Nope.

Campus crush meets Campus Sweetheart (ON HOLD)

[Chapter11]

EUNJIN POV

'mahna mahna tooo tooorurooot' and it went on and on and on... which I like honestly because it reminds me of being positive this day. Since everytime I think of myungsoo, I remember the who is I think right now constantly hitting on myungsoo. 

Oh Gosh..

I can actually imagine them kissing each others lips.... and ... and ....and having se- brrr... horrible!

I grabbed my phone and looked if there is anything new and suprisingly there IS NOTHING new. Hmn... I wonder what happened to myungsoo, Maybe he's with infinite or that Sena which is the I keep talking about. Wait... why am I even caring?

Aish! I should concentrate now. on the fashion show. kay Eunjin? kaaay?

Okay!

I rose out of the bed, stretched my body. lalala~ then went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. I wore a black leggings and black tanktop, over it is a cream-ish tan-ish hi-low sweatshirt. [x]

I sat on the couch first and just stared at the table with my phone by my side. This is weird, I don't do this often. I mean I AM lazy but I don't just stare at a table. Am I really this off right now? Like I'm offline at life.

Oh well, I will just go out and breath some air.

I got up and grabbed my purse which contains my phone,wallet some receipts and random stuffs. Now for the keys....

"Keys, keys, where are you?" whispering frantically searching for the keys.

"Wait. I put in the side table last night when I arrived so It must be there" I walked to the side table near the door and thankfully it's there! yay!

I grabbed it and put it in my bag and I'm good to go. As soon as I got out of my hotel room I saw a very beautiful lady walk out her room too. She smiled at me, I smiled back at her too. Maybe she's a model o.o or maaybe all the models in the fashion show are staying here! Then suddenly beautiful ladies started to walk out their hotel rooms also. Yeah I think I'm right. 

Once I got to the elevator, all the ladies are squished into this and chit-chattering in english. It's like a heaven for boys because beautiful and y ladies all squished into one elevator? Then Heck yeah! once in a lifetime bro. I think. 

once we all got to the main ground, all of us exit the elevators and went to the buffet section  and I did too. We were like in sychronize we get plates one by one with poise and eat with poise. Heck I feel like I'm being watched! Like seriously. I'm like the only one who got the big jumbo waffle with chocolates syrup in it and also whip cream. They all went with salad. 

I sat down on a table for two and before I even started digging on my food. A girl came up to me 

"Hi! I'm Cara and I'm part of the fashion show that will happen and I think you are too. Can I join you?" She said with a cheerful tone, I nodded and its kind of awkward. 

"I'm Eunjin, are all of these girls part of the fashion show?" I asked trying to make a friend here, so I won't look like a loner. 

"Yeep!" We talked about random things suprisingly she's a good listener. Once I finished the waffle, I grabbed my phone and used the internet, see if there is anything new then I saw nothing interesting so I put it down first. 

I looked at Cara and she's checking her phone too, I waited for her to finish just so I could go out now. Then after 1 minute she finished. 

I smiled at her. "Hey I gotta go now. Nice meeting you cara!" I said standing up

"Sure! See you at 3pm! Fitting!" She smiled at me and I smiled back at her too. I grabbed my phone and purse then I went outside the hotel and luckily right infront of me is starbucks! I'll go there now just to hang out. I crossed the street and when I went in starbucks the jingle thingy at the door rang then everyone kinda looked at me. 

I walked to the cashier and ordered a chocolate java chip, so I got it and I just went to a table. Not minding the people looking at me. 

My phone beeped signing someone posted a new stuff on her profile so I looked at it and I stopped on sipping my drink. 

It's myungsoo with the . 

Inhale exhale

Inhale exhale.

I stared at the picture.. See what I'm telling you guys? With that in town all things mess up! 

Gosh! 

I put down my phone and continue to sip on my drink. 

Jealous? 

No I'm not and I will never be kay?

Sad? 

Heck Why would I be sad?

Angry?

no. 

Annoyed?

HECK YEAH! 

Fine. If myungsoo wants to play that game and I'll play that too. 

A boy neared me, holding a camera and a grin. Starting right now I'll play this game. Heck yeah I will. 

"Can I get a picture with you?" He asked me I nodded. 

I stood up and put my arm on his waist and smiled. He gave the camera to one of his friends and once done with the picture, I sat down to my seat and sipepd a drink. 

"Thank you Ms. Eunjin" He then left smiling and laughing with his friends. 

I received a text from Cara and I read it

'Hey! They said ***** will be performing in the fashion show! OMG He's hot and their are rumors that their will be a part where he will kiss one girl on the fashion show! Oh my gosh!'

Woah... Well I wish the one he kisses has no boyfriend because he will be in trouble if he did.

*NO ONE'S POV*

What Eunjin didn't know is that the organizers and designers of the party decided that she will be the one kissed at the cheek and that the reason why she was the one chosen is because the singer has a crush on her.