Funny Explanation

Campus crush meets Campus Sweetheart (ON HOLD)

[Chapter6]

Your POV

As soon as we got to the agency, Bodyguards immediately guarded as duh~ I mean that's why they are called bodyguards after all right? I mean hence the name BodyGUARDs.

So anyway the first photoshoot was mine since I finished first they wanted me to wear boyish clothes its just hoodie then jeggings Hi-tops underneath it is a colorful socks.

I also wore a cap and they made my hair look like its shorter

"Okay! ALL SET??!" the photographer shouted

"DE~" all replied

I started to pose when I saw his thumbs up and actually it went well then the second was more girlish I wore a blue skirt and a mini doodled sleeveless. with my hair tied with a blue ribbon. This time I knew I gotta act cuter.

the 3rd time I changed it was already me and Ljoe's photoshoot. He wore a blue sweatshirt and jeans then high-tops a beanie, Glasses then I wore a red sweatshirt with collars peeking out then a navy blue skirt and white high tops. oh and Ljoe also a guitar I dunno. They just made him carry that.

(just imagine that the guy wearing the gray sweatshirt is not there keke~ sorry)

The photoshoot went as they liked it and as we liked it. It went fun, and peaceful. There was also this time, Where I made Ljoe were a chicken suit.

 

It was so funny that I actually sat down on the floor ROFL!~ Although by the end of the day they told us that they were shoting some pictures for behind the scenes so they could put some pictures and videos on the video they are going to do. I was fine with that because.... I just think its fine? I mean if they are really a fan of mine or Ljoe's they would know that I'm Ljoe's cousin. So no Malicous thinking...

I changed my clothes and I got out of the changing room

"Ya! Jin-jin! lets go already! So slooow." Ljoe said standing up waiting for me at the exit door

I rolled my eyes

"Yes Chicken umma~!" I said to him back, He's actually the one who will drive me home. So yeah

My phone rang but I knew it was only a message. I unlocked my phone and saw it was myungsoo. What does he want now???

aish...

Ya! Eun! Go home quickly! Ppali!!!

So he's in my house now so geez... Get ready Eunjin

*MEANWHILE MYUNGSOO'S POV*

I texted her and after 30 minutes I looked over her window and saw that she got out with a man opening a door for her, and then she and him also hugged! The heck?!

Aish... Why am I so affected??

I keep babbling while the other members are relaxing somewhere in Eunjin's apartment.

I didn't notice that Eunjin was already home.

I looked at her, she putted her bag in a side table then grabbed some mints.

She saw me then she just nodded

"Suup~" she said to me

I grabbed my phone and showed the pictures

"Explain this to me" I said facing my phone towards her

She looked then looked back at me

"My cousin. Look at the Headline Pabo!" She said then she went to the kitchen and ate a cake that was already out in the table. I read the online headline and it says "LEE COUSINS BEING SO AFFECTIONATE" I read all of the news and realized that I was panicking over nothing! I am really a Pabo -.-

Now Eunjin looks mad at me.... well, Nothing ever really changed in her face but yeah. I have a very strong instinct verrry.


OKAY THAT WAS ALL! SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE, BECAUSE THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY JUST LIKE A BONUS CHAPTER ON HOW YOU EXPLAINED TO MYUNGSOO THAT IT WAS JUST YOUR COUSIN WHO YOU ARE WITH.... but  Don't you think it's just funny that Myungsoo was jealous because of your cousin? I mean imagine you and your cousin being together as GF and BF that would be just so AWKWARD~ ANYWAYS BYEEE!!  I LOVE YOU GUYS! THANK FOR THE SUBSCRIBERS, VIEWERS, AND MANY MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~

MUCH LOVE,

BREE~