Heartbroken

Heartbroken

Third Person's POV

 

____ ran inside and slammed her apartment door behind her, locking it. Tears were falling to her face.

How could he do this to her.

Her mind was still trying hard to process what she saw earlier. She leaned back to the door and started to cry harder. It's been a month since she last saw him, and the first thing she saw was, him, kissing passionately with another woman. She was hurt, angry, and in pain. Memories of him making out with that woman were running her crazy. The woman was leaning on the wall, her body was pushed back by him. He pushed his hands to the wall, trapping her with his body.

____'s heart teared.

She wiped away her tears and walked to her room. She threw herself to her bed, covering her eyes with her hands. Memories of her with Seunghyun sticks to her bedroom, to every single corner of her apartment. She remembered how both of them used to embrace each other and sometimes they would make out. She only asks him to be by her side. He knew her character, and he didn't mind. At least that's what she thought.

She buried her face in the pillow. She started to cry again. She threw her couple ring at the floor in anger. She didn't understand. He told her to wait for him to comeback. And she said yes.

So why did he do this to her?

Her phone vibrated a few times, all of it were calls from Seunghyun. She ignored it, and sent a text to Jiyong. She needs him.

Now.

 



Jiyong ran outside the studio, digging his pocket for his car keys. He ran into the car and started it. He drove away from YG building as fast as he could. He knew something must be wrong. She rarely asked him to come to her apartment. Jiyong frowned and ran out from his car as soon as he got there. He dug out her spare key from his pocket and opened the door. He scanned the room for her, but she was nowhere to be found. He walked to her bedroom, and he was shocked when he saw her sobbing. He immediately ran to her side, wrapping his arms around her.

"____ ah, what's wrong?" she continued crying in his arms, ignoring his question. He smelled alcohol from her. He glanced the room, and found two empty bottles of wine and her couple ring at the floor. He frowned.

"It's okay. You can cry as long as you want. I'm here. Just tell me when you feel like it." he her hair. She started to cry harder. Jiyong looked at her sadly. Her phone was still vibrating, Seunghyun was still calling her continuously.

 


Half an hour had passed, and she was still sobbing in his arms. She was so lucky to have a best friend like Jiyong. She didn't know why she was crying this much.

Maybe it's because her lack of experience in love.

Maybe it's because she hated him and felt angry.

Maybe it's because Jiyong sacrificed his working hours which he loves so much just to be by her side now.

She finally pulled herself from his arms, wiping away her tears. Her vision was blurry and her eyes were swollen. Jiyong wiped away her tears with his right hand, and gave her a small smile.

"Please don't cry anymore. You're a strong girl, remember?" He pinched her cheek and she smiled.

"What happened? I know it's about Seunghyun hyung." he pointed out. He watched her as her expression slowly became sad.

"Today... I was planning to give him a surprise. I visited his photo shoot site, and I saw him-- behind the camera.......making out with another girl." her voice trembled. Jiyong immediately wrapped his hands around her, embracing her.

"...I missed him, Jiyong ah. I really do." she whispered

"I know." He her hair and tightened his hug.
 


Seunghyun's heart was racing madly. He was sure that she saw her with the woman.

 

-flashback-

He trapped her with his body, and slightly leaned to her.

"Oppa....." She leaned and crashed her lips to his.

She wrapped her hands around his neck, pulling him to her. Seunghyun kissed her in lust. A kiss or two won't hurt, he thought. He pulled himself and went lower to her neck. Just then he heard a gasp from the end of the hallway.

His heart skipped a beat.

He immediately parted, ignoring the woman who pulled him for another kiss.

It was her.

______ was standing at the end of the hallway, her eyes widened. She turned and ran away.

"______ ah!" he shouted her name and started to chase her, but the woman held his wrist.

"Oppa, just forget about her, okay? You have me now" said the woman. Seunghyun let go of her hand. He stared at the hallway. She saw him. She saw him with another woman. Seunghyun grabbed his bag and ran out as fast as he could.

"Oppa!" the woman called. He ignored her. He didn't want to lose her. Memories with her started to fill his head. He immediately took his phone and dialed her number. He got into the car and went to her apartment.
 



Watching her as she calmed down, Jiyong stood up.

"I'll get you some water." She nodded and smiled.

He walked to the kitchen, and poured cold water into a glass. Just then the bell rang. Jiyong raised an eyebrow and opened the door.

It was Seunghyun.

"_____ ah I'm-- ...Jiyong? What are you doing here? Where is she?"

"Don't, hyung. She doesn't want to meet you now."

"Move, Jiyong." he threatened.

"No."

"Get out of the way!" He yelled.

Jiyong clenched his fist. He couldn't stand his hyung anymore. He had hurt her a lot, and all he could do is to be by her side, comforting her.

He had enough.

"What the hell are you doing, hyung?! She's suffering because of you! How many times do you think I have to be by her side just because of you?! She missed you, she was waiting for you and I can't believe this is what you did to her!" He yelled. Seunghyun froze. He didn't say a single argument.

"Just go home, hyung." He said in depression as he closed the door in his face. He locked it and leaned back to the door. He sighed. He went back to her bedroom, and found her at her bed, sleeping. He sat next to her and sighed. He gently her hair.

"Why did you choose him? What does he have that I don't?" He whispered. He loves her, he wants to see her happy. Even if it means she's with another guy. He doesn't care.

"Seunghyun ah...." She mumbled as she changed her position.

Jiyong's heart ached.

He would never forgive his hyung for hurting her. It kills him to see her this pathetic. He kissed her forehead and covered her body with a blanket. He stood up and went outside, throwing himself to the sofa.

 



Seunghyun slammed the door to his room. He was angry with himself. He felt so stupid for being tempted by that woman. He hated himself for losing _____. He felt so low for cheating behind her back. Tears started to build in his eyes.

He missed her.

'Our two months together were the best time of my life'

Her words came back to him.

He had disappointed her. He stared at his couple ring. He remembered her face when he first gave her the ring, and how happy he was when she put on the ring to his finger.

'What the hell are you doing, hyung?! She's suffering because of you! How many times do you think I have to be by her side just because of you?! She missed you, she was waiting for you and I can't believe this is what you did to her!' he closed his eyes. He had made the biggest mistake of his life.