Chapter 2

Forever

Krystal Pov

“Krystal?”

I immediately push minho away

“Oh my god, i think that you are my mom” i said to her.

“What are you doing in here with... Min..Minho Oppa” she covered .

“annyeong sul” minho greet her.

But she suddenly run to minho and hug him

“i miss you Oppa”

Aish. What is she doing?

Minho hug her back and look at me.

“Ehm. Sulli, please let go from my Oppa”

“But he is my Oppa too”

“Mwo? Since when he became your Oppa? You didn’t have any bond or relationship with him." I said to her while pull Minho.

“And what your relationship with him anyway?” she ask me.

“Aish. Are you pabo? He is my cousin you know it, right?”

“If he just only a cousin, why you kissed your cousin?”

“I love him and i think that you have been know that. Why you asking that stupid question if you have been knew the answer?” i said to her.

“Stop girl. You are bestfriend, right? Why are you fight because little thing?” minho said.

I and sulli immediately quiet.

“Krystal, sulli is my dongsaeng too. And she can call me oppa too because i older than her. and she is your bestfriend.”

“And Sulli, you know that i love Krystal, right? Its that way that we were kissing. We know that we are cousin but we can’t forget or break our love. So i beg you to not tell every body about us”

“Bu..but” sulli said.

“Please?” Minho beg her while hold her hand. She suddenly blushing.

“O..okay oppa”

“Aish, Sulli mianhae that i was so rude too you. sorry i must go now” i said and leave them.

I can’t see he held another girl hand although she was my bestfriend. And why she must blushing when he held her hand? Does she love him too? No. It can’t be.

I running to my home then goes to my room. When i passed my mom he ask me.

“Hey, what happen? Where is your Oppa?”

But i didn’t answer her and directly goes to my room.

I lie down to my bed and i take a pillow to cover my face.

Why he must hold her hand?

“Hey baby. Why are you running away?” suddenly his voice appear and then i felt someone sat on my bed.

I didn’t answer him

“Are you mad at me?” i turned my body to another side so he can't see me.

“Baby soojungie, please forgive me” he said.

“I am not your baby. Please go out from my room. Didn’t you worry with your new dongsaeng? You can go with her. i don’t forbid you. so please leave me alone.” I said while my tears start to falling dawn to my face.

Then i heard his step away..

Is he really want to be with Sulli?

I cry more harder.

Suddenly i felt someone hug me from back.

“Stop crying” he whispered to me.

“What are you doing. let go from me. How if my mother enter this room?”

“I was locked the door.”

“Let me go” i still sobbing while i try to release his hug.

“no. I still miss you”

“Liar”

“No. I still keep my promises to you”

He right he still keep his promises to me. Why i very afraid to lose him? I realized that i very childish now.

Then i turn around my body so i can look at him.

“You must believing me. I never broke our promises” he wipe my tears with his finger.

“Mianhae”i said

“too much tears today.” He said then he lowered his head and start to kiss me.

“I love you” he said in between our kiss

“Nado oppa” i answer and kiss him again.

We kiss very passionately. He on my top now. Our kiss became more deeply. when he knew that i need to breath, he let go from my lips but he bring his lips to my neck. He started to kissing my neck while i caressing his hair.

“Op..pa” i moan when he start to bite my neck.

Then suddenly the door being knocked by someone.

“Dear, the lunch is ready. Why you locking the door? did your oppa in your room now?”

I very shocked then Minho immediatey get off from me.

“I’m sorry umma. I locked the door because i still change my clothes now. I will be there if i done. And I think that Minho oppa still in the garden, umma” i lied to my mom.

I am sorry umma. I didn’t mean to lied to you

“Okay dear, i will wait you”

“Aigoo, i lied to my mom. Oppa, why you still in here? You must to go to the garden now? I think that my mom want to find you and ask you for having lunch together with us. Palli palli” i push him until near the window.

“Okay.. okay.” He said then oppened the window. But when he was on the outside the window, he pull my hand and held my head.

He kiss my lips again. But its not to long.

“I love you forever”

“I Love you too. Please be carefull Oppa”

“Ne. See you soon sweety” then he jump to the ground. At first i really worried that He fall and injured. but he is not. because he is a best athlet.

When i want to go down. I receive a message.

~Krystal Mianhae. We are still bestfriend right?~

It was from Sulli. Then i texted her back.

~Ne. Just forget about what happen earlier. You always be my bestfriend Sulli-ah~

~Gomawo ^^ ~

After that i go to the dining room. When i arrived, i saw my mom was talking with Minho.

Wow, he was really fast and smart.

“Hallo Umma” i hug my Mom from behind”

“Ne. Your mood was change now? What happens?” my umma ask me.

“I very happy now.”

She only smile on me then i look minho. He just smile to me too.

“Let’s eating now”

“Ne” i and minho said in unison. I sat beside Minho.

“Minho, i hear from my mom that you still didn’t have a girlfriend right?” suddenly my mom ask him.

“cough..cough..” he coughed then i gave him drink.

“Gomawo. Ne aunty. I still didn’t have a girlfriend”

“Why? You are handsome and clever. It must be many girl who falling in love with you”

Yeah mom, you are right. And one of that girl is me. Your daughter.

“I still want to be free, aunty. Actually now, i have been like someone, aunty. But i think that her parents didn’t want me to be with his daughter  ” he said then he glance at me.

 “Mwo? Who is that girl?” My mom keep aasking him.

“Umma, let Minho oppa finish his lunch first” i said to my mom.

“Oh. Mianhae minho. I very curious because your mom ask me to help her to looking a girl for you. when you are in here.”

“Mwo? My mom?”

“Ne. She want me to search a girl who suit to you. and i think that i have found her”

“MWO?” I and minh said in unison.

“Why you guys were very surprise? Don’t worry Minho. I guess that you will like that girl”

“But aunty, I can’t..”

“If you want to refuse, you should tell your mom first. If she told me to cancel it, then i will. But if your mother still want, i can’t cancel it. she also said to me that If you didn’t  bring a girl to be introduce to your mom soon, she want you to go back to USA again and i am sure, that she won't to let you to back to korea again.”

Oh my god. It was very worst situation. If minho didn’t find a girlfriend he mustgo back to USA again. But he was actually have me as his girlfriend. But it impossible to introduce my to her mom. Because aunty was knew me. Ottokhe? I don’t want to be separate with him.
 

TBC

 

 

 

Author Note:

Mianhae for long time not update ^^

I very very busy with my school

What do you think of this chapter?

I need your comments :D

And if you want to read next chapter, please subscribe too ^^

Kamsahamnida Chingu