Team Jeun or Team Myungjin?

Campus crush meets Campus Sweetheart (ON HOLD)

[chapter 24]

Eunjin POV

"Okay this is your look and this, do you like it?" Salvatore, the designer showed me the dresses I'm going to wear which is two gowns and I actually love it! The other one I love because it has a nice bead detailing on the top  then the other one has a nice slit and also the detailing on the top is the one I'm fangirling about it's just so pretty . 

"Yes! They're my favorite ones, I promise thank you salvatore!" I said hugging him. I look at the dresses and just squeled in excitement. 

If you're wondering where I am, I'm already at Australia and Me and Jung already made up and well Myungsoo and suzy will be starring in a new korean drama. Congrats to them...I guess. Jung and I are known as one of the top 3 richest companies now. Myungsoo and I... He tried more than once to call me more like billion times so I had to change my number. The gang and I are currently searching for the recently mysterious gangster that has been claiming she's me. 

*bzzt bzzt*

I glance at my phone and smiled at Salvatore pointing at my phone going away to the busy spot. I smiled at the screen as I see Jung's name. I tap answer and immediately hear people noise. Where is he? he's usually at a meeting or at his office which is both a quiet place.

"Hey! I got your text and I'm assuming he already told you. so did you get what you wanted?" He asks sounding like he was doing something. Hmn... where is he?

"Yeah, I got the ones I love. Where are you anyways? and you know I gotta go somehow since 4 hours till the show but I'll make an exception" I said smiling at the make up artists passing by getting some models ready now. 

"Oh...uh.. I'm at the mall doing some suit shopping" He said hesitantly. I know he's lying but I'll let it pass. I look around the place and see the assigned make up artist call for me already. I nodded and did a wait sign in my hand. She gave me a thumbs up. 

"Oh okay gotta go now my make up artist is calling for me" I said and started walking across the room and to my make up artist. 

"Sure sure take care bye!" he ended the call and I kept my phone in my bag 

****

"Eunjin! Where's Eunjin? She's needs to get to the line now. She'll be opening the line!" The executive shouted. I walk fastly to him and once he sees me he claps and motions me to go for it now. 

I breathed in and out and walked my way to the catwalk it was white with glitters sparkling. I was amazed since it looks so pretty. I looked in the audience and I noticed someone sitting down, a guy that has the same frame as myungsoo and jungkook's. Nah, maybe you're hallucinating both of them are  busy remember? Jungkook told you so and obviously Myungsoo is too. I was middle of the catwalk when the guy finally settled in the sit and I... 

 I was touched. I grinned at the sight of him, he's here. He smiles back at me. 

If you were thinking myungsoo. Nope you are wrong it's Jungkook so that is where he was in the airport for me. He did change

****

"Last walk of Eunjin and we're done!" The executive yet shouted again and I hurried pasting by seas of people and into the executive. The executive tapped my back and I started to walk again but this time, I was stopped because in the start of the catwalk there were words lying until the catwalk and each word has boquet of roses. 

I read the words stepping forward as I pick up the boquet.

I know  (roses)

I did a lot of mistakes (roses)

but people make mistakes and I regret them (roses) 

So can you please (roses)

give me (roses)

ONE (a slice of Pizza and roses)

MORE (an arrow pointing forward) 

Now it's obvious who did this its the one and only Jungkook who is holding a word 'chance' and was holding a pizza box with a rose on top of it. All of the audience laughed with me as I see the pizza I mean who holds pizza boxes when asking someone to be his girl? again. 

I stared at Jungkook's face and studied his feautures. Am I ready for this again? I feel like it's too quick yet... it seems that it doesn't matter. Is he going to be a rebound or will he be the 'ONE' to change me?