained.

“Then why not assign a male?” I hissed, getting annoyed at the implications.

“Because, as you know, he is also a young male, and finding a suitable dating partner would also be in his best interests, so…”

I sighed, my patience running thin, “So basically, the reason I was assigned, was because I’m attractive enough to tempt him into accepting my-”

I was cut off, “Please do not speak loudly about the case,”

I took in a deep breath, “So you want me to date him, get him to fall in love and take me into his confidence…but I can’t fall in love?”

“You’re understanding of the situation is perfect,” He praised me,

I narrowed my eyes at the phone.

Scarasm is really not a strong point for the FBI.

Sighing, I lifted the phone to me ear and then continued to speak, “Thanks, I understand. Now, please if you will allow me to return to my class,”

I could visualise him smiling, “That would be ideal, yes. Have a good day, Agent F.”

“You too, Uncle Sam,” I ended the call, and took in a few deep breaths before walking back towards my class.

----------------------------------------------

A/N: CHEESECAKE~! Sorry...I have a craving for it... lol.

Hahaha...anyways....more story writing to be done! :D

Comments?

aliceeyychan