Stalker much?

Spy On Me

Chapter 2

Walking down the stairs, I yawned.

“Good morning Frannie,” Jenny smiled, as she placed a plate of scrambled eggs and toast on the table.

“Mornin’,” I stretched before sitting down, I picked up the fork and began to eat.

“This came for you,” She handed me a large yellow envelope.

Opening it, I pulled out the case file. “Ahh crap,” I placed the fork on the plate and pushed aside the plate.

“The new case?”

“Yep. Babysitting.”

“Ouch,” She turned off the stove and sat down next to me with her breakfast.

“No kidding,” I turned passed the first page, stamped with ‘Classified’.

The page had my profile. “So I’m a nineteen year ago, prodigy, who transferred from Japan’s business school to Stanford Business School. I’m second year.”

“How so? You’re only nineteen?”

“Skipped a year ahead in high school,” I read non-chantingly, “Has single step-mother who is half Korean & half Japanese, by the name of Jenny Hill. Who’s American husband died of car crash when I was two.”

“Oh wow, I had a sad life,” Jenny commented, as she bit her toast.

“No criminal records. Living comfortable from former husband’s investments and wealth.”

“Oh wow, gold-digger too.”

“Yep, doesn’t sound too good for you.” I teased, turning to the next page. “Okay, so target. Jaejoong Kim. Age twenty-one.”

“Let me see,” She looked over to see his picture, “Oh wow, he’s handsome.”

I ignored her and continued to read, “Mother left when he was four. Father raised him ever since. Blah, blah, blah…” I skimmed through, “Oh wow,”

“What?”

“Speaks Korean, English and Japanese fluently.”

“He’s good,” Jenny said, “But not as good as you, my adorable daughter,” She pinched my cheek.

“Please don’t,” I swatted her hand, thinking about all the language lessons I got. I had to learn to read and write and speak Korean, French and Mandarin when I became a spy. My parents were originally Japanese and English, so I had already learnt those. “Anyways, no criminal record. Hobbies are taekwondo, fencing, car racing and swimming.”

“Woah, he’s like freaking perfect,” Jenny remarked, “Can he fly too?”

“No…but he can fly a helicopter,”

“Oh wow, rich kids.” She rolled her eyes. “Where does he live?”

“Hmm…” I turned the page, “Lives…oh ,”

“What?”

“He lives next door,”

“Oh god, the FBI just turned us into stalkers.” I got out from my stool and looked out the window. The house next door looked normal enough. Nothing too extravagant.

“Well, I guess it’s easier to look after someone if they’re right next door to you.”

“I guess,” I could hear Jenny flipping through the pages, “Oh here’s your schedule,” She lifted it up and passed it to me.

“Accounting? Business Law? Admin? Ahh ,” I read the timetable sheet and sat down. “Four, not five, days a week. Thank God for that part.”

“Well, you’re in all of his classes,”

I looked at Jenny, “Wow…that really is stalkerish,”

----------------------------------------

A/N: FBI = Stalker. Perfect. lol. (Oh if anyone from the FBI sees this, I AM KIDDING! mostly BUT kidding none the less! lol)

Anyways, this was just the end of the prologue-y chapters. :P

So comment?

aliceeyychan

P.S. Yes, I am procrastinating... FML. sigh.