Family Drama

Heartbroken

Third Person's POV

-the next day-

"____ ah, just stay home." Jiyong held her wrist. He had a bad feeling about today.

"No. It'll only show him how weak I am" she slowly let go of his hand.

"You'll only going to get hurt." he tucked her hair behind her ear, looking at her sadly.

"I won't. Besides, Hyun Suk hyung just called me" she said while tidying her shirt

"I'll tell him you're sick." she turned to him,

"Look. I'm fine, Jiyong ah. You don't need to worry about me" she pinched his cheek.

"You don't know how much it hurts me to see you cry" he whispered

"What did you say?" she asked while looking at the mirror, tidying her hair.

"You look great" he smiled. She smiled back at him,

"Thanks. Let's go" they walked out of her apartment, and drove to YG building.


-YGE building-

Jiyong felt uneasy as soon as they got off the car. He was worried if his hyung would show up and hurt her. Again.

"I'll go straight to Hyun Suk hyung. I think it's something urgent." she said and waved. He waved back and went inside the studio.


Your POV

I walked into the lift, and surprisingly, Seunghyun was inside the lift. I sighed, simply acting like nothing's there. I pushed the top floor's button.

"_____ ah." He called me. He walked to me and soon enough, he stood in front of me.

"You're in my way." I said, trying not to look on his eyes.

"Look, I'm--"

"I don't need to listen."

"_____ ah, it's not like what it looks--" he held my wrist. I threw away his hand.

"Don't you dare to touch me, Choi Seunghyun. I can't believe you were making those stupid reasons." he looked surprised.

"Jagiya, I'm sorry, I--"

"I said I don't need to listen to your excuses." I raised my voice. "And this. I don't need this. Here. Just give it to that woman you liked so much." I took off my ring and threw it at him. The door opened.

"Good day, Choi Seunghyun." I walked beside him, leaving him inside. I sighed.

I didn't feel anything at all.

That feeling of happiness when I saw him was gone. I didn't feel angry either. I felt cold and numb.

Maybe it's better this way.

I walked to Hyun Suk hyung's office and knocked the door.

"Come in" I walked inside and closed the door behind me.

"What is it, hyung?" I sat down at the sofa

"____ ah, your dad's here." I scoffed.

"Does he even remember I'm her daughter? How the hell did he know I'm here?"

"Don't be like that, ____ ah. He's still your dad."

"Right." I stood up.

"He's waiting for you, at your house. You should go now. Oh wait, don't come back until you go there." he shot me a look, and I groaned.

"You know my past with him." I said as I ran my hand through my bangs.

"He misses you, _____ ah. He's a parent too."

"Fine." I walked outside his office and went into the lift. My mom and dad were divorced when I was 10, and I had been living with my dad until I was 17. I ran away from home, because my lovely dad would hit me everyday for years. He married another woman abroad a few months after I ran away, and from what I heard, I had a stepsister, a year above me. And now, they're back in Korea. I frowned. I got off the lift, and walked out of the building.


-_____'s Parents' house-

"_____ ah, it's been a long time." said my dad as he hugged me. A glimpse of fear came from inside me. Some part of me told me to run away. His feelings for me weren't real. My heart skipped a beat as he wrapped his hands around me.

"Y-yeah. Long time no see you dad."

"Come inside" he said. I hesitantly walked inside. I knew it's not safe in here.

"How have you been doing? Why did you leave?" he asked as he sat down in the couch.

"I'm fine." I answered, ignoring the last question

"Oh right, you have to meet your new family. Mari, Ayaka, come here." he called and two women came into the room, one of them looked one or two years above me. My eyes widened as I saw her closely.

It was her. It was the girl who made out with Seunghyun.

"You--" I started, and she laughed as soon as she saw me.

"Hey there. Didn't know you're my sister. Sorry for using your boyfriend" she laughed, and her mother chuckled.

"Sweetie. She's your stepsister, at least rephrase your words."

"Oh, right. Making out with him. Damn it, if only you didn't show up. He'll completely be mine." I clenched my fist.

"I don't understand though, why did a handsome guy like him would go out with you?" she laughed. I couldn't hold up my anger. I slapped her cheek hard, making her fall to the ground.

"Yah! _____ behave yourself!" shouted my dad. Her mother was in panic. I scoffed.

"Behave? I'm glad I ran away from you. It's a good thing I didn't grow up like this woman."

"Dad! How could she--" started Ayaka. Dad raised his hand and punched my cheek. I was thrown to the floor. My tears started to build up. I coughed. I could've sworn blood was on my spit.

"Right. Couldn't go through a day without punching your punch bag for seven years. Seven years, dad. Haven't you learned anything since I'm gone? Or is your stepdaughter too precious to be a punch bag? What do I mean to you?!" I shouted.

He angrily grabbed a vase and threw it as I closed the door. I couldn't evade it as it hit my right hand and it broke. I could feel a few shards digging into my hand. I groaned as the pain ed. I didn't care. I ran outside as soon as I could. I ran into a small alley, and leaned to the wall. I wiped off my tears as slowly sat down. I looked at my hand, blood was coming out rapidly. I groaned as I saw the shards pointing out. Just then I saw Jiyong ran towards my parents' house. He saw me and immediately approached me.

"Oh my god-- what happened?!" He slowly touched my bruised cheek. He gasped as he saw my hand. Blood from my hand was making half of my shirt wet in red.

"You must go to the hospital. Now." he carried me on his arms, and ran to the hospital. I struggled from his hand.

This is all to much.

"Stop struggling, ____ ah."

"No. Jiyong I'm fine. My dad did this to me everyday for seven years. Just bring me to my apartment."

"No! How long are you going to keep that attitude? Look at your hand, for god's sake." He yelled, slightly running out of breath.

'Why are you still putting up that tough attitude?'

Seunghyun's word rang back to me. What would he do if he's the one who carried me? He'll probably carried me to the hospital and beat the hell out of dad. He'll probably say that everything's alright, when it's actually not. I groaned. I had enough time thinking about him. But suddenly tears fell off to my face.

What? Why? Why am I crying? 

"Don't cry, ____ ah." he said. He looked like he's going to cry in any second.

"I'm not crying." I said, slightly trembling. I sounded stupid.

"Just let it out. What is it?" I fell into silence. An urge of crying blasted out from my chest. I cried my heart out.

I hate Ayaka for saying bad things about him.

I hate him for cheating with such a foul woman.

I hate him for making such stupid reasons.

On top of all, I missed him.

I need him beside me, telling me that everything's okay. I just realized that we were already at the hospital. He went to the ER and registered me in.

"Look, ____ ah. We need to treat your wounds first, okay? Please don't cry." Jiyong wiped off tears from my face. I closed my eyes. The pain he left me was a hundred times more painful than I felt in my hand. Soon, nurses started to surround me. I heard one of them said,

"A small operation need to be performed regarding her hand and her cheekbone. We need your consent."

 


Yay finally an update! ^^

Exam week is almost over, but remedials are waiting for me...

Hopefully I this weekend or next week...

Stay tune^^