Revenge

Heartbroken

Third Person's POV


Seunghyun wore his hat and got off the car, hoping no one will see him. It's a good thing he didn't use bigbang's black van, as he might attract some fans. He quickly get into the building and took of his disguise. He walked through the door. The guards already recognized his face and let him in, thinking that he had a photo shoot inside.

"Great job Ayaka, just one more shot!" shouted the director. Ayaka posed cute in a simple blue dress, the tip of her hair was curled.

"Alright! That wraps it all!" shouted the director

"Thanks for your hard work" she bowed and went out of the photo site.

"Ayaka." Seunghyun called her. Her face lit up in joy immediately.

"Oppa! I didn't know you're here! Why didn't you tell me you're coming?" she hugged him. He scowled and pushed her away from him.

"We need to talk." he dragged her away from the crowd. He went into a small room and closed the door.

"Oppa, I'm glad you came today. But what brings you here? Ah, that girlfriend of yours must be boring isn't she?" He suddenly pushed her, and trapped her with his shaped body. Her body was against the wall. He punched the wall in annoyance, right beside her head. Anger was clearly shown on his face.

"Wh-why are you being like this, oppa?"

"You little fox. Stay away from my girlfriend." he said. She was surprised, and started to laugh nervously.

"Ah... What are you talking about oppa? I don't even know her, I--" he scoffed

"You hurt her didn't you? The incident in the hospital was your doing, wasn't it?!" He shouted

"It's not like that oppa...."

"I heard it. I heard her screaming from inside the room. I knew it was you when she asked me about you." her expression suddenly changed.

"Aish, talk about a big mouth. Oppa, just forget her already."

"Why are you doing this? Does it please you when you see your stepsister suffer?!" she scoffed

"We've never accepted her in the family. She made the wrong choice by leaving dad."

"Then there's no reason for you to hurt her!" he yelled

"Why are you being like this?! She's a pain in the with her condition! Just forget her already!" he slapped her hard.

"Yah! Ayaka! What the hell did you say?! YOU did that to her!" she held her cheek which was starting to get red

"I'm doing this for you, oppa! She doesn't deserve you! I'm way better than her! I'm WAY prettier, I'm WAY more popular, I'm--" he took a bottle of water and poured it on her head. She gaped in shock.

"Yeah? At least she's not ill-mannered like you." he threw away the empty bottle and walked outside, returning to his car. He could hear her shouting his name, but he didn't care. He went in his car and sighed.

"Such a foul woman..." he muttered under his breath. He started the car and quickly went out of the building.
 



"Yah! Choi Seunghyun!" she shouted. Her hair and her dress were completely drenched. She scowled as she took out her phone.

"Yeoboseyo? Dad!" she fake sobbed

"You must know what just happened...."



Your POV

 

I opened my eyes and stretched my body. It was only a day since I got casted, yet my right arm was already stiff. I ran my hand through my bangs as I sighed. What kind of bad luck is this. I glanced at the room and saw Seungri sleeping in the couch. He was slightly sleep talking between his snores.

"No, you can't. Ah Seunghyun hyung? What~? Everybody likes the little Seunghyun more, right~" I burst into laughter. This maknae really has a lot more confidence.

"Aigoo~ No, You're making me shy~"

"Seungri ah" I called, waking him up.

"YES?" he woke up and blinked as he saw me.

"Ah noona, you scared me....."

"What were you dreaming about anyway..."

"A-ah... It's a secret, secret" he snickered. I only shook my head at him.

"Seungri ah, did you see Seunghyun?" I asked

"Oh I didn't.... I think he's doing his schedule" he shrugged

"How do you feel, noona? Any better?" he asked as he sat down beside the bed. I only nodded my head, not really sure what to say.

"You've been here since Seunghyun was gone?"

"Nope, Jiyong hyung was here. I have--" suddenly the door was opened, and dad came in. Seungri stood up.

"Who are you? This is a private room." he asked. He's obviously alarmed from the look of his face. Suddenly I felt my head's spinning. My body was starting to tremble.

"Who am I?" He glanced at me. I looked away immediately. Seungri stood in front of him.

"Please get out. She's not comfortable with you around."

"Is she?" he smirked at me.

"Time to go home _____ ah, being with these people will only make you rebel more. And you know our rule about rebellion, right? Come on. Oh, and sorry about your right arm. It will heal off soon." he grabbed my left hand, pulling me out of bed.

"Are you nuts? She still needs medication--" Seungri was cut off by dad's punch. I gaped in shock. He was thrown to the couch, slightly coughing.

"Dad! Stop it!" I pulled my hand from his grasp.

"Don't struggle, _____ ah" I winced in pain as he tugged out the IV by force. He grabbed my hand, dragging me outside the room.

"No! Why are you doing this?!"

"I said stop struggling!" He threw a fist to my face. I closed my eyes as I braced myself. I waited for the punch to hit me. I waited. I waited. But it didn't come. I slowly opened my eyes.

It was Seunghyun.

Seunghyun held back dad's punch with his left hand,

"Sorry I made you wait." he whispered. He made a fist with his right hand and hit him hard enough for him to fall to the floor.

"You don't have to do this." I held his arm. I don't want him to get hurt because of me.

"Nonsense. Of course I have to." Seunghyun looked at Seungri who was still in pain.

"Seungri" Seunghyun called, giving him a gesture. Seungri nodded and ran out of the room.

"You... Ah you're the one my stepdaughter was talking about. Choi Seunghyun, isn't it?" he stood up.

"So, what?" Seunghyun tilted his head

"Don't get cocky, boy." He reached for his back pocket. I bit my lower lip. I knew he always bring his pocket knife in his back pocket wherever he goes. I immediately stepped in between them.

"Stop dad. Just take me with you." I could tell from the corner of my eyes that Seunghyun was shocked.

"Yah, what are you--"

"That's my girl. Come on." He gripped my wrist and dragged me away.

"I'm sorry" I muttered, leaving him in shock.
 


 

Third Person's POV

 

"Hyung!" Seungri ran inside the room with two security officers behind him.

"....where is she?" he asked his hyung, but he didn't answer him. He was too confused and shocked about what just happened. He stormed out of the room and left Seungri behind.

"Hyung? Hyung!" Seungri went out and chased his hyung.

 



______ was dragged to a room, he threw her inside as soon as they went in.

"Think. Reflect on yourself." he closed the door. ____ could hear the sound of the door being locked. She sighed in relief. At least it was much better than being beaten up. She glanced at the herself. Blood was slightly coming out from where she was injected with IV. She just realized that she was still wearing hospital clothes. She glanced at the room. She still remembers how her dad would lock her here for hours when she's still a kid. She was frustated at first, but she became comfortable with it. She reached for her pocket and took out the ring Seunghyun gave her. She held it tight in her hand and lied down at the carpet, since there were nothing except a carpet there.

'I miss you, Seunghyun ah' she slowly closed her eyes, drifting back to sleep.

 

-the next day-

______ was startled and immediately woke up. She panted heavily and took a deep breath.

"It's just a nightmare." she mumbled, calming herself.

"" she cursed under her breath as her casted arm suddenly hurt like hell when she moved. She winced in pain but she managed to crawl to the corner of the room. She shivered as the cold morning's air stung her body and struck her bones. Suddenly she heard a click from the door, and a person stormed inside the room. Ayaka. _____ secretly put back the ring in her hand to her pocket. Ayaka approached her and pulled her hair, dragging her to the carpet.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" she grabbed Ayaka's wrist and threw it away.

"Look at yourself. You're pathetic. How could I lose to someone as low as you?!" she shouted

"You better disappear, sister." she pulled out a gun, startling her stepsister.

 


Yay another update^^

Actually I wanted to make a birthday fic for Seunghyun but I couldn't make it T_T Sorry T_T

But! I made an update for this instead

Actually I'm starting to see the end of this fic! Muhaha 

Anyway stay tune^^