Hospitalized (again)

Heartbroken

Third person's POV

-later that evening-


_____ opened her eyes, her left cheek hurt like hell. She couldn't move her right arm as it was casted. She sighed. She looked around the room, and noticed a figure sitting beside the bed.

"_____ ah, are you okay?" he asked with his soothing deep voice. Seunghyun was there, slightly leaning to the bed. She took a deep breath.

"Why are you here?" she asked, trying not to look at him

"I'm worried. I got here as soon as I can when I heard you need to be operated." he shot her a worried look.

"You didn't have to"

"Look, _____ ah, I'm sorry. I was so stupid... I--.... I'm sorry."

"Sorry?" She scoffed "I can't believe you. I was waiting for you. The whole month. You wouldn't pick up my calls, you would ignore my messages." Tears were starting to build up on her eyes.

"You don't know how it hurts me to see you with another woman. You don't know--" Seunghyun leaned and wrapped his arms around her body. She started to sob. His vision was also blurry from tears. It's been a long time since he embraced her like this.

"You don't know... how I would miss you everyday."

"I missed you too," he let go of his arms.

"Look, _____ ah. I've got no excuses this time. I know I was wrong and I'm sorry. But you have to trust me. There's nothing going on between me and that woman. I loved you and I still love you now." He gave her his serious look, holding back his tears. She slowly wiped her tears and stopped sobbing. He wiped her tears from her face, slowly smiling.

"Please don't cry." he whispered in her ear as he embraced her

"Promise me." she said

"Promise me you won't do that again."

"I promise." He took her little finger and made a pinkie swear. She finally smiled, and he gave her a kiss in the lips.

"Thank you. For forgiving me" she nodded, tracing his cheek with her left hand. He frowned a little as he saw her right hand.

"I've heard from Jiyong. Does it still hurt?" She slightly nodded.

"Jagiya... I'm sorry. I promised you that I'll protect you, yet I wasn't there when you need me the most." he gave her an apologetic look.

"I need you now and you're here. That's enough for me." she rested her head in his shoulder. He kissed her forehead and gently her hair, just like what he usually do.
 



Jiyong walked through the hallway and stopped right in front of  _____'s room. He grabbed the doorknob, but he stopped right away. He looked through the small window, and saw her as she rested her head in his shoulder. He smiled. He's happy to see both of them back together. His heart ached, but he didn't care.

It doesn't matter to him as long as she's happy.

Jiyong released his grip and walked back to the lift, tears were building up in his eyes.



"____ ah, I'll go get some drink. Is it okay?" she nodded. He stood up and gave her a small kiss in her forehead. She sighed and closed her eyes as he left. Just then she heard the sound of the door opening. She opened her eyes, hoping to see him back.

"Back--" she was cut off.

"Get out." she said as soon as she saw her. It was Ayaka.

"Awww don't be so cold with me." she took out a key and locked the door.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"Teaching you a lesson." _____'s heart skipped a beat. Her left hand was attached to IV, and her right hand was casted.

She couldn't move.

"Don't ever. Ever. Touch my face. Again. " she raised her hand and slapped her on her bandaged cheek. ____ groaned in pain as Ayaka's hand hit her cheek. Suddenly there's a loud knock coming from the door.

"_____ ah? Are you okay?" Seunghyun knocked hard as he tried to open the door. His knocks slowly turned into loud bangs. Ayaka looked at the door and grunted.

"And get away from Seunghyun oppa. I know he doesn't need you."

"And if I don't?" Ayaka approached her,

"Y-yah! What are you doing?!" Ayaka pulled her right hand, making her fall to the floor. She shouted in pain as she landed on her casted arm. Her whole body was trembling. Blood was slightly coming out from her cast and her left hand, as her skin was a bit torn from the IV which was forcefully tugged out.

"Oops" she giggled as she saw her on the floor.

"_____ ah!" Seunghyun shouted from outside as he heard her scream. The loud bangs suddenly stopped and sound of rapid footsteps could be heard.

"Next time, I promise you it will hurt much more. Bye stepsister, I hope we meet again sometime" she smiled.

"You're not going to get away with this, you little brat."

"I will, and if I don't, you'll probably be dead and Seunghyun oppa will be mine already." she opened the key, walking outside. She locked the door from outside, leaving her inside. She tried to stand up, putting her weight on her left hand. She groaned as she fell back to the floor.

'No. Don't cry. You've been through worse before. Don't cry.' 

 


Sorry for the short update ^^; 

I can't seem to think of a right ending... maybe this will be longer than my other fanfics^^;

Stay tune! ^^