Our new live

Forever

Soojung Pov

“yah oppa! what are you doing?” i yelled at him but he keep came closer.

He pinned me on the wall.

“Op..pa?”

“I love you. Just staring at your face can make me want to hug you. Only you who can make my heart beats like this” he pulled my hand and put it on his chest.

“And only you who always in my heart. No one else can replace you. I didn’t want yesterday things happen again and i won’t heard words from you that you hate me or you want to break up with me. Just thinking of lose you, it can make me crazy. And what will i do if you’re hate me and leave me. maybe I would die..”

I covered his mouth immediately with my finger.

“Sssh, never said that again oppa.”

I cupped his face.

“Believe me, we will be together forever. Tommorow we will be engaged, and i hope that one year later you will propose to me and then we get married. After that we have our babies. Then we watch our babies grow up. and then we’ll sit in a varanda with a cup of tea in our hand while watching pur grandchildrenc playing together...” i saw a tears escaping from his eyes and i felt my eyes watering too.

“We’ll spend our time together until we can’t opened our eyes again . And until that time i’ll always loving you and be beside you” i said again.

“We’ll definately do that in our future. I love you forever. And even if we dead, i’m sure that we’ll meet again in heaven. Because our love is forever like our promises” he leaned closer and kissed me tenderly.

Our kiss was full of love and dream  for our future.

 

Next day

It’s our engaged party and there are many peoples came to my house.

I wear a pink peach dress and Oppa was wear a black tuxedo.

“You’re so beautiful tonight” he wisphered on my ear.

“gomawo” i said and smile to him.

“oppa..”

“hmm?”

“aren’t you afraid with grandma?”

“wae?”

“because she was our grandma and how if she forbid this engagement and being angry at us?” i look at his eyes.

“ehm, are you talking about me?”suddenly i heard a old lady voice from my back and i turn around.

“Halmonie!!” i excited and hug her.

“Halmonie, i miss you. how are you?” i asked her while broke the hug.

“Aigooo. I miss you too sweety, you’re growing well and you’re so grogerous tonight” then she look at Minho Oppa.

“don’t you want to hug me, huh?” she asked oppa.

Then minho oppa walk toward her and before he can hug her, Grandma hit minho oppa’s head with her handbag.

“Yah! You’re a very pabo person.Why you didn’t tell me from the first if you love my lovely grand daughter, hmm?”

“Grandma, i’m your grandson too. Why you so rude to me?” he rubbed his head.

“Halmonie, you didn’t mad at us?” soojung asked.

“You two come with me” then we following her to the garden.

“She stopped and offered me a picture.

There are two girl on that picture.

“What is it, halmonie? And who are they?” i pointed at the picture.

“This is me. And this is Jung Soo Rin.”

“Jung soo rin?”

“Let’s have sit first and i’ll explain everything to you.”

Then we sit together.

“Do you know what is my marga and what is yours?” grandma asked me.

“You are Choi, right? And i have Jung as my marga. Grandma, wae i didn’t have the choi marga too?”

“Because your father want to keep Jung marga as his family marga.”

“What do you mean?”

“Look at it. Jung Soo Rin was your real halmonie.”

“Mwo?” i and Minho oppa said in unison.

“Ssh, let me explain first. She was my bestfriend. Once we want to marry off our child. But its turn out that we two same have a son. So we can’t marry them off. Then we decided to marry off our grand child. But it’s not like our plan. She became very ill and then she passed away when your father still in college. I very sad at time. Your father too. He look so frustrated because he didn’t have anyone else as his family because your grandma was the one of his family. Your grandpa was passed away when your father born. After your grandma passed away i decided to take your father to my family because i have been assume him as my own son. He became Minho’s father brother. When i want he to replace his Jung marga to Choi’s, he refused it. Because he want to grant your grandma wish. He want to marry off his child with choi’s. And its turn out that he was got a beautiful daughter. And my son got a pabo son”

“Yah! Halmonie! I’m not pabo” minho protested.

“Haha, i’m just kidding boy. if you’re pabo i bet that soojung didn’t fall in love with you.”

“Then why you just tell us now?” i asked her.

“I have been planing to marry you off with Minho when minho turn 25. I want to make it secret at first but your father told me that you two have a special relationship. And actually, that’s make me happy because i didn’t have to force you two to get married.”

I hug her because i felt so touched with all she did to my family.

“Gomawo halmonie, i love you”

“Yah! You said that you’ll only love me, huh?” Minho blurted out.

“Annie, i just change my mind. i love halmonie more” i stuck out my tongue.

“ haha you two are so funny. Let’s get inside and start the party”

“Let’s go halmonie. And leave this pabo oppa in here” i stand up and pull grandma hand and drag her with me.

“Yah Soojung! Wait”

 

“Okay, this is time for Minho give the ring to Soojung as a sign they’re already enganged”

After the MC said that, Oppa held my hand. And i look at his eyes.

“Don’t ever take this off from your finger until i gave you a new ring for our wedding”

I nodded and he put it on my finger then he kissed it.

Everyone clapped and i hug him.

“I love you”

“I love you the most” he said and tighthened the hug.

 

 

 One years later...

“Yah, Soojung! Where the hell are you now?” he shouted.

“Mianhae, oppa. i have to buy a new wedding dress for me”

“Mwo? What happened to your dress before?”

“I didn’t like it”

“And if you didn’t like it wae you buy it, huh???”

“It’s because umma force me to.”

“Yah! I don’t want to heard your reasons anymore. Just go home now because our wedding will start three hours later.”

“Ne, i know” then he hung upthe phone.

Aish.

Why he didn’tunderstand?

I just want a prefect wedding in my life.

Because it’s my first wedding and it’s the last too.

 

“I’m home” i shouted.

“Yah! Soojung where have you been?” umma approach me.

“I just want to buy a wed-dress which i like umma”

“Aigooo, then let’s begin to makeup you.”

Then when i want to folow umma, someone grab my hand.

“omonim, i need to talk to this girl first”

“But, your...” before umma can continue her words he pulled me away.

“Wae you act like that? Are you don’t want to get married with me?”

“Mwo? Why you thinking like that?”

“because you seem want to broke our wedding. You just go when our wedding comethree hours later.”

“yah!  Its not like that! I just want a perfect wedding. It’s just happen once in my life. I want to make a great memory. And what just you think? I want to broke our wedding plan huh? Aish! I can’t believe you!” i pushed his chest and walk away. But he grab my hand again and pulled me to him.

He hug me.

“Mianhae, i just afraid that you’ll cancelled our wedding and leave me.”

“pabo! I never do that. You know that i love you, right?”

“Yes i know. and i love you too”he tilt my chin.

Then he kissed me.

“Yah! Yah! You two stop it!” grandma suddenly walk toward us and we immediately pulled away.

“Do you guys know what time is it?”

“your wedding will start in 2 hours! And what did you two just doing?”

“Mianhae halmonie”

“Then go prepared now and you can continue your kiss on the altar soon”

I blushed.

“Palli!” she said and walk away.

“See you on the altar wifey”

“See you too, hubby” i kissed his cheek.

 

 

The doors opened.

I linked my arms on appa’s arm.

“don’t be nervous. You’re the most beautiful girl in here and in this world” appa said.

“gomawo, appa”

We start to walk.

All eyes on me.

And that make me more nervous.

But then my eyes chaught a figure.

The man with his white tuxedo.

Oh my god! He was so handsome today.

After we arrived in front of him, appa handded me to him.

“please take care of her. i trust you.”

“ne, i’ll take care of her”

Then appa hug me for a moment.

“live happily, sweety”

I nodded.

My eyes get watery because i know that start from today i’ll leave appa and umma. Because i must live with my husband.

“Are you ready?” the priest said.

“ne”

Then we start to exchange the vows.

“I, Choi Minho take you, Jung Soojung, for my lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.” He placed the ring on my finger.

Then it’s my turn.

“I, Jung Soojung, take you, Choi Minho, for my lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.” I placed ring on his finger.

“I now pronounce you as a husband and wife. You may kiss the bride” the priest ended.

Minho started to uncover my face by taking off my veil and kissed me sweetly. I smiled at him and the crowd cheered with joy.

“I love you” he said while rested his forehead on mind.

“I love you too” i said and hug him.

Once again I looked at the crowd. I saw umma, omonim, and grandma were crying.

 

Yeah i know, they were happy.

And of course me too.

Today i was become Mrs. Choi soojung.

And i knew that my happily marriage will start form now on.

 

 

I was lucky that hamonie planing this all for me.

I was lucky that i can met Minho Oppa.

I was lucky that we had our lovely promises.

I was lucky that we love each other.

And i was lucky that i can became his wife and soon to be his children's mother.

 

~END~

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello chingu ^^

How is the ending?

I hope you love it.

If you want the after story of this, please vote, subscribe and comments!

The after story is about MINSTAL family.

Minho, Krystal, baby soomin and baby minjung

Kamsahamnida