Bonding? short update :D

Campus crush meets Campus Sweetheart (ON HOLD)

[chapter19]

Eunjin POV

I grabbed my checkered button up shirt and tied it around my waist to add a little bit of texture? or something to my outfit since I'm only wearing a infinite muscle tank, short shorts with white converse and just my backpack. so its kinda plain but if I add my checkered button up shirt on my waist it adds some design and effort looking outfit.

If you're wondering where I am going well its actually a we since myungsoo and I will be going to a theme park because we were bored and we have free time so we gonna spend it.

"Eun! Come on" Myungsoo called

I quickly put my phone, wallet, extra shirt, water and some cereal bars along with the other essentials I think I need for this day. 

"Coming!" I shouted back at him

I grabbed my backpack and went out of the apartment with him waiting for him to finish locking the doors.

and yeah my wound is I think a little bit better now since I can't feel any pain anymore and its been 2 days already. 

Myungsoo's hand s at my hand and that totally didn't make sense but basically we're holding hands right now. 

"what do you want to eat for breakfast?" Myungsoo asked me 

I looked at him and I just realized for the first time he is not wearing anything that has plaid or checkered on it 

"Pancakes and for the first time Mr. myu-myu you don't have any checkered or plaid stuff in you" I giggled and held his hand tightly

"haha funny" He rolled his eyes and stayed quiet and I stayed quiet also we took peeks at each other and then once we stepped out of my building We just stared at each other and then laughed so hard we didn't even care if the paparazzis got a derp face of us laughing.

"W-Wh-Why are we so shallow this day?" I said taking breaths since its really hard to talk again if you just laughed hard and trying to stop to laugh again. 

"I-I-I don't really know anyways lets go to the lotte world!" Myungsoo said and pointed at the sky I laughed again 

"COME ON BOMONOS (?) EVERYBODY LETS GO COME ON LETS GET DO IT I KNOW WE CAN DO IT!" I sang very loudly then held onto myungsoo while we were laughing.

really, something is just really pulling us together today and everyday and yeah its actually cool we don't fight often anymore. 

Maybe I'll like this kind of relationship with myungsoo.

*LOTTE WORLD* 

"YA! MYUNGSOO! YOU'RE SO MEAN THAT'S MINE!!"  I shouted while going after myungsoo well let's just say he got my ice cream and then yeah he didn't gave it back to me so now we're running like the bajeebeez out of me. 

"you are such a loser!" he did a merong to me and that just really annoyed the hell out of me so I ran faster and faster until I caught him and stole his ipad that contains his photography pictures and heck we were like kids there running for our life..

This is my best day 

Heck yeah 

******

I lie down on the back seat with my head on the lap of myungsoo currently were in the beach just enjoying the view...

Myungsoo intertwined his hand with mine and I lifted it up and kissed it 

"Never thought that you can be like this" Myungsoo smiled at me and I smiled back 

"Yeah You thought me how to do this kinds of things you know?" I said to him

"Hmn... really?" I nodded and smiled 

"Well I'm glad I did" He looked at me and then gave a peck on my lips

"I love you" He whispered in my ears

I wrapped my hands around his head and whipered to him

"I love you too" and then ever so happily kissed his lips 

 

 

:) 

 

 

________________________________________________________

of course studies... what more can I say?

-,-