Ego

Heartbroken

Third Person's POV


"Yah! Put that gun away!" Ayaka shook her head

"I had enough of you. Seunghyun oppa is mine, you . You threw him away and suddenly you want him back now?!" She pointed the gun at her. _____ immediately stood up.

"Stop, Ayaka." she ordered

"Who do you think you are?" Suddenly someone stormed into the room, and stopped right in front of the door.

"Ayaka." said Seunghyun as he saw both of them. He was shocked as he saw the gun in Ayaka's hand.

"Stop it, Ayaka."

"Step back, oppa." Seunghyun frowned. He regretted that he had cheated with an obsessive and foul woman.

"Get lost, ______" Ayaka pointed the gun at ______, her hands were trembling as she slowly pulled the trigger.

"_____ ah!" Seunghyun quickly ran and covered her body with his. A loud gunshot could be heard as both of them fell to the floor. He leaned to the left so his body wouldn't hurt her casted arm.

"Seunghyun ah!" she immediately sat up and checked him. His chest was hit and his shirt was started to be stained red by blood. She could see that he was still conscious as he was wincing in pain. She ripped off her right sleeve right away and pressed it against the wound. Ayaka fell down on her knees. She was shocked. She didn't think that he will actually risk his life just for her.

"Hang on, Seunghyun ah." Tears were flowing from her eyes. She didn't want to lose him.

"Jagiya...."

"Don't say a word." her voice was trembling. He gently traced her cheek and wiped her tears as he held in all the pain.

"I... disappointed... you... I... made... you cry...I'm so...rry...."

"Seunghyun ah...." she held his hand and started to sob. Blood from his wound were staining her cloth and hand.

"Please...don't cry....it...hurts...me..to..see you..c..ry.." he slowly lost his consciousness and he closed his eyes.

".....Seunghyun ah. Wake up. No." she shook his body. Suddenly someone ran inside the room. It was Jiyong. Behind him there were two policemen and the medical team. The policemen quickly took Ayaka outside.

"...Seunghyun ah. Open your eyes. Seunghyun ah!" she shook his body violently

"_____ ah" Jiyong called her. She ignored him.

"Seunghyun ah wake up! Don't joke around!" she shook him more violent than before.

"_____ ah, stop it." he gently pulled her away from Seunghyun as the medical team treated him.

"DON'T YOU DARE TO STOP ME!" she shouted as she struggled away from him. Jiyong's heart ached.

"_____ ah.... He's going to be treated okay?"

"NO!" she struggled from him, but it was no use. She fell down on her knees as Jiyong caught her. Jiyong closed his eyes, gently her hair. She cried her heart out loud at his chest. She didn't understand why their relationship always has something on its way. She didn't understand why both of them can't just be happy. She simply needs him by her side.

"_____ ah... He'll be okay. Trust him. Both of us know that he'll survive"

"Let them check your hand, _____ ah" Jiyong said worriedly. She ignored him. She didn't care.

"_____ ah.... Please stop crying. Let's just go to the hospital, okay?" he helped her to stand up. He could feel her whole body was shaking. Her tears just couldn't seem to stop.
 



"Hyung!" Seungri called his hyung as he saw him in the hallway. He frowned as he saw _____ with tears in her eyes and her whole body was shaking. The way she walked was lifeless, making the maknae more worried at her.

"Noona...." Jiyong gave Seungri a sign to step back and he did.

"....Youngbae hyung and Daesung hyung are in the waiting room. I'll just go to the bathroom for a second." Jiyong nodded to him and noticed that she was still shaking. He held her closer to him. They entered the waiting room, and the atmosphere was no better. Both of them sat down, none of them said anything. She took out the ring from her pocket. Memories with him were starting to fill her mind. She just noticed that her hand was red from Seunghyun's blood. She started to cry harder and she held her ring.

'Wear it when your right arm is healed, arasso?' his words rang back to him. Youngbae and Daesung looked at her sadly.

"Noona...." Daesung looked like he was about to cry in any second.

"Noona, you should get your arm checked." said Youngbae as he tried to hold back his tears. She ignored him. Seungri walked into the room and felt the uneasy atmosphere. He sat down and looked at her sadly. She was the source of their happiness, she was the one who made them unite. Yet, now she's crying endlessly. They were clearly clueless of what to do or say to her. Suddenly a doctor went out of the operating theatre. Daesung and Seungri immediately stood up and greeted him.  

"Doctor, Seunghyun hyung is okay, right?" asked Seungri

"The bullet that went in to his body broke into little fragments. We had trouble extracting it, but we had succeeded extracting all of the parts. Although his lung got hit, he is really lucky, because some of the fragments almost hit his heart but they didn't. He's still unconscious from the anesthetic we injected him, so for now, please be patient and I'm sure he'll be just fine." he smiled

"Can we go inside?"

"He'll be moved to room 626, so just wait there"

"Thank you so much!" Daesung and Seungri bowed to him. He bowed back before leaving them. Jiyong and Youngbae sighed in relief, but _____ still didn't say anything, her eyes were focused on the pale-colored floor.

"Come on _____ ah" Jiyong helped her to stand. _____ could no longer feel her senses. Her body felt numb. She couldn't see properly from her swollen eyes.

"You heard him, right? He's going to be just fine" said Jiyong as he smiled. The fact that he was hurt because of her were filling her mind. It'd be alright for her if she was the one who got hit. Youngbae opened the door to the room, and saw Seunghyun was already moved inside. Youngbae paused at the door before walking in. _____ and the rest walked in.

"Could you.... Could you guys leave me alone for a second?" she wiped away her tears. Jiyong shot her a worried look.

"_____ ah--" Jiyong started

"Let's go" Youngbae dragged him and all of them walked outside. She dragged a chair and put it beside the bed. She took his hand and gently held it.

"I'm sorry." she slowly traced his cheek. She noticed that his skin was paler.

"I'm sorry..." her tears started to flow down her face. She rested her head beside her hand, slowly falling to sleep.
 



Seunghyun slowly opened his eyes, he could feel pain from his abdomen and chest as he tried to move. He groaned,

"What happened..." He looked beside him. He smiled as he saw her sleeping beside him. He looked at her swollen eyes sadly.

"I made you worried, didn't I?"

"I'm sorry." he slowly her hair. She slightly moved her head and slowly woke up.

"Sorry I woke you up" he weakly smiled.

"Seunghyun ah" she immediately woke up, "Are you okay?" He nodded.

"Why did you take the shot?! You could've died!"

"Like I would let that happen to you. I told you, right? I'll protect you."

"But Seunghyun ah, I--" he suddenly frowned and winced in pain.

"Seunghyun ah, are you okay? I'll go tell the doctors." She stood up, but he held her wrist.

"Don't go."

"...."

"Please." she sat back.

"What if it's something serious?" she asked

"I want to talk." she let out a sigh, followed by a smile.

"Alright." both of them fell into silence.

"Jagiya, I want to ask you something" he closed his eyes.

"Yes?"

"There's someone I want to protect."

"Hm? What are you--"

"I love her. I want her to always smile. But.. I always ended up hurting her. I made her worried, I made her cry, even I made her hurt physically. There was always something on our way." Tears were starting to build up in Seunghyun's eyes.

"Seunghyun ah--"

"This time it's worse. I cheated on her. I felt so low. 'Sorry' was not enough. I shouldn't be forgiven. But selfishly, I want her to forgive me. I want to be back with her. And she did. But it didn't stop there. I hurt her again."

"No, you're wrong--"

"'Let's break up'"

"Once I told this to her after I put her in danger. She refused. That time I was so happy that I was given another chance.... But look at me right now.... All I could do was to lie to her. Telling her that I'd protect her, when all I can do is to hurt her. Fate was not on our side, either. There's no way 'us' could happen." tears were falling from her eyes.

"Jagiya... What should I say to her? I couldn't bear to say goodbye to her... I want her to always be by my side. I love her. But... parting with her is the right thing to do...isn't it? Maybe she will be happier if she's with another man... It'll definitely hurt me but I don't care as long as she's happy.... I didn't want to let her go but the situation had become like this, that...I must....let her go....."

"Jagiya... Tell me what should I do...." Seunghyun held her hand. His face was wet of tears.

"Jagiya.... I'm sorry....." he traced her cheek. He wiped away her tears.

"You can't do that to her. Not after what you've been through together." she gave him a weak smile.

"Don't you remember, Seunghyun? When you were on a cold war for almost a year with her. When she told you that she loves you. When you embraced her." she started to sob. Seunghyun sat up, and winced in pain as he did. He held in the pain and leaned to her. Their lips met as he kissed her.

"I'm sorry," he whispered in her ear

"But can you forgive me once more? You've completely killed my ego." He smiled

"I want to be with you" he said. She smiled,

"Of course" he wrapped his hands around her, embracing her.

 


Finally Heartbroken has ended^^

I was very unsatisfied with this fanfic at first, but as the time passes I began to like it!

I'm satisfied with the ending^^

And for those who's curious with Ayaka and her dad, they're being held in custody in Japan (since she's japanese)

Anyway many thanks for your support to this fanfic \(*^^*)/

I was so happy when I received a lot of comments :"

Please give me your support to my other and upcoming fanfics!^^

Stay tune!