Its nothing

Campus crush meets Campus Sweetheart (ON HOLD)

[Chapter 21]

Eunjin POV

"Eunjin whats wrong?" Myungsoo asked me 

I shook my head and looked at him, I smiled at him but then I just stared at him looking at his nose, eyes, mouth, hair and every bit of it. 

"Just a problem in exo but its being fixed now" I said honestly because If I want to enjoy our relationship might as well tell him right? So he will not think that I'm not enjoying our relationship that will lead to a fight. I stood up infront of him 

"Its being taken care now you shouldn't really worry" I said grinning I put my hands out helping him get up, I yelped . "Ya! Myungsoo!" I ran as fast as I can hoping to catch him because he ran while I was panicking what was on my hand even though its just sand because I thought it has something on it then I realized its just sand. 

we were laughing like seagulls.

***

I look over at myungsoo and saw that he is already sleeping and I look at the door and saw a womanly figure. She's here. I slowly slip out of myungsoo's embrace and as best as I could grabbed my stuff and went outside to meet Suzy, I know myungsoo and her had a past and Suzy still likes Myungsoo and I know myungsoo still like Suzy a little since everytime myungsoo sleeps I hear him saying her name. It hurts me but of course I shouldn't, especially now. 

I smiled at Suzy and she smiled back "Take care of him for me" I whispered and hugged her she hugged back and she went in the room. 

I felt water droplets at my face, It hurts. But thats the thing, For one to do the right thing one must do the wrong thing so one may do the right thing. 

Atleast they'll be okay together right now right? and I knew it has been always suzy never once did he mentioned my name in his dream and I did a little research about their relationship and Myungsoo is sweeter to Suzy than to me AND just right after their break up because Suzy had to go to America, That's when myungsoo met me and thought He loves me. I know his not. 

I turned my back at the house we were staying and smiled at exo, I looked at Kai and he pats my back and whispers "it will be alright" I smiled at him and hugged him. We got in one by one at the van and as quietly as possible tried to drive quietly. 

Once more I looked back at the house and made a sad smile.. weird right? 

'Bye myungsoo, I hope you and Suzy will be together forever thats what you wanted right? I'm the one who has been beside you when you sleep but Suzy is the one your looking for you said "suzy forever" so that means you want her and I'll give you to her It will be easier for you no need pretending that I'm suzy'

Once we were far now we started talking about our whereabouts tried to catch up with each other and what happened at the gangster world while I was hiatus. J is my ex boyfriend who really loves me and J is Jungkook, J was my love back then and J and I are arranged marriaged by our parents even before I was born. 

and you know what I'll do?

Be his and probably next thing I wake up tomorrow Suzy and Myungsoo will be all over the news now and I with J. 

Paparazzis will lessen for me since I won't be a thing now. Just a model fcking CEO who is married to a man. Thats all now. Thats my life. No wars I'm quitting on wars. Just agree and now and let things happen since most probably Suzy and Myungsoo are match made from heaven just apart because I was in their lovestory. A fcking . 

***

I woke up and stretched abit, I'm in EXO'S dorm now and sleeping on the couch. Believe me one of the boys offered me to sleep in their bed and they'll sleep on the couch...not. 

But its fine. 

I reached for my cellphone, Damn, You know myungsoo wouldn't call you. He wouldn't He has his happy ending now. So stop it and just look at your phone because of business matters. Not anything else. I slowly opened my eyes and saw no messages. 

Guess he had forgotten me then. 

"Hi Eun" I looked at my back and got shocked. How did he got in here?